Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: 'Rommie By...' III: Numbers
Author: Margaret Brown, aka Andromeda Valentine
Fandom: Andromeda
Pairing: None outright, mention of Dylan/Rommie
Rating: G (Wow - three in row from me, ain't that something? <lol>)
Status: New (03/03/02); Complete
Archive: Yes to list archives, anyone else please ask first.
Feedback: Yes, please!!
E-mail address for feedback: andromeda_valentine@hotmail.com
Series/Sequel: Part Three of the 'Rommie By...' series..
Other Websites: Crimson Redd - https://www.angelfire.com/goth/crimsonredd
Disclaimers: Not mine, as usual... (But you still knew that, right?)

Summary: Rommie's world, by the numbers...

Notes: Third and final part of the 'Rommie By...' series. About as short and sweet as 'Spectrum'...

Also, bear with me if I'm wrong about the number of signed worlds - so far as I know (after several hours of discussion and research) it's nine...

Warnings: None

********************

Ten - The number of years between the two Magog attacks I've survived...

Nine - The number of worlds that have joined Dylan's Restored Commonwealth - Sinti, Castalia, Scherezade Drift, Schopenhauer, Enkindu, Mobius, the Sabra-Jaguar homeworld, the Inari, and Winnipeg Drift...

Eight - The number of questions about herself Trance has dodged, plus the number of times Harper has hit on me - in the last hour...

Seven - The number of my crew, counting myself, before Rev left us...

Six - The number of my current crew - Dylan, myself, Beka, Tyr, Trance, and Harper...

Five - The number of nicknames I've heard Harper use for Trance in the last day alone...

Four - The number of years Dylan has been my captain...

Three - The number of years we have to work to repel the coming Magog invasion; also, me, myself, and I - my three forms, holographic, computerized, and android...

Two - The number of men I've loved in my short life...

One - My android body's chronological age...

Zero - The percentage of the world I knew that remains after three hundred years...