Takeo – Valentine’s Day X Seishirou and Fuuma. AU and PWP. Enjoy. Thoughts are in italics.

~ Silk Curtains ~

Fuuma Monou sat gazing silently out of his 11th floor apartment window as he watched the sun begin to sink into the horizon. He had a tough day at school: he rescued Kamui and Kotori from some stupid bully that crossed them when they came to visit him at his dorm room, his mother was trying to reconcile him with his father (which was the reason he took a part time job and lived on his college campus), and Seishirou his boyfriend had gotten into a fight on the campus and nearly trashed a prized student named Subaru. Fuuma shook his head angrily. He had warned Seishirou about his temper and had even tried to sign him up for anger management classes but it wasn’t helping. And with the whole incident in school, his Valentine’s day plans were ruined. He had wanted to prepare a nice dinner for his dark eyed lover. But of course Seishirou had to pick a fight with Subaru. Fuuma stepped away from the window and plopped down on his bed with a defeated sigh. He had still cooked the dinner in hopes that Seishirou would actually show up. This was Fuuma’s first Valentine Day and he wanted it to be special. Maybe I should have told Sei-chan, I mean he doesn’t know what this day means to me…we’ve only been going out for 8 months now. Fuuma tried to fight off the sadness that he knew would follow his misgivings. He decided instead to think about Seishirou; about how those black eyes pierced into him, making him feel weak in the knees whenever Seishirou looked at him, or when his boyfriend made love to him. Fuuma coloured over that last thought. Seishirou was a skilled lover and he fed on Fuuma as he were food and Seishirou a starving animal. Or sometimes he just ravaged him. Fuuma’s body rekindled those thoughts and Fuuma found himself stripping out of all his clothes and lay underneath the cotton sheets of his bed. His bed had a canopy over it and red silk curtains hung from above his circular bed. He drew the curtains closed and signed softly as his hand drifted towards his erect flesh, Fuuma thinking only of his koibito as his hand traced his own body hungrily.

Then the sound of a key turning in the lock shook Fuuma out of his self indulgence and he peeked through the curtains. At the door stood Seishirou dressed in his usual grey suit and dark jacket, in his hands a long stemmed red rose and a box of chocolate dipped strawberries in the other. Seishirou’s hair was damp, the black bangs running into his darker eyes. He stripped off his suit and stood barefooted in his shorts and a white tee shirt, walking through Fuuma’s room with his gifts in hand.

“Fuuma, are you here?” Seishirou called as he walked into the kitchen where the carefully prepared dinner had gone cold. Emotion sparkled in Seishirou’s eyes as he smiled. Fuuma was always doing things like this to please him. He came upon Fuuma’s bedroom and found clothes scattered everywhere. Seishirou quirked an eyebrow as golden eyes peeked from between silk red curtains.

“Hi Sei-chan.”Fuuma said as he blushed. Seishirou had never caught him pleasuring himself and now he was embarrassed.

“What are you doing? Get out from under there. I come bearing gifts. Happy Valentine’s Day.” Seishirou said with a smirk as he approached the bed and pulled back the curtains. There Fuuma lay in all his naked glory trying to hide his arousal from his partner. Seishirou smiled and crawled on to the bed. He placed the box of chocolate dipped strawberries on the nightstand and used the rose to trail up Fuuma’s stomach to his lips.

“Seishirou.” Fuuma whispered as he smelled the rose, its soft petals caressing his skin.

“For you ittoshi. Sorry for the hell of a week. I plan to make it up to you.” Seishirou said as he placed the rose on the nightstand and pressed his body against his lover’s, crushing his lips against his hungrily. Fuuma responded eagerly, pulling the silk curtains closed as they fell against the bed, Fuuma’s legs wrapped around Seishirou’s waist.

“I’ve missed you. I thought you wouldn’t come to see me at all. And this will be our first Valentine’s day together.” Fuuma said as Seishirou hands tilted up his face so that his love could gaze into his golden eyes.

“I would never let you down no matter what the obstacle Fuu-chan. And I see that you’ve missed me terribly." Seishirou said as he grasped Fuuma’s erection in his hand. Fuuma moaned harshly, rubbing against Seishirou with wanton abandon.

“Damn you, take off those clothes.” Fuuma said as he ripped off Seishirou’s shirt, Seishirou pulling off his shorts as Fuuma’slips attacked him again, the golden eyed boy rolling them over so that he lay on top of his lover. Seishirou grinned, pulling Fuuma had against him, their bodies pressed in a delicious rhythm. Fuuma moaned into Seishirou’s open mouth as the taller man placed his hands on Fuuma’s rear end and squeezed tightly, Fuuma moaning desperately.

“Gods, you’re so ready.” Seishirou moaned back as Fuuma sank his teeth into Seishirou’s neck, nibbling the flesh between his teeth.

“Yes, damn it, screw me now!” Fuuma said as he pushed his erection into Seishirou’s causing the dark eyed man to moan into his lover’s ear, “You want me.” Fuuma added as he kissed Seishirou hungrily again.

“I always want you Fuuma...anyway I can get you.” Seishirou replied. He reached over to the side of the bed and opened the box of strawberries. He rolled and Fuuma was underneath him again. It made Seishirou want to give his lover his wish right away, watching the bronzed form writher beneath him in exquisite agony, but he wanted something else for the moment. He licked some of the chocolate off the strawberry and kissed Fuuma, Fuuma tasting chocolate as Seishirou kissed him deeply, aware of the now moist strawberry trailing chocolate all over his body. Seishirou pulled away from Fuuma and licked the path of the chocolate trail, right between Fuuma’s legs. Seishirou placed the large strawberry in Fuuma’s mouth and took his lover’s shaft into his mouth. Fuuma almost cried in relief as Seishirou’s warm mouth engulfed him, but he wanted Seishirou to fuck him and fuck him hard. Seishirou took out the strawberry and saw that Fuuma had eaten most of it. He finished off the rest and hauled Fuuma’s legs over his shoulders.

“Finally.” Fuuma whispered as Seishirou drove into him, a mewl of delight radiated from Fuuma as his lover drove in hard and fast, just the way he liked it.

“Oh gods.” Seishirou whispered as he shut his eyes to the hot sensation of being inside Fuuma, the warm body holding him captive in its tight tunnel. Fuuma pushed Seishirou back against the bed and impaled himself on his lover’s shaft over and over again, Seishirou hands guiding him and thrusting upwards to meet his lover’s plunge. Fuuma threw his head back and came with a scream, exploding all over himself and Seishirou and crying out again a moment later as Seishirou came hard in him, his own cries muffled as Fuuma’s lips found his. Fuuma sighed and dropped boneless against Seishirou’s heaving chest and Seishirou rolled so that they he lay atop Fuuma, his long length still trapped in Fuuma’s warm body. Fuuma’s eyes opened and regarded his lover. He wrapped his arms around Seishirou’s waist, still pulling his lover deeper into him.

“This is what this day means to me Sei-chan. Being with you, in our union, in the height of passion, knowing how much I love you.” Fuuma whispered as he hugged Seishirou against him. Seishirou smile softly and kissed Fuuma.

“I love you too.” He replied, resting his lips against Fuuma’s ear. “I will always love you.” He whispered, kissing the lobe and giving it a nibble. Fuuma laughed and arched into his lover’s touch, his body geared up for the second round.

“I know you do. Now, prove it to me all over again.” Fuuma whispered. Seishirou smirked.

“We have to practice Valentine’s day everyday.” Seishirou said as he traced patterns down Fuuma’s thigh, grasping the newly formed erection in his hand.

“Let’s see how long you last.” Fuuma said as fell into those twin black pools that stared down at him filled with love, passion and lust. The dinner was never touched.

Owari

Takeo – Complete and utter pwp