Takeo - Hello!
Dilandau - Well, this is a first.
Takeo - Yes! Well, due to love of evil bishounen and Escaflowne, I present my own little wish to see a little VanxDilandau play time.
Van - In other words, here's a fic that will contain lemon and angst. And of course Takeo does not own the Vision of Escaflowne, don't sue.

Night's Angel

Dilandau, standing in front of his mirror with a frown on his face sighed. It was New Year's Eve and his friend Folken was coming to pick him up in an hour so that they could attend a party at a club near Times Square in New York City. Dilandau felt his frown turn into a scowl as he examined his reflection in the mirror, the outfit that Folken had picked out for him to wear hugging tightly to his body. A short leather skirt with slits at the sides, black boots up to his knees with zips at their sides; a tight lavender blouse with no sleeves, showing off Dilandau's ivory skin; a short black leather coat with a silver zip and around his neck was a velvet choker with a silver bell that jiggled softly.

"I can't believe this." Dilandau muttered as he adjusted his hair band which he always wore in his silver hair. Brushing said locks from his eyes, he applied a bit of red lipstick to his lips, put on a hint of blush and he stared back at his reflection, which looked like a very satisfied cat looking for some prey. Another sigh and a curse, Dilandau put on his watch and a minute later, his doorbell rang. He stalked over to the door and opened it, not surprised to see Folken draped in a more graceful outfit.

"Hello my dear. Ready to go?" Folken asked as his eyes took in Dilandau's figure, nodding with a smile.

"I look like a slut Folken." Dilandau spat out as he and Folken strolled down the quiet hallway and into the elevator.

"No, you look very wonderful. If you were throwing yourself into any pairs of hands, ready to do it with no price and flashing yourself for everyone to see, with a 'come hither' look, then, you might be a slut. Besides, it's a party Dilan-chan." Folken said with a grin. Dilandau glared and then gave up with a sigh.

"This is the last time that I'm doing this. Anyway, I'm sure that Allen will love your outfit." Dilandau said as he and Folken got into the red Ferrari that Folken owned. After an hour's drive, the two men stepped into the GPX club near Times Square, the festive pulsing music greeting their ears. Folken waved as he spotted his date, looking stunning and seductive in a leather cat suit. Long blond hair fanning around the narrow face.

"Just go. I'm getting a drink." Dilandau said as he waved his hand in a nonchalant gesture and headed to the bar. Folken enfolded Allen in a hug and a playful kiss was exchanged.

"So, where's Van?" Allen asked as he led his koi to an empty table.

"My cousin?(1) Oh, he'll be here soon. He's waited too long to say what he needs to say to Dilandau. It took me three weeks to convince Dilandau to dress so enticingly. Van can't resist leather. I just hope that Dilandau won't bolt like last time." Folken said with a feral smile.

"Well, speak of the devil. " Allen said as Van strode towards their table, dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a tight pale blue shirt with Aya (2)on it.

"Hi guys." Van said as he sat down. Allen waved at Van and Folken nodded. Van's brown eyes were lit in an excited glimmer as he surveyed the club.

"Hi Van. Having fun?" Folken asked. Van nodded.

"I'm going to get a drink. Call me over as soon as you see Dilandau. I have to talk to him." Van said, determination shinning brightly in his eyes as he rose from the table and departed.

"Are you sure that they are right for each other itooshi? Remmber that night when Dilandau was drunk? How he tried to hurt himself? Won't Van's presence make it worse?" Allen asked. True worry on his eyes.

"Dilandau hides a lot of his past and feelings because he doesn't what anyone to feel for him. I don't think that he meant to kill himself over Van, no, Van was the last straw before he snapped. I believe that Van is the right person to let Dilandau feel alive again. Now, away from these unhappy thoughts and let's party. A new year is upon us." Folken said as he grabbed Allen's hand and headed to the dance floor.

Dilandau eyed his drink with a suspicious glare and drank it all down. Reaching for the napkin by his side, he wiped off the lipstick and blush from his face. Too many people had been giving him heated looks already and his glare had sufficed for those moments.

"After this, I'll kill Folken, and then, I'll blow up this damn bar. Yes, sounds like a plan (3)." Dilandau muttered, his magenta eyes watching the crowd, some of his interest stirred as he watched bodies swaying back and forth to the steady flow of music in the air. Dilandau turned his head as the seat next to him creaked under the weight of its new occupant. He turned away, a blush reddening his cheeks. The boy beside him had short ebony hair and soft brown eyes. It was Van. Dilandau bit his lip. Damn it, I *knew* that Folken was up to something. Gods, now cruel could he be? Dilandau smiled warily as he remembered the night he had gotten so drunk and he had caught Van and his girlfriend Hitomi kissing when he was about to spill his honest feelings for the raven haired boy, due to his lost inhibitions, the alcohol attributing to this bravery. I should get drunk and I won't care if he's only 1 foot away from me and yet a whole world away.

Van sat silently as he watched Dilandau order another drink, keeping his eyes away from him. Van sighed in appreciation at just how good Dilandau looked in leather.

"Dilan-kun?" Van asked as he tapped Dilandau's shoulder. Dilandau faced Van with a glare that wavered as intense brown eyes stared back.

"We've got to stop meeting like this." Dilandau said as he drank down his gin tonic, ignoring the burning sensation of the drink. Van's eyes widened as Dilandau drank three shots of the tonic before his eyes. He knew for a fact that Dilandau only needed one beer before his was adequately drunk. And now, this!

"Dil-kun, umm…you shouldn’t drink so much. Remember what happened last time." Van said, worry seeping into his mind. Dilandau stopped for a minute as his fingers cupped the fourth glass. Last time? Oh yeah, after seeing him and Hitomi, I took so many painkillers and almost killed myself. Dilandau pushed the glass away and rose to his feet, a bit unfocused. Van stood at his side and slipped his arms around Dilandau's waist.

"Just leave me alone Van." Dilandau said as he pressed his hand to his forehead, a small headache banging at his head.

"Please Dilandau. Just let me help. I…I don't want to see you hurt." Van whispered. Rage boiled up inside Dilandau as he heard those words.

"Hurt?! You don't know what hurt is Van. Just let me be! I'm going home. This was a stupid idea." Dilandau cried as he pushed Van into the bar and turned on his heel and walked unsteadily out of the club. Van stood, rubbing his back, a hurt expression in his eyes. Dilandau 's voice had been so cold that it chilled him to his bones. Ignoring the words, he headed after Dilandau . He wasn’t going to lose the only person that he loved to past tragedies.

Upon reaching outside, Dilandau leaned against the wall, biting his lip. Tears poured down his cheeks as he replayed his conversation with Van. Gods, I'm so stupid. I hurt him, I could see it. I should just die because I cause him so much pain. He was only trying to be nice. Dilandau fell to his knees, his world becoming nothing but a dark abyss, one that he could not escape from.

"Dilandau!" Van screamed as he saw the silver haired boy pass out on the sidewalk, a group of young men with one thing on their mind approaching Dilandau. Van reached the unconscious boy in a second and lifted him up, worry bringing him to the point of tears as he led Dilandau in his arms. Dilandau's eyes rolled open, magenta focused for a moment.

"Van?" he asked a bit shakily, clutching the taller boy's arms. Van smiled with relief.

"Dilandau..." Van whispered, his heart drumming loudly in his ears as magenta eyes locked with brown, revealing years of pain and suffering.

"I want to go home. Please." Dilandau whispered back, not sure why Van had wings on his back and seemed to glow with luminescent light.

"Hold on." Van said as he held Dilandau tightly, a smile on his lips. He could save Dilandau, no matter how hard the task would be.

After an hour, Dilandau collapsed on a couch, dizzy and tired. He grimaced thinking about all the people that had been paying extra attention to he and Van as they made their way down the partying streets of NYC. Van handed Dilandau a glass of water and an aspirin. Dilandau looked up, wondering.

"What are those for?" he asked as he sat up, brushing silver locks from his eyes.

"Water and aspirin. You're going to have a hell of a hangover if you don't take these." Van replied. With a nod, Dilandau swallowed the aspirin and chased it down with the cold water. With a satisfied gulp, Dilandau placed the glass on the coffee table. He then took in the surroundings. This certainly wasn't his apartment.

"Where are we?" Dilandau asked as he sat up, pulling his short skirt down.

"At my place. It was nearer. Plus, we have a great view of Times Square." Van said with a blush as he ruffled his hair. Dilandau caught the expression and smiled. Maybe it wasn't such a terrible night after all.

"I guess so. Thanks, for taking care of me. Many people don't care." Dilandau said as he rose, walking over to the window that hid the bright lights from his sight. Van stood beside Dilandau, admiring the striking profile of the young man.

"People do care, me most of all." Van said as he placed his hand on Dilandau's shoulder. Magenta eyes fixed on brown ones.

"Just let go Van. You shouldn't be near me." Dilandau said as he shied away from Van's warm touch.

"Says who Dilandau? I, I care about you so much. Your past shouldn’t stop you from reaching out for happiness." Van said as he held his fist at his side, pain seeping into his heart.

"What about Hitomi? Don't you love her?" Dilandau asked as he stared at Van, as if examining the boy in a new light. His presence couldn't have tainted his angel already?!

"Things weren't right between us Dilandau. And we separated. I wasn't happy with her." Van said, his eyes fixed on Dilandau. Dilandau stood, a smile reaching his lips. The light that shone around Van only brightened, and angelic wings burst into full bloom. Dilandau blushed uneasily, wondering just what and why the hell he was thinking like this.

"I'm sorry Van. I didn't mean to upset you. I, I just need to be alone." Dilandau said as he placed his back against the window.

"But you are always alone. Don't you want someone in your life? To share it with?" Van asked. Dilandau smiled warily. When was the last time he had such hopes? A while back.

"It is better to be alone Van. You can protect the one that you love when you're away from them, you ask for nothing more than to share a look from them, or a whispered word...you know that they can't be yours...you…I know that I will only taint his innocence and light. For the one I love, I will stay away for them to shine in all their glory. I will be alone in order to love like I do." Dilandau said, his eyes becoming hazy as his mind focused on the one thing that he wanted but could never own. Van stood before Dilandau, searching deeply in magenta eyes that were now lost to the world. With a sigh, Van leaned forward, till he and Dilandau's noses were touching. Bronzed hands wound their way around Dilandau's waist and a hand brushed back the silver locks, and then over rosebud lips.

"For the one I love, I will save him for the abyss…I will save you, and show you that you as much an angel as you make of me." Van whispered as his fingers curled around Dilandau's head and pulled him closer. Lips met, Dilandau's mind shutting down as Van's body pressed against his, pushing him against the windows. A warm tongue parted his willing lips and Dilandau moaned under Van, meeting those fiery lips with want. A battle ensured, each fighting for dominance, Van the victor as Dilandau pulled away from him, searching for air .Van nuzzled against Dilandau's neck, breathing in the scent of jasmines from the silvery locks.

"Van…I…ai shiteru." Dilandau whispered, wrapping his arms around Van's neck, praying to the high heavens that his angel wouldn't leave him. Van smiled, those were the words that he had longed to hear from the dragon's fiery lips.

"Ai shiteru Dilan-chan. I will always be at your side." Van replied with a smile as he kissed Dilandau again, this time undoing the silver choker from the ivory neck. Slender fingers caressed the neck lovingly, Dilandau shutting his eyes to the ticklish sensation that coursed through his body. He pushed back against Van, the two landing with a thump on the couch. Dilandau landed on top of Van, a smirk across his lips as he pulled off Van's shirt, lips attacking the bronze neck before him.

"Umm…too many clothes." Van murmured against Dilandau's ear as he removed the boots, jacket and blouse, making a pile of clothing on the wooden floor. Dilandau nodded in agreement and took off his skirt, reaching for Van's pants as well. Moments later, the two lay naked on the couch, skin against skin in delicious heat.

"I would have never dared to dream…" Dilandau murmured as fingers danced in the small of his back, purrs reporting back to Van with intense pleasure.

"Does this feel like a dream?" Van asked, a wicked gleam in his eyes as he rolled his hips upward, his demanding erection pressed hard against Dilandau's, the silver haired boy atop him moaning at the friction.

"No...ooo" Dilandau murmured as he gave into the rocking sensation. Van flipped him, pressing Dilandau's stomach into the soft cushion of the couch. Lips nibbled at Dilandau's ear lobe, Dilandau trashing, moaning the loss of his arms as Van pressed against him, stroking his body with fiery fingers. He could feel Dilandau's hardness pressed near his sheath, throbbing painfully. Dilandau rolled so that he was once again on top. With a fleeting look, he lowered his mouth unto Van's erection, the raven haired boy thrusting hard into his mouth, whimpering softly.

"Oh gods... Dilandau." Van whispered as the aforementioned boy sucked on him harder, a soft, wet hot feeling engulfing his length in hard strokes. Dilandau murmured a reply, causing more groans from Van. Dilandau felt fingers imbed themselves in his hair, urging him to go faster, which he did. With a shriek, Van came hard, spilling his seed into Dilandau's mouth, the silver haired boy not missing a beat. He let go of Van's length as the boy relaxed and pulled him into his arms, seeking the ruby red lips and shared a deep soulful kiss.

"I'll take that as a thank you." Dilandau said as he pulled away from Van. Magenta eyes regarding the boy for a minute. With a playful shove, Van pulled Dilandau under him and began teasing him playfully, stroking his long denied length. Dilandau moaned as the cool fingers encircled him, sending shivers up his spine.

"Oh, I have to thank you properly koi." Van replied as his lips traced a pattern down Dilandau's chest, biting the sugar brown nipples that he found, already perked form the cold air. Dilandau moaned as Van's lips nuzzled against his length and a momemt later was engulfed in an eager mouth. Dilandau moaned softly as he thrust into Van, fingers entangled in the ebony locks. Van sped up his ministrations as Dilandau came with a shudder, spilling his milky essence into Van's waiting mouth. Van allowed the liquid to flow from his lips and drip into the dark crevice that called invitingly to him. He licked his lips and shared a brief kiss with Dilandau while his fingers found his treasure. Magneta eyes flew open with mild shock as two digits twisted their way into his tight sheath.

Van deepened the kiss, bruising them with his fierceness. Dilandau, distracted from the sudden intensity felt his muscles relaxing. He bucked as Van's fingers found his pleasure spot, and breaking the kiss, a moan worked its way past his lips and into Van's ear.

"Do you want me?" Van asked, serious for a moment, his eyes searching Dilandau's. Dilandau smiled, Van really cared about him. He leaned upwards, capturing Van's lips with his.

"If you're willing to give me a hope, for the future." Dilandau replied as his legs clasped tightly around Van's waist, pulling the other boy closer to him. Van nodded, a smile on his lips. As he bent to capture Dilandau's lips, he snapped forward and buried himself inside Dilandau. Dilandau cried out at the rush of pain that worked his way through his body, but Van's lips locked tightly with his, assuring him that the pain would pass. After what seemed like timeless moments, Dilandau gave a small push against Van. Van took the message and began to rock in and out of Dilandau, the two boys moaning softly at their shared pleasure.

Their edge grew closer as Van thrust faster and as Dilandau thrust back eagerly, his whole body singing with pleasure. With a small cry, Dilandau came, splashing his koi and himself with his essence, clutching tightly to Van's shoulders. With three hard final thrusts, Van came, his voice sounding hoarse as it reached his ears. He claimed Dilandau as his and he pulled out slowly from his lover with a look of content and he collapsed unto him, burying his face in Dilandau's shoulder.

"Ai shiteru." Dilandau whispered as he stroked Van's hair, the ebony hair slipping through his fingers. Van looked into Dilandau's eyes and kissed him softly.

"I love you too." He replied. Reaching behind the couch, Van procured a blanket and he and Dilandau slid to the floor where they slept in each other's arms, wrapped snugly in the blanket. Neither of the boys heard the cry of the crowd outside as they ushered in the New Year.

The next morning, Folken stumbled into Van's apartment with Allen on his arm, both suffering from lack of sleep due to all night partying. Allen spied the pile of dark clothing and the unmistakable scent of sex in the air. Walking towards the large window, he stopped at the couch as he saw Dilandau and Van cuddled up together, both asleep.

"I guess this year might be a good one afterall." Allen said as Folken stood at his side. Folken nodded.

"Should we wake them up?" Folken asked. Allen shook his head.

"No, let them be." Allen said as he pulled his lover away from the sleeping pair.

OWARI


(1) Yeah, I made Van Folken's cousin when they are really brothers. But this is a parody.
(2) I love Aya from Weiss Kruze
(3) I *had* to put in Dilandau's madness you know?


Takeo - Damn, happy days!
Dilandau - Hmmh, maybe you should write more onna.