Takeo - Hello! This is a fic that I had to write. It's for Wormmon's undying loyalty, and love for Ken Ichijouji. In the fic, well, I let you figure it out. Please read it before you decide to hang me ^_^ This starts right after Wormmon dies. Comments are much appreciated!
Thoughts are in italics.

~*Cerulean Eyes*~

Chapter One : Change

Wormmon's POV

It's so quiet, all alone in my digi egg. I didn't want to die, but it was the only way to save Ken. Just thinking about it makes me cry. I had been with him most of his life, saw him through tough times, and most of his life were tough times, but I can never forget the first time that I saw Ken back when he was so little and still my Ken. I loved him, I still do. Everytime I looked into his eyes, he would smile and hug me and if there was ever any hope in the world, Ken had it all. It took me a while to find out what Ken really wanted from life. Ever since he became the Kaizer, well things changed. The Ken I knew vanished into thin air and I constantly tried to reach him. The human to digimon relationship wasn't working and sometimes, I found myself praying that I could become a human, just like he was so that I could reach him, get a chance to show him how I felt. But it never came to pass but my wish did come in another form. Daisuke Motomiya, the leader of the Digidestined. I could sense a greatness in him and I believed that he had the power to reach Ken. I was proven wrong I guess…it took my death to bring my Ken back, and as I lay here in my digiegg once again, I pray that Ken will still love me when I'm reborn again…

End of Wormmon POV

Ken couldn't stop his eyes from crying with pain and joy as he hugged Minomon tightly to his chest at the sight of his own digimon reborn and alive. The world seemed dead to Ken; it was just him and his digimon, just him and his absolute loving and best friend in the world. Minomon felt nothing but complete joy being in Ken's arms again, and the green digimon wondered if someday, he could wrap his arms around Ken and give comfort to his friend. The two left, their departure unnoted except by the ever watchful eyes of one Daisuke Motomiya, who had other reasons apart from the most pressing one of forgiveness to chase after Ken. Ken sensed a strong desire in Daisuke directed at him, but he didn't want to understand what the signals meant, it was too much to process.

Things settled down and Ken found the strength to return to the digiworld with Wormmon by his side. As Stingmon, the two worked at a set pace, destroying control spires. They reached a stream were they decided to take a rest. Stingmon sensed Ken's damped enthusiasm and watched his master through his large red eyes.

"Ken, what are you thinking about?" Stingmon asked as he threw a rock into the stream, the rock making a plop sound as it disappeared beneath the blue water. Ken smiled, his violet eyes reflected in the water as he looked into it.

"How nice everything seems with you around Stingmon. If you were a human, I could see you every single day and not feel lonely and unwanted, and hated. When I have to leave you at home to go to school, I feel as if I'm drowning. The digidestined's presence makes it even worse, especially with that Miyako girl and Iori kid." Ken said as he drew his knees to his chest and sighed. Stingmon tilted his head. Human emotions were sometimes too much for him to understand, but he could feel the abyss that Ken was currently residing in.

"Ken, all those people don't matter. I've been your friend forever. I felt since my birth that you would be the only one to make me happy and I'm your digimon! I stuck by you when you were the Kaizer because I am *yours * and no one else's. And you're my true friend Ken…I don't know how I can show you how much I care." Stingmon said as he turned back into Wormmon, his cerulean eyes looking pleadingly into Ken's eyes. Ken smiled, his violet eyes shimmering with tears.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me." Ken said as he hugged his digimon tightly. Wormmon blushed but snuggled against Ken. I'll wish my hardest to be human Ken, so that I can understand you. After a run in with the digidestined, Ken and Wormmon went back to the real world. Wormmon changed to Minomon and bounced happily on Ken's bed. Ken smiled as he turned off his computer. Opening the terrace door, Ken stepped out into the cool evening air and leaned against the railing, watching the sunset. Deep in his heart, he wished that there was something that he could do for his digimon to show that he was really appreciated.

"Maybe I'll throw Minomon a party. It won't be hard, it'll be just between the two of us." Ken said with a smile, tucking errant strands of indigo hair back in place. Minomon bounced outside and looked down to the empty streets below and then at the sunset that Ken was watching.

"Whatcha' doing Ken?" Minomon asked as he stopped his merry bouncing and peered at Ken. Ken smiled.

"Just watching the sunset Minomon." Ken replied as he sat on the terrace floor and petted Minomon.

"You like the sunset?" Minomon asked as he enjoyed the feeling of Ken's hand on his head.

"Yes. It's very beautiful." Ken replied as he scooped up Minomon in his arms and went inside.

"Do we get to see Chibimon and the other digidestined again Ken?" Minomon asked as Ken went into his closet and pulled out his solar system map.

"I don't know about that yet. You're really curious all of a sudden. You must be hungry." Ken said as he gestured for Minomon to sit still.

"Food! Can I have some of those jelly donuts, with the frosting on them, please?" Minomon squealed as he bounced up and down again for the umpteenth time.

"Yes. Just wait here like a good digimon okay?" Ken said with a laugh as he exited his room. Minomon gazed out the glass door where the sunset was beginning to diminish and the dark star filled sky began to take its place. Thoughts buzzed through Minomn's head but the digimon chose to ignore them, although he had a queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Ken arrived a minute later, bearing a tray of food with three jelly donuts on the side. After locking his door, Ken gave Minomon the donuts, his violet eyes softening as Minomon chewed nosily. Ken then ate his own food.

"These are good Ken!" Minomon said as he bounced up and down again, as Ken picked up his backpack.

"That's great Minomon. Look, I have to run a few errands for my mom. Just stay on my bed and sleep. Don't make any noise unless my mom will have to come in and investigate and as much as you're adorable, she might faint." Ken said as he patted Minomon's head. The green digimon nodded and bounced its way up Ken's ladder.

"Okay, Bye bye Ken!" Minomon said as Ken left the room and shut the door behind him. Minomon snuggled under Ken's covers and fell asleep. Something began to glow with Minmon as the digimon slept and Minomon woke up in a hurry, scared out of his mind. He was now in the digital world, at the edge of a lake of water and he had digivolved all the way to Stingmon, on his own. A figure dressed in white floated over the water towards Minomon.

"I heard you wish and I shall grant it." The being said in a wispy voice.

"Who are you? How did I get to the digital world and digivolve without Ken?" Stingmon asked as he fell into a defensive stance.

"I heard the wish in your heart, to have Ken see you as more than just his digimon. Now be still." The being said as it cast a ghostly white hand over Stingmon's head. Stingmon froze and a green light encircled him and lifted him up in the air. Stingmon gritted his teeth as he fell into the lake, his body and voice rapidly changing. Stingmon gasped as he was hurled out of the water by the ghostly being and dropped back onto the bank of the lake.

"I don't feel any different." Stingmon said as he tried to shake the water from his tightly closed eyes.

"Just open your eyes and look at yourself in the lake." The being replied with an amused smile. Stingmon looked into the water and almost screamed. Gone was the insect digimon's form. In his place was a young boy Ken's age, with bronzed skin and vibrant cerulean eyes , a stock of short red hair was his crowning glory, red bangs sweeping across his face.

"I'm human!" Stingmon whispered as he touched his face and his arms with excitement. The being laughed.

"Well of course. Here, put these clothes on. Humans aren't allowed to walk around naked in the real world. Unless they're nudists." The being said as it tossed Stingmon a pair of blue jeans and a green shirt and a black jacket as well as a pair of sneakers and socks. Stingmon put on the clothes and shoes and rose to his feet, twirling around.

"Thank you so much! but why did you make me into a male?" Stingmon asked as he faced the being.

"Because you 'are' a boy silly. Besides, Ken isn't attracted to girls." The being said as it slowly began to disappear.

"Oh, sorry about that." Stingmon said as he blushed. The being smiled again.

"You had better go now. Don't worry, you'll be able to turn back to your digimon form whenever you want but don't do it frequently. It's dangerous." The being said as it disappeared in a flash of light. Stingmon smiled as he too was transported back to the real world. It was dark and Stingmon looked at the street signs. He was outside the store were Ken usually went shopping. I can't believe it! I'm going to finally get to tell Ken how I feel! Stingmon was about to walk into the store as the door opened and someone came out.

It happened in a second but Stingmon was startled by the sudden sound and ran into the person. Packages shattered everywhere and Stingmon hurriedly rushed over to the person.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" Stingmon said as he helped the person up. Cerulean eyes were greeted by violet and Stingmon blushed. He had run into Ken. Ken smiled as the boy helped him stand.

"It's okay. I just need to get my packages." Ken said as he started picking up his scattered things. Stingmon nodded and helped Ken pick up the rest.

"I'll help. I'm terribly sorry for the mess Ken." Stingmon said as he cradled the packages in his arms. An elegant eyebrow went up.

"How do you know my name? I haven't seen you around here before." Ken asked as he and the strange boy rose to their feet, groceries in hand. Stingmon gulped nervously. think of something, quick!

"You're really famous, that's how I know your name and I just moved here recently." Stingmon replied as he laughed nervously. Ken nodded at the explanation. The guy was a little weird but he seemed nice enough.

"So what's your name then?" Ken asked. Stingmon froze. A human name, err, Daisuke? No! ahh! Ken's favorite game!

"My name's Tetris." Stingmon said as he smiled. He prayed that the name wasn't too weird.

"Tetris…it's nice to meet you." Ken said as he looked at the redheaded boy. Tetris grinned and grew bolder.

"Do you mind if I help you carry this stuff home?" Tetris asked as he and Ken started walking.

"That would be great. Where do you go to school?" Ken asked.

"Um, well since I live here, I guess I'll be going to the Tamieda School." Tetris said as he and Ken got closer to Ken's home.

"That's my school. I'm sure that you'll like it there." Ken said as he and Tetris reached Ken's building. Tetris admired Ken's profile as the two boys fell silent in the elevator. After they got out, they reached Ken's apartment. Fishing about for his keys, Ken opened the door and took his groceries from Tetris.

"Ummh, it was nice meeting you." Tetris whispered as he gazed into Ken's eyes. Ken felt Tetris's gaze hover over him and he smiled.

"Okay then. I guess I'll see you around." Ken said as he held out his hand. Tetris took a hold of Ken's hand and clutched it to his chest, his blue eyes misty with emotion.

"Bye Ken." Tetris whispered as he kissed Ken's cheek and ran, leaving Ken standing at his apartment door, a hand to his blushing face as the red head disappeared from site.

"He, he kissed me." Ken whispered as he forced himself to close his door. Tetris got outside in record time and dropped to the ground panting for breath. He couldn't believe that he had been so bold. I did it! I kissed Ken! Tetris said as he traced his lips, remembering the soft feeling of Ken's skin on his lips. Blue eyes closed as Tetris signed. Now he only had to figure out how to get Ken to love him.

End of part one

Takeo - Yes, I made Stingmon into a human. In the next chapter, the Daiken element is introduced! And I drew a picture of Tetris, I just have to scan it and put it up for people to see. Tetris's hair is red because that's the color of Stingmon's hair and his eyes are blue because that's the color of Wormmon's eyes ^_^