Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Gundam Wing World: Fanfics - Tell Him

Tell Him
By: Marei Sui
Music By: Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand


Disclaimer - I don't own Gundam Wing (which sucks) and I am not Celine Dion or Barbra Streisand...so please don't sue me!! Thank you! Enjoy the story!

__________________________________________________________________________________


Relena sat alone in her bed staring out the window. It had been exactly 2 months since she has seen her love. Heero. "Why Heero, why?" She asked looking at the moon. "Why couldn't I tell you?"

I'm scared.
So afraid to show I care
Will he think me weak, if I tremble when I speak
Oooh - what if ...
There's another one he's thinking of
Maybe he's in love
I'd feel like a fool
Life can be so cruel
I don't know what to do


Relena fell back dreaming of her man when a knock upon her door stopped her. She looked up and wondered who it could be. *Heero?* She stood up and casually walked to the door. Opening it. She was very surprised to see Hilde there. "Hello Hilde, what brings you here?" She asked a little worried. "Oh Relena...such wonderful and terrible news...." She sniffed. Relena gasped as she noticed....

I've been there
With my heart out in my hand
But what you must understand
You can't let the chance
To love him pass you by


"Oh Miss Relena, it happened so suddenly. One day Im fine, the next Im sitting in bed crying because Im pregnant!" Hilde sighed. "What shall I do?" Relena looked at Hilde. She had seen Duo, but he had to leave for a special assignment that his work wanted him to do. "Hilde, does Duo know?" Relena asked. "No, Im afraid not...Im afraid if I tell him, he'll be all upset...." Hilde responded trying to hold back her tears. Relena comforted Hilde. "Why couldn't you tell him? What would make you think that Duo would be upset at you? I wish I had as much luck with guys as you do..." Relena whispered. Hilde looked up. "Miss Relena....is it Heero?" She asked as Relena felt a tear fall down her cheek.

Should I

Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon
Rise in his eyes
Reach out to him
And whisper
Tender words so soft and sweet
Hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself


Relena and Hilde sat without speaking. Silence flowed through the room. "Miss Relena?" Hilde asked. "Yes?" "Why didn't you tell him. Why?" She looked over to Relena, who sat silent staring at the moon once again. "To tell you truth Hilde, I don't know why. Maybe I was afraid he would be upset also..." Relena looked over to Hilde who gave a slight smile. "Relena, I'd say you were just afraid to tell him, not because he would be upset, but afraid to see what he may do..." Hilde replied. "Maybe Hilde, it's the same with you." Relena smiled. "Maybe..."

Touch him
With the gentleness you feel inside
Your love can't be denied
The truth will set you free
You'll have what's meant to be
All in time you'll see


Relena and Hilde both walked out onto the balcony. Together they shared old times together, of both, Duo and Heero. "Heero was such the strong, kind of silent type....but then, he could be so romantic....ahh, I feel as if it was almost yesterday when I last saw him, his look in his eyes, the tone of his voice...it makes me warm just thinking about it." Relena cooed and shivered. "Duo was just the same, Relena, he truly was. Sure, he had to be funny about it all, but deep down, he had feelings, his voice would change and he would be so, so gentle....I can't take it anymore...I need his touch, his love, his care, Relena, I do!" Hilde cried out standing up. Relena stood also.

"We need them....without them, I don't know how we would live!" Hilde cried out. She fell back in pain and Relena caught her as she fell. "Hilde??!! Oh no! The baby, it's coming!" Relena cried running to the phone.

I love him
Of that much I can be sure
I don't think I could endure
If I let him walk away
When I have so much to say


Relena quietly stood out in the waiting room thinking of Hilde's health and baby. Her thoughts dropped short as a familar face appeared. Duo. He had heard. "Relena...is she?...." Duo looked horrible. He was stressed beyond belief. "Im not sure Duo, I haven't heard from the doctors...." Relena replied grabbing his hand. "Trust me Duo, she'll be okay..." "Yea...I can't believe she didn't tell me...." Duo replied. "Duo, listen to me, she was afraid that you would be upset, that's why...plus your job and that major assignment..." Relena held tighter. "She loves you....She didn't tell you, because she didn't want you to leave your job just to see her...." Duo looked up to Relena, his face still filled with worry.

I'll

Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon
Rise in his eyes
Reach out to him
And whisper
Tender words so soft and sweet
Hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself


As soon as Relena had clam Duo down some. They sat quietly listening to the sounds around them. "This man needs a new knee cap immediately!" A doctor had exclaimed to a nurse. "Quickly we must get him to the operation room!" "My son, my son, is he alright? My son!" A woman cried. "Ma'am, I promise you your son will be alright..." A doctor replied. "My son!"

Everything went silent as her mind focused on the doctor walking towards them. Duo grabbed hold on Relena's hand and held on. "Ma'am and sir, which one of you are related to Miss Schbeiker?" He asked grabbing a chair. "Im afraid we both are not related to her, but are close friends." Relena replied. "Well, who is the one who made her pregnant?" He asked obviously looking at Duo who nodded in reply. "Well..." "Duo Maxwell..." He said looking at him. "Mr.Maxwell, Im glad to say that you have a new baby girl..." He smiled. Duo let go and jumped up in happiness. "A baby girl! I've got a baby girl! I'm a daddy!" He cried out in joy. "Im also glad to say that your girlfriend, Miss Schbeiker is doing well, you may go in to see her, same with you Miss Peacecraft and you too, over there..." He smiled. Relena stopped. *You too? Someone else, besides me and Duo? But who?*

Love is light that surely glows
In the hearts of those who know
It's a steady flame that grows
Feed the fire with all the passion you can show
Tonight love will assume its place
This memory time cannot erase
Blind faith will lead love where it has to go


As Duo walked off towards the room where Hilde was. Relena turned around. She stopped as she nearly cried out. A man she knew so very well, was there, right there, only 15 feet away from her. Heero. His name echoed in her head as she collapsed to the ground. "Heero....you came." Relena looked up to him. "Yea." "W...why? Why Heero?" Relena asked as he helped her up. "Reasons..." He replied. "Hilde? Duo? Her ..... baby?" She asked a concern look on her face. "No..." He took his hand and stroked her cheek. "Me?" She fell into his arms....warm.....so warm.......soft.

Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon
Rise in his eyes Reach out to him
And whisper
Tender words so soft and sweet
Hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself


"Yes...Relena..." He cupped her chin and made her look up into his eyes. Those eyes. The same look the day he left her. That tone of voice. The tone he had the day he left her. "Heero....I...love you." Relena whispered as Duo appeared shocked out of his mind. "Relena, I love YOU." Heero replied about to kiss her. "Heero? What are you doing here?" Duo asked. Heero stopped only centimeters away from her lips. "No reason Duo...No reason..." He replied. "Sure...but hey, the baby is adorable..you must see her!" Duo cried out. "That's wonderful Duo, just wonderful....what's her name?" Relena asked turning around, however, Heero still holding on to her. "Her name is Jennifer Marie Maxwell, since I already proposed to my Hilde in there..." He smiled happily. "Oh what a beautiful name, Duo, I'll be in there to see her soon and give my regards to Hilde...okay?" Relena replied winking. "Yea, no problem..." Duo replied hiding back his laughter. "Now, where were we?" Relena asked looking at him. "Right here.." He replied kissing her tenderly. Relena would treasure this moment for now and always

Never let him go...


*~*The End*~*