Takeo – At the car wash…
Hadji – This is chapter two of Reunion. * picks up script* There’s lemon. What’s lemon?
Johnny - Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. *BIG hentai grin *
Takeo – I saw that.
Johnny – Saw what?
Hadji - *ignores the two people * Takeo does not own The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, or us. Have a nice day. ^_^

Chapter Two : Home.

"Johnny, its good to see you again." Hadji said as he shook hands with his friend.

"It’s been a slammin’ time." Johnny replied as he and Hadji walked towards the lighthouse of the Quest Compound. It had only been a few hours ago since Race picked up Hadji from his palace. After talking with Dr.Quest, Bandit and Jesse, Johnny and Hadji finally had time to themselves.

They walked in silence as they approached the lighthouse. Johnny debated continuously on how he would tell Hadji that he loved him.

"Is anything wrong Johnny? You’re always talking" Hadji asked.

"It’s just that you wear your turban a lot. The only time I’ve seen you take it off is either when I’m over a cliff or we’re shipwrecked in the middle of nowhere." Johnny said with a grin.

"You want me to take it of?" Hadji asked amused.

" That isn’t all I want you to take off… Yes." He replied, keeping his breathing as calm as possible.

They reached the lighthouse and sat in the stair well.

"Okay." Hadji said. He unwrapped his turban, and curly black locks fell all around Hadji’s shoulders. Johnny stroked it lightly.

"It’s so soft." Johnny said as his voice dropped to a whisper, echoing into the stairwell. Hadji blushed. Johnny’s gentle tugs on his hair kept making him shiver.

"Johnny, I have to tell you something." Hadji said as he pulled away from Johnny’s hand.

"What Haj?" Johnny asked. Hadji stood up and paced around on the stairs.

" I don’t know if you’ll hate me. I don’t want to end our friendship. It’s the most important thing in the world to me." Hadji said as Johnny smiled. If Hadji was having such a hard time talking, then it must be important.

"Go on." Johnny encouraged.

"I think I need to show you." Hadji said he pulled Johnny into his arms. His forehead touched Johnny’s. The blond froze. He could feel Hadji’s cool breath brush against his blond hair. Hadji’s coffee eyes met Johnny’s blue ones. " I love you." Hadji whispered. His lips brushed against Johnny’s ever so lightly. The blond felt Hadji’s grip tighten around his waist as Hadji’s hand trailed down his cheek. "I’m sorry." Hadji whispered as he pulled away from Johnny, the shocked expression shattering his heart.

"No Hadji." Johnny said as he pulled Hadji back into his embrace.

"But, aren’t you angry?" Hadji asked as Johnny sat them on the stairs. Johnny laughed.

"Angry? Not in the least. I’ve always wondered if my feelings for you were mutual, and they are. I love you too Haj." Johnny said as he met Hadji’s gaze.

"Johnny." He whispered.

" Let’s try that kiss again." Johnny said playfully as his fingers circled Hadji’s neck, drawing him closer. Their lips met. Johnny prodded Hadji’s mouth open with his tongue. They danced as if they had been dancing for centuries. Johnny thrust his tongue deeper into Hadji’s mouth, traced the smooth skin joined with his. He had wanted this for so long and now he had it. They pulled apart for the essential need to breathe.

"What will your father say?" Hadji asked as he kissed Johnny again.

"What will he say if he doesn’t know?" Johnny ventured, breaking the kiss.

"Let’s climb the rest of these stairs." Hadji suggested as he pulled Johnny to his feet.

"Okay." Johnny replied.

"I want you to know that you mean a lot to me." Hadji said as they ascended the steps.

"Thanks. With your hair down you could pass for a pretty girl." Johnny said as he pinched Hadji’s behind.

"Hey." Hadji protested. They reached the landing at the top of the stairs and sat in the sofa.

" I like your ass. So cute." Johnny said as he put his arms around Hadji’s waist and let his hands slid below the band of Hadji’s pants. Hadji blushed. He groaned as Johnny’s warm hands met his cool body.

"I want you Haj." Johnny whispered, his blue eyes darkening, gaze locked on Hadji’s.

" I’m not sure. I meanIhaven’tdoneanythinglikethisbefore." Hadji said in a rush.

"Neither have I, but I’m game. Are you?" Johnny asked, nibbling on Hadji's ear.

" I think I just lost a point. But, I’m game as you say." Hadji said. Just tell your dad that we’re camping out." Hadji said. Johnny nodded. He gave one final squeeze and let Hadji go. He opened up his com link on his watch and contacted his dad.

"Hey dad, Haj and I are spending the night at the lighthouse. We won’t break anything." Johnny said into his watch.

"All right son. Goodnight." Dr.Quest said.

"Nite dad." Johnny replied as he turned off the link. He turned his attention back to Hadji who was sitting in the couch, stretching a bit. Johnny tackled him into the couch. Hadji could feel desire radiating off Johnny as his lips were captured in a soul-searing kiss.

"We don’t have to do this." Johnny said as he sensed his friend’s uneasiness. Hadji trailed his hand down Johnny’s muscled arm.

"I’m doing because I want to. I’m uneasy because I’m uncomfortable on the couch." Hadji said. Johnny smile and picked Hadji up, depositing him on the makeshift bed that was usually used in case someone got tired from all the work they did. Once settled, Johnny kissed Hadji, mewls of pleasure rolling in the back of his throat.

Hadji pulled off Johnny’s black shirt, tossing it to the ground. His hands brushed against cream nipples, Johnny moaning above him. Hadji’s touch was like silken fire. Johnny relieved Hadji of both their clothed and he gazed at Hadji’s prone body in the moonlight. He’s beautiful. He settled over Hadji, pressing kisses down his stomach. His lips brushed against his love’s inner thighs, Hadji shivering from the touch. Johnny brushed his lips against the head of Hadji’s erection, the boy groaning as Johnny engulfed his throbbing member, showing no mercy as he suckled hard on Hadji, the Indian arching into that hot mouth.

Hadji ran his fingers through Johnny’s hair, whispering his love’s name. Johnny nipped lightly at Hadji’s erection. Under him, Hadji bucked lightly as he came, milky essence flowing smoothly down Johnny’s throat. Johnny let go and kissed Hadji, spreading his lover’s essence across his lips. Hadji shifted positions with Johnny and smirked evilly. Johnny caught the look. Before he could comment on the look he groaned loud. Hadji had his meat in his hand.

He was stroking it with his fingers, testing for the point of weakness. Johnny thrust into the hand that held him, moaning louder. Hadji replaced his hands with his mouth and attacked the sensitive area, Johnny mewling with pleasure. Hadji’s suckling was slow but firm, driving Johnny crazy as he came, fingers bound tightly in Hadji’s hair. Hadji let go and placed a kiss to his love’s lips. Hadji pulled a blanket over Johnny and himself, snuggling closer to Johnny, resting his head on his chest.

"I love you." Hadji whispered, smiling softly.

"Love you too babe." Johnny said as he wrapped his arms around Hadji.

The end of chapter two.


Takeo – Oi! That’s all I have to say.
Johnny – Now, do you know what lemon is?
Hadji – Yes Johnny. I thought that Jesse was in this fic somewhere.
Takeo – Don’t worry about that *evil grin * I’m ready to destroy her. AHAHAHAHAHA!
Hadji – Strange.