Takeo – I’m on a roll, so bang! Zoom! Chapter seven!
Sorata – The angst clouds are clearing, bringing forth warnings of minor angst and …lemon?
Takeo – Yes, lemon, and hopefully more lemon in the next chapter
Sorata – If you get around to it right?
Takeo - ^^;; Right. Thoughts in italics!

Chapter Seven: The Academy

Fuuma stood nervously outside his first class of the day which was math. His dark navy blue uniform looked striking on him and his golden eyes were filled with anticipation. His hands clenched tightly by his side as the teacher opened the door and let him in.

“Class, our new student is Monou Fuuma.” The teacher spoke as he smiled through his spectacled face. Fuuma executed a quick bow and the class chorused a welcome.

“Please take the empty seat by the window Monou-san and we shall begin.” The teacher spoke. Fuuma nodded and quickly walked to his seat. The class went on without any event and Fuuma was happy to be back in school. At the end of his third class was lunch. He met Nataku outside on one of the many lawns of the school and the two friends walked around, exchanging tales of their first hours of school.

“No one said anything to me which is good because I wasn’t feeling particularly chatty.” Nataku spoke as he flicked off a petal that had landed on his jacket.

“But wouldn’t you prefer other company than me?” Fuuma asked as the two sat under a tree. Nataku closed his eyes, feeling the brisk wind on his face.

“Perhaps, but not now. You’re all I need Fu-kun. Besides I can’t explain being an android to the other students. And this is your last year of high school, so you’ll be going to college right?” Nataku asked as he watched the wind ruffle Fuuma’s black hair.

“Yes. I would like to go to college. My family would be proud, I think.” Fuuma spoke as he looked up into the tree. He saw a phantom image in the tree but it disappeared just as quickly.

“Hey Fuuma! Hey Nataku!” Kamui called as he ran over to where the two boys were sitting.

“Hello Kamui.” Fuuma spoke as he waved at the shorter boy.

“How’s your first day of school?” Nataku asked as Kamui plopped down in front of them.

“It’s going great. I have some classes with the others. We’re going to an arcade after school, and I want you guys to join us. It’ll be fun.” Kamui spoke excitedly.

“I’m sorry Kamui, maybe another time. I have to make some arrangements for the shrine, but Nataku should definately go.” Fuuma asked as he looked at the android.

“I’m staying with you Fuuma.” Nataku spoke as he folded his arms.

“Lover’s sprat?” Kamui asked with a cheeky grin. Fuuma and Nataku blushed.

“Nothing of the sort Kamui.” Nataku smiled as he punched Fuuma in the arm.

“Hey that hurts.” Fuuma replied as he stuck his tongue out at Nataku. The android laughed. “I just think you should spend time with the others, that way you see how other people interact.” Fuuma clarified as he played with the buckle on his bag.

“Fuuma *does* have a point Nataku. Fuuma’s serious all the time.” Kamui spoke as the three boys got to their feet as they heard the bell chiming, signifying an end to lunch.

“He’s getting better. I’ll go with you then.” Nataku spoke as he glanced at Fuuma, the golden eyed boy nodding.

“Good. Then I’ll see you. I’ll be late for chemistry!” Kamui spoke as he ran, waving goodbye.

“I’ll see you later Fuuma.” Nataku spoke as he too took off. Fuuma entered into the art building and sat himself down at the back of the class.

“This is a free drawing lesson. Using charcoal I want you to draw anything you want. It could be a building, a person, or a plant whatever. Just draw with feeling. Now go!” the teacher spoke as he clapped his hands.

Fuuma just let his hands go and he sketched smiling eyes and drew a small face framed by massive long curls. Fuuma smiled as he continued to shape the image.

“That’s really lovely Monou-san. Who is she?” the teacher asked as Fuuma’s hand stilled.

“My mother.” Fuuma replied as he tenderly filled in the lines around his mother’s eyes.

“Good. Make sure you place this in your portfolio okay? Just get one out of that large cupboard in the front of the class and take it home with you.” The teacher spoke as he moved on to another student’s work. Fuuma finished the drawing and did as the teacher asked. Three hours later, school had ended and Nataku saw Fuuma briefly before Kamui whisked him off. Fuuma reached home at 5pm stopping at the public notary to check on his father’s finances which indicated that all the property belonged to him now. With the certificates in hand, Fuuma walked home. As he opened his front door, a flood of sakura petals flew directly at him and the door shut behind Fuuma, the boy panicking.

“Calm down Fuuma. It’s just an illusion. It wasn’t meant to frighten you.” A masculine voice murmured as the petals disappeared, the hallway returning back to normal.

“Who’s here?” Fuuma asked, forcing his voice to remain strong.

“Forgotten me already, I’m hurt.” The voice whispered, disturbingly close to Fuuma’s ear. Fuuma reached over and flicked on the light switch, coming face to chest with Seishirou. Fuuma’s portfolio, papers and book bag fell from his hands, clattering unharmed to the wooden floor. Fuuma’s arms reached out, tentatively touching Seishirou’s chest. Long fingers wrapped around Fuuma’s chin, tilting his head upwards. Fuuma’s golden eyes met Seishirou’s dark eyes and tears filled Fuuma’s eyes.

“Seishirou…I…thought that you didn’t want to see me again.” Fuuma mumbled. Seishirou’s finger caressed Fuuma’s lips slowly, an emotion foreign on the assassin’s face graced his features.

“I want to get to know the real you now Fuuma. That’s was who I fell in love with.” Seishirou whispered as he captured Fuuma’s lips with his, his tongue eagerly plundering Fuuma’s mouth, the golden eyed boy lost in the sweet pressure of Seishirou’s lips on his. He wrapped his arms around Seishirou’s waist, clutching the assassin to his body. He felt his senses catch fire as Seishirou’s hand trailed down his back and clutched his bum, crushing the young man against him.

“Seishirou.” Fuuma moaned into the kiss, his cheeks aflame with the raw passion emanating from Seishirou’s frame. Seishirou pulled away from Fuuma, hunger in his dark orbs.

“I want you Fuuma.” Seishirou whispered heatedly, sending shivers down his back. Fuuma nodded weakly. He picked up his bag and papers and led Seishirou to his room, the assassin following close behind. Once safely in Fuuma’s room, Seishirou was on top of Fuuma, his lips tasting the curve of Fuuma’s neck, the bronze skinned boy beneath moaning in rapture. Seishirou slowly undressed Fuuma, the boy hiding his face in the curve of Seishirou’s neck as he lay naked in the assassin’s arms, his abused wrists open to his inspection.

“Please Seishirou…you shouldn’t.” Fuuma whispered. Seishirou held Fuuma’s hand in his, his lips kissing the bruises, the only remaining physical evidence of Fuuma’s abuse.

“I know what he did to you Fuuma. Don’t be ashamed. I’ll replace that memory and erase it from your mind.” Seishirou whispered as he shed his own clothing save his boxers and lay Fuuma gently down on his bed, lying on top of him as he did so. Fuuma sighed into Seishirou’s neck, content to be in the arms of the man he loved so dearly.

“I love you, I was never able to tell you. And to thank you for those two nights.” Fuuma spoke as Seishirou stopped his leisurely explorations of Fuuma’s body. The assassin’s dark eye focused on Fuuma’s face, as he lay beside Fuuma in only his boxers, his lover naked as the day he was born.

“I have to ask you Fuuma…I kill, that is my life. How can you reconcile it? With Subaru…killing his sister brought that point home.” Seishirou spoke as he watched Fuuma’s shoulders tense at the mention of Subaru’s name.

“I don’t know Seishirou. I know that my hands….these hands have wrought blood and pain and death to many people. Even though I was trapped within my own mind and body, I still feel responsible. I am glad that /Kamui/ has been extinguished within me. He knew so much about me, knew about the dark feelings that I’ve always hidden. Knew that I had yearned for physical contact with another human being; someone who could show me that it was okay to have feelings of ecstasy render me useless. When he let me have my first look at you, I was afraid. I thought it was one of /his/ cruel visions. But it wasn’t. Those moments were purely mine. My cries, your hands on my body…” Fuuma stopped, his voice failing him in that moment. Ever since he had been in the hospital he had never brought up his feelings on the whole event.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I could never distinguish what your feelings were towards the real me…thought that you would never want to see me again.” Fuuma concluded as he shut his eyes, tears hot again Seishirou’s neck. The assassin captured Fuuma’s lips with his, devouring him with no intent of stopping until his breath expired.

“We can not deal in the past Fuuma. What we have now, what we plan to build…that hell was worth it to have you with me now.” Seishirou finally replied as he withdrew his lips from Fuuma’s, the golden eyed boy’s lips red from such contact. Fuuma smiled as Seishirou’s hands brushed his tears away, fingers trailing down to his chest.

“I’ll do my best Seishirou.” Fuuma replied, a moan escaping him as Seishirou’s fingers caught a brown nipple with his fingers. Seishirou smirked, reveling in the fact that he could make Fuuma into a pile of quivering nerves with his touch.

“Ah Fuuma…” Seishirou whispered heatedly as Fuuma hastily pulled off Seishirou’s boxers, wanting to have Seishirou in his naked glory pressed into him. Fuuma’s lips latched on to Seishirou’s neck as he nibbled at his lover’s skin, tipping him so that he rested on Seishirou’s lap.

“Hmm…isn’t your room-mate coming home soon?” Seishirou asked through a moan, his eyes half closed as Fuuma slowly rocked against him, their erections locked in a sweet friction. Fuuma leisurely claimed Seishirou’s lips, feeling the assassin’s large hands cup his bum and squeezing hard, his moans muffled in Fuuma’s chest.

“He won’t be back for another two hours. I’ve missed you so much Sei-kun.” Fuuma spoke softly as he felt Seishirou’s hand wrap around his erection. Fuuma hissed sharply as Seishirou’s placed three fingers into him, Fuuma arching his back slightly.

“Lube?” Seishirou moaned and half growled as he placed Fuuma back on his bed, settling above his lover as he placed his hands above his head.

“Don’t have any, don’t want it.” Fuuma managed to whimper back as Seishirou trailed his erection up Fuuma’s inner thighs.

“Okay…I’ll be extra careful.” Seishirou replied as he slowly slid into Fuuma, Fuuma’s eyes shutting tightly as his lover sank into him. Overcome by emotion as he felt Seishirou’s heavy breathing in his ears, tears spilled down Fuuma’s cheeks.

“Oh gods…” Fuuma moaned as Seishirou remained buried in him, neither moving, appreciating the depth of their bond and closeness in that moment.

“Damn it, you’re so tight.” Seishirou moaned as he opened his eyes to gaze at Fuuma.

“Please move Seishirou, I want it so much.” Fuuma moaned as Seishirou withdrew and thrust into him again at a sharper angle. Fuuma moaned softly, his voice rising as Seishirou picked up his pace, locking Fuuma’s arms above his head as he thrust into him again and again, the room filled with quiet moans and labored breaths. Fuuma looped his legs around Seishirou’s neck, heightening his pleasure as Seishirou’s pace quickened, the assassin tightly controlled thrusts how lacking caution.

“Oh god…I’m…” Seishirou all but growled as he left one his hands pump Fuuma to completion. Fuuma screamed as he came, Seishirou thrusting deep within him, coming all over their heaving chests, his golden eyes dazed with pleasure. Seishirou came a moment later, filling Fuuma with his essence, collapsing on top of his lover with a grunt as he loosened his tight grip on Fuuma’s hands. Seishirou rolled so that they lay next to one another, his length still trapped in Fuuma’s body.

“You always make me feel so good.” Fuuma whispered as he leaned into Seishirou’s chest, the assassin wrapping his arms around him, stroking sweaty black locks of hair. Seishirou smiled softly, his black eye tracing the curve of Fuuma’s face to the planes of his chest.

“I do my best to please.” Seishirou smirked as he wrapped his arms around Fuuma’s manhood, delighted to find it hardening in his expert hands. Fuuma moaned softly, thrusting slowly into Seishirou’s hands.

“I can feel you in me.” Fuuma whispered as he sat on Seishirou’s hips, the assassin’s length hardening within him again.

“Fuuma…” Seishirou whispered as he bit back a moan as Fuuma proceeded to ride Seishirou at a tantalizingly slow pace. The assassin gripped Fuuma’s pistoning hips and the two began a gentle roll, Fuuma’s back arched. The two remained engaged in lovemaking well into the evening.

Nataku returned home, noting that the lights were all off. He had liked hanging out Kamui’s friends but Nataku had rushed home, wanting to be with Fuuma. He’s always kind and gentle, how could I *not* want to be with him? Nataku mused as he heard quiet moans coming from Fuuma’s room. Nataku crept up to the door and opened it without the door creaking. Bathed in the dull glow of the room were Fuuma and Seishirou. Fuuma was on top of his lover again, moaning softly as he came hard, coating him and Seishirou’s bodies. Nataku heard Seishirou bite back a moan as he came in Fuuma, gripping his lover’s hips as they slowed their movements, Fuuma collapsing spent on top of Seishirou. Nataku shut the door and ran into his room, his door making a small sound.

“Hmm…’ Fuuma muttered as Seishirou slid out of him.

“After the third time I thought you were spent.” Seishirou spoke as he reached for a damp cloth that he had grabbed from the bathroom when they had taken a break.

“No way. Make-up sex is always fun,” Fuuma replied as he wiped way the evidence of their lovemaking. “Besides, I don’t know if I’m going to see you everyday because of your work.” Fuuma added as he flicked on his bedside light.

“Your room-mate is back.” Seishirou spoke as he got to his feet, running a hand through his damp hair.

“Nataku’s back? I didn’t hear him come in.” Fuuma replied. Seishirou smirked.

“He peeked in and saw you.” Seishirou spoke as he watched Fuuma’s face turn red with embarrassment.

“I have to talk to him! He probably came to look because of the sounds. He might have thought I was hurt or something.” Fuuma worried as he hastily looked for some clothes to put on.

“Fuuma, if I happen to open a door and see a very hot man moaning while he’s riding another man, I don’t think he’s hurt,” Seishirou spoke with a grin as he kissed Fuuma again. “But talk to him if you want. He knew about us back with the Angels. I’ve got to go anyway, duty calls.” Seishirou spoke as he picked up his jacket.

“Shower first, you smell like sex.” Fuuma laughed as Seishirou squeezed his rump.

“So do you. I suggest you do the same before talking with Nataku.” Seishirou replied as he opened Fuuma’s door and went across the hallway to the shower. Ten minutes later, as he dressed Fuuma went and showered and went to see his lover leave.

“I hope to see you soon Sei-kun.” Fuuma spoke as Seishirou stood at his door dressed immaculately once again.

“Of course, be good.” Seishirou spoke as his fingers lifted Fuuma’s chin in his hand. Bending his head down, he kissed Fuuma deeply, their tongues exploring one another.

“I will.” Fuuma replied as they pulled apart. With a smile, Seishirou departed. Fuuma shut the door and leaned against it, his blood roaring loudly in his ears. He relived the last four hours that he had spent in his room with Seishirou, completely filled and happy. Fuuma gathered his wits and walked to Nataku’s door and knocked on the android’s door.

“Come in.” Nataku replied. Fuuma opened the door and found Nataku sitting at his desk, headphones over his ears, his homework books arranged neatly on his desk.

“I didn’t hear you come home. How was the rest of your day with Kamui and the others?” Fuuma asked as he shut Nataku’s door and leaned against it.

“It was okay. Sit on my bed, there’s no need to stand.” Nataku replied, feeling his cheeks reddening as he pictured Fuuma naked, his lips stained red and smiling at Nataku, calling the android over to feast on him. Nataku shook his head to clear his thoughts I know that he and Seishirou did those things when we were angels...but now? Fuuma sat down and twined his fingers together.

“I… Seishirou…he was here. He came to see me.” Fuuma spoke softly as he lowered his eyes.

“I know.” Nataku replied, feeling jealously in his heart. I’ve been so devoted to you Fuuma…you must know that I love you. Fuuma raised his head up, his face reddening.

“He said that you saw us. I didn’t…I hope that you are not offended.” Fuuma spoke as he bowed his head. Nataku whipped off his headphones and turned his chair to face Fuuma.

“I’m not offended Fuuma…you were...ummh…quite vocal.” Nataku managed to say as his pale cheeks reddened.

“Oh…I’ll try to be quite if he comes back.” Fuuma spoke as he looked up into Nataku’s eyes. Nataku stared at those golden eyes for a moment, his eyes then lingering down to Fuuma’s lips that were a bit swollen from where Seishirou had obviously feasted. Nataku noted that Fuuma was only wearing a pair of boxers and an unbuttoned white shirt and was freshly showered. Nataku saw that Fuuma’s neck had defined red marks against his skin. He unconsciously reached out and his fingers touched Fuuma’s lips, tracing them amazed by their soft, pliant feel. Fuuma blinked in surprise.

“Umh…Nata-kun?” Fuuma spoke as Nataku pushed him down on his bed, crushing his body against Fuuma’s.

“I love you Fuuma…for so long…” Nataku spoke as he wrapped his arms around Fuuma’s waist. Fuuma’s eyes widened in surprise.

“I didn’t realize…I’m an idiot.” Fuuma muttered as he wrapped his arms Nataku to comfort him. “I love Seishirou Nataku. I… would never betray him.” Fuuma spoke as he tried to untwine himself from Nataku. Nataku’s pale blue eyes registered Fuuma’s voice and he withdrew.

“I understand.” Nataku spoke as he let Fuuma rise to his feet.

“Nataku I…” Fuuma spoke.

“Please go Fuuma.” Nataku spoke, tears threatening to spill down his cheeks. Fuuma saw the hurt in the android’s eyes but respected his words and left the room. Once out of earshot, Nataku flung himself on his bed and cried, hugging his pillow tightly to his body. It hurts so much Nataku murmured as he lay in his bed.

An hour later, Fuuma knocked on his door and announced that dinner was ready. Nataku reluctantly left his room and the two ate in silence. The dishes were done in silence and Fuuma retired to his room to do his homework while Nataku watched TV since he had already finished his own homework. Nataku held his thoughts of Fuuma at bay and when Nataku decided to go to bed, he knocked on Fuuma’s door. Fuuma opened it, his eyes refusing to meet Nataku’s because he could not face the pain that he had caused in Nataku.

“I’ll wake you in the morning.” Nataku spoke as he noted that Fuuma’s room was once again in order. Fuuma’s looked at Nataku’s eyes, surprised that the android’s eyes were blank.

“You don’t need to. I have troubled you enough.” Fuuma replied with a sigh.

“I want to.” Nataku spoke with some heat in his voice and Fuuma nodded his consent.

“Okay then. Goodnight.” Fuuma spoke as he tried to be cheerful. Nataku smiled and left, going back to his room.

Quiet settled upon the house as the two fell asleep and Nataku’s dreams were littered with images of Fuuma, riding Seishirou, but the images changed and Nataku saw himself thrusting into Fuuma, the golden eyed boy moaning Nataku’s name softly as Nataku came in Fuuma, the two whispering heatedly to one another. Nataku awoke with a jolt from his sleep, his hands touching his body below his waist, his hands coming away sticky.

“Damn it…”Nataku muttered as he got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He noted that it was time to get up for school and he opened Fuuma’s door, walking over to the boy’s bed to wake him, but he hesitated, tracing his fingers across Fuuma’s sleeping face. I don’t care if you don’t love me Fuuma. I will always be here for you. Nataku then shook Fuuma awake, Fuuma moaning in tiredness as his eyes opened.

“Time already…I’m so sleepy.” Fuuma muttered as he sat up in his bed.

“Yes, school, unless you’re planning to wait for Seishirou to shag you senseless again.” Nataku spoke as he turned to leave Fuuma’s room. Fuuma blushed at the directness and lack of tone in Nataku’s voice.

“You’re hard to figure out sometimes.” Fuuma replied as he got out of bed. Nataku cast a smile in Fuuma’s direction.

“If that will get you interested in me, then you’re in for a lot of surprises.” Nataku replied. And with that, he walked out of Fuuma’s room and into the bathroom. Fuuma noted the desire laced in Nataku’s pale blue eyes and if the dedication that Nataku had showed thus far was any indication of Nataku’s will, Fuuma realized that he was in quite a predicament.

End of chapter seven
Takeo- Yay! Two chapters in one shot! Booyah!
Seishirou – Keep it down, I’m trying to seduce Fuuma!
Fuuma - ::lounging in silk black boxers and no shirt:: me?
Seishrou – I have handcuffs and silk scarves… ::Fuuma pounces Seishirou and Nataku looks on jealously::
Takeo – It’s okay Nataku, Fuuma wouldn’t mind if you...indulged. ^_~
Nataku - excellent!::steals Fuuma::