Takeo - Hello! It's a story titled Red ribbon, a somewhat AU fic. It's when Fuuma is new to the whole kill everyone now idea. ^^;;
Fuuma - Oi, what nonsense is this anyway? Warnings ,sap,lemon, angst.
Nataku - Good fun. Takeo doesn't own X, Clamp does so don't sue please.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Red Ribbon

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fuuma picked his way around a crumbling building after he and Nataku finished a match with a couple of the Dragons of Heaven. They were hiding out in the almost leveled building because it was the only place to lie low without the Seals detecting them. Blood dripped down the side of his head from his black locks and he looked through a blasted hole in the side of the building. It was night time, and the sky was its delicious blue black shade, the stars twinkling softly, unaware of the terror on Earth. Fuuma looked away from the hole as he sensed another presence in the room.

"Nataku." Fuuma said as he turned around, his sword disappearing into thin air.

"The battle goes on Fuuma." Nataku replied as he stood next to Fuuma, both their gazes settling on the night sky. Fuuma tilted his head slightly and watched the moonlight dance in Nataku's silvery white hair. Cold blue eyes regarded golden ones.

"You've always been like this. Do you even have dreams?" Fuuma asked as he sat down on the floor, drawing his knees to his chest.

"Only my memories of the woman I was created from. I myself have no gender." Nataku said as he sat next to Fuuma. Fuuma's eyes shut in confusion.

"But you decided to take on the form of a man, why?" Fuuma asked as he lay down on the cold concrete, his eyes catching sight of falling slabs of concrete from other portions of the building.

"You ask too many questions Kamui." Nataku said as he rose to his feet. The wind blew slightly and Nataku faced Fuuma whom still lay on the floor.

"I am NOT Kamui. My name is Fuuma Monou. I don't even know *why * I'm out here trying to win a war that I have no part in. In just two days, my whole world has turned upside down. And what's worse, bit by bit, I feel as if I'm becoming someone else." Fuuma said angrily as he sat up, his golden eyes flashing. A trickle of emotion made Nataku shiver. He had never felt anything like it; emotion was not in his programming.

"Fuuma." Nataku said as he knelt before Fuuma. Fuuma saw the deadly ribbons that Nataku used to fight appear around the Earth Dragon's hands and slowly wrapped themselves around him.

"Let me go!" Fuuma yelled as he summoned his sword. Nataku let Fuuma drop to the ground and Fuuma landed with a thud, crying out in pain as his head slammed against the concrete. Fuuma rolled into a ball, hugging himself tightly. The pain, the confusion, it hurt him so much. Fuuma could feel tears stinging his eyes and he could faintly hear Nataku's soft footsteps approaching him. Nataku crouched beside Fuuma and rolled him over. As he looked into golden eyes, blood smearing Fuuma's face, Nataku was hit with a wave of emotion; the pain and confusion in those golden eyes struck him hard. He had never even seen this look in the eyes of the enemy. Because they are sure of what they are doing, there's no one manipulating their feelings and emotions to make them turn against themselves and their families and all that they hold dear. Nataku picked up Fuuma and cuddled him in his arms.

"I'm sorry." Nataku whispered as he brushed back bloodied ebony locks from Fuuma's face. Fuuma's eyes widened in surprise as a small smile lit Nataku's lips and eyes. Fuuma blushed as Nataku's fingers ran over his lips in an entranced manner.

"What are you doing? I thought that, you didn't care about anybody." Fuuma asked as he tried to wriggle from Nataku's grasp. Nakatu shook his head slowly.

"The look in your eyes, so much emotion; I've never seen anything like it. And I want to see what else you humans can show. All I've seen is determination. Nothing like the pain and sorrow in your eyes have I ever encountered." Nataku said as he removed Fuuma's black shirt and then his own black jacket. Using the two, he cleaned the wound on Fuuma's head and bandaged it, and fixed Fuuma's leg which was sprained from the fall. Fuuma's eyes widened as he took in Nataku's chest. Strange foil looking wires ran around Nataku's shoulders and torso.

"You're not human." Fuuma said. He had seen some strange things ever since he joined the Dragons of the Earth, but this took the cake. Nataku shrugged his shoulders.

"It's nothing. But you, are beautiful" Nataku said as he helped Fuuma sit up. His hands traced over Fuuma's uninjured skin, the bronzed chest warm and inviting. Fuuma blushed as Nataku pushed him back unto the concrete, his blue eyes tracing over every feature of Fuuma.

"So are you. You look pretty much human, so as far as I'm concerned, you are human, right down to your whole emotional thing." Fuuma said as he stroked Nataku's face in a loving manner. He felt compelled to comfort the youth above him, who was lost in his own way. Fuuma smiled as Nataku's hand cupped his chin in his hand. Maybe being a Dragon of Earth wouldn't be so bad if he had someone he could turn to for comfort. Fuuma lifted his head to Nataku's and kissed the youth's lips softly, cheering in his mind at his boldness. Nataku was shocked as he felt warm lips on his, slowly molding him. Fuuma pulled away and sighed. Nataku's lips were cool, just like his personality.

"What was that?" Nataku asked as he touched his lips where the warmth still lingered.

"A kiss. It's a way to show love or affection." Fuuma replied as he dropped his head on Nataku's shoulder, his hands feeling the metal looking construct on Nataku's body.

"Let me try." Nataku whispered as he cupped Fuuma's face in his hands and locked lips with the dark haired Dragon. Fuuma moaned softly, peach lips parting as Nataku's tongue slipped into his mouth, exploring the warm cavern. Nataku pulled away, his teeth grazing accidentally over Fuuma's bottom lip, causing the dark haired boy to moan softly.

"You're so warm Fuuma." Nataku whispered as he touched his forehead against Fuuma's, hearing the pulse of blood pumping through Fuuma' sbody. Fuuma blushed a bit, his arms wrapping around Nataku again.

"I can keep you warm if you want. We have to stay here till the Seals stop looking for us." Fuuma said as he looked out of the hole in the wall through the night sky.

"I don't need to keep warm." Nataku said as he kissed Fuuma again, pushing the boy unto the floor and straddled his hips. Fuuma shook with anticipation as his hands trailed down Nataku's back, feeling less wires and more warm flesh humming beneath his fingers.

"Na-chan." Fuuma whispered between kisses as Nataku grew more adventurous, his lips nibbling on one of Fuuma's brown nipples, the dark haired youth moaning even more loudly as Nataku's silvery hair brushed against his chest.

"Shh, Fuuma." Nataku whispered as he moved up Fuuma's body and pressed his sakura petal symbol on his forehead against Fuuma's forehead. A warm light passed between the two and Nataku drew back.

"What did you do?" Fuuma whispered as he Nataku removed his pants and then his own.

"I read your thoughts, your wishes." Nataku whispered as he pressed his body against Fuuma's, his arms tracing a pattern in the crook of Fuuma's hip.

"You mean…" Fuuma whispered as he blushed.

"Yes. I'm going to do what you want me to do, because I want to please you." Nataku whispered as he smiled again, Fuuma feeling more at ease.

"You're a piece of work." Fuuma said as Nataku pressed against him in an almost cat like manner, his blue eyes surveying Fuuma's form , sprayed with a sheen of sweat over his bronze skin.

"And you, are exquisite," Nataku replied as he kissed his way down Fuuma's chest." I want to see what else I can get out of you before we have to go." Nataku added as his lips brushed against the proof of Fuuma's desire. Fuuma moaned as Nataku's mouth took his shaft in slowly, his teeth and tongue playfully experimenting on Fuuma, the dark haired youth moaning in desperation as Nataku teased him endlessly. Long fingers embedded themselves in Nataku's silvery hair as the Earth Dragon deep throated Fuuma, a growl escaping Fuuma's lips as the maddened pleasure flew down his body in a frenzied dance. Nataku sucked on Fuuma, Fuuma's moans reaching Nataku's ears as the edge raced towards Fuuma.

"Nataku I'm going to-" Fuuma whispered through his moans as his back arched off the ground. Nataku understood and stroked Fuuma's chest, toying with a pebbled nipple between his fingers. Fuuma surrendered and came with a hoarse cry, his essence streaming down Nataku's throat. Nataku let go of Fuuma's manhood as he sensed the flow of the milky liquid come to a stop, letting the rest drip down Fuuma's thighs. Golden eyes looked up at blue ones and Nataku smiled, kissing Fuuma again. Fuuma could taste himself on Nataku's lips, the silver haired dragon thrusting his tongue into Fuuma's mouth.

"That was wonderful Fuuma." Nataku whispered as he stroked Fuuma's face. Fuuma gathered his senses and pulled Nataku close to him.

"What about you?" Fuuma said, his hand touching Nataku's painful erection, throbbing hard against his thigh.

"I want you Fuuma, do you want me?" Nataku whispered huskily, his lips nibbling on Fuuma's earlobe.

"Yes. I think I love you." Fuuma whispered as his arms tightened around Nataku's waist. Nataku's blue eyes widened.

"How do you know that you do" Nataku asked. Sadness entered golden eyes and Fuuma didn't meet Nataku's gaze.

"Because I've been in love before, and it…it didn't work out like I would have hoped. But meeting you like this, learning about you, opening myself up to you, I can't help but to love you." Fuuma whispered as he faced Nataku again, a fear creeping into his eyes at the rejection he was certain to face.

"Oh Fuuma, I won't turn away from you. I am wholly devoted to you and only you, my love. The only one who's touched me with affection and love, no matter how different I am from everyone else." Nataku whispered as he smiled, his slender fingers touching Fuuma's lips. Fuuma smiled and moaned again as Nataku's lips nibbled at the junction where his shoulder met his neck.

"Na-chan." Fuuma whispered as he took in Nataku's view in the moonlight. His love looked like an angel.

"What do you want Fuuma?" Nataku asked, his sultry voice rumbling deep in Fuuma's ear.

"For you to take me." Fuuma whispered back heatedly, his golden eyes smoldering to the darker hue of desert sand. Nataku smiled again, his hands parting Fuuma's legs.

"As you wish." Nataku whispered, his fingers finding Fuuma's hidden sheath, his fingers already slick from the cum around Fuuma's legs.

"No. I want you to do it, because *you * want it as much as I do." Fuuma clarified.

"Believe me, I do." Nataku replied as he pressed two fingers into Fuuma's sheath, the dark aired youth moaning as Nataku's fingers thrust in and out of him, touching the sweet spot in him. Fuuma moaned Nataku's name as the silver haired dragon sat between Fuuma's legs. Slowly Nataku withdrew his fingers, satisfied that he had stretched Fuuma enough. He bent one of Fuuma's legs and placed the other around his waist.

"Nataku, thank you." Fuuma whispered as he shut his eyes to what would be his most painful and joyful experience.

"Fuuma, I want you to open your eyes." Nataku said as he kissed Fuuma. Fuuma nodded and opened his eyes. Whispering a silent apology, Nataku plunged into Fuuma. Bright hot pain sizzled across Fuuma's eyes, tears streamed down his face. Nataku kissed the tears away as he slowly rocked in and out of Fuuma, the dark haired youth now moaning as the pain became pleasure, seeping into his every pore. His hands clung to Nataku's waist as the silver haired man's eyes rolled shut at the pleasure and warmth that Fuuma's body had enveloped him in.

"Nataku!" Fuuma screamed in pleasure as Nataku's thrust in and out faster than before, both boys eyes shut to the pleasure that they shared. Nataku bit his lip as he felt himself lost in the warm heat that was Fuuma. Fuuma cried out again as he came hard, spilling his essence all over he and Nataku's chests, the black haired youth still lost in the tremors of his climax . Nataku surrendered a second later, thrusting in one last and final time as he came, coating Fuuma's body with his essence. This boy was now truly his and no one could take him away from him. Nataku collapsed on top of Fuuma, both boys sweaty from their experience. Slowly, Fuuma opened his eyes and stroked Nataku's hair slowly, calm reigning in his mind for the time being. Nataku's eyes opened and he lost himself in the calm and happy look that radiated from Fuuma.

"We should do that again." Nataku whispered as he kissed Fuuma. Fuuma laughed a bit and kissed the tip of Nataku's nose.

"When we're alone." Fuuma replied. He moaned a bit as Nataku pulled out of him slowly.

"It was, your first time right?" Nataku asked as he used one of his ribbons and soaked it in a broken water pipe that he had seen earlier. He used the cloth to clean he and Fuuma. Fuuma nodded.

"How did you know?" Fuuma asked as he dressed himself, and then Nataku and sat down again.

"I sensed it. If it's any consolation, it was my first too." Nataku said as he kissed Fuuma softly.

"I love you." Fuuma whispered as he rested his head on Nataku 's shoulder.

"I love you too." Nataku whispered back, smiling. He sometimes used to wish that his creator had already programmed emotions into him, but learning them from Fuuma had proved far more useful and meaningful. The two sat for thirty more minutes and decided that it was safe to head back to their headquarters after the coast was clear of all Seals. Once they arrived, all signs of emotion left Nataku's face and Fuuma looked a bit confused at first but quickly realized that it was for the best. Kanoe walked out from her room and approached Fuuma.

"You are our Kamui. Your destiny is to conquer the Earth Fuuma. Don't let it slip away." Knaoe said as she smiled, the smile never reaching her eyes.

"Yes." Fuuma replied, half of him not sure why he was responding.

"Take him to his room Nataku." Kanoe said as she went back into her own room. Nataku nodded and led Fuuma away, taking him to his own room. Once behind closed doors, Nataku's face lit up.

"Something's wrong Nataku. I don't know, I didn't want to agree to what she said but some part of me did." Fuuma said as Nataku wrapped his arms around him.

"Don't worry Fuuma. It doesn't matter what you do or say, I'll always be here for you." Nataku whispered as he kissed Fuuma. Pressing their foreheads together, Nataku sent Fuuma to sleep. He placed his lover in his bed and Nataku watched him sleep. I won't take orders from anyone else but you Fuuma. And it's going to be hell for you. Will you still love me when you're completely changed, cold and heartless like I am? Gods, if there's one thing that you won't destroy, please don't destroy our love.

OWARI

Takeo _ Well, I hope people liked this. I sort of got inspired ^^