Takeo – I’m here again with chapter four of Cerulean Eyes!
Chiba – There be angst, lime
Takeo - Takeo – Have fun ^_^

Chapter Four: Pillar

Tetris sat in Chiba’s arms as the two sat at the beach near Daisuke’s school. The couple had spent two weeks living in bliss but returning to their digimon forms began to prove more and more difficult by the day and keeping themselves a secret from Daisuke and Ken was not a picnic either.

“Chiba, are we…going to stay like this forever? Hiding from Ken and Daisuke at every turn?” Tetris asked as he nuzzled against Chiba’s neck, dark blue hair tickling his nose. Chiba’s crimson eyes narrowed in concentration, but softened as Tetris’s hand locked with his.

“I don’t know Tetri-chan. I haven’t seen that cloaked being on any of our visits to the digital world.” Chiba replied as he shook his head wearily.

“We could just make up an excuse and get Ken and Daisuke to take us. We could leave them and find the being by ourselves. I feel so uncertain about our future.” Tetris replied as his cerulean eyes caught Chiba’s gaze. Chiba smiled as his long boned fingers traced over Tetris’s face, pulling the red head closer for a kiss. Tetris surrendered without any protest, his lips parting as Chiba’s tongue explored him thoroughly, the two coming up for air, panting. Tetris blushed as Chiba’s arms traced the outline of his neck gently, fingers escaping under the shirt that Tetris wore.

“Hmm…I could do this all day.” Chiba murmured, his voice rumbling in Tetris’s ear. Tetris giggled softly and removed Chiba’s hand from exploring further.

“We can’t do that.” Tetris said as he blushed awkwardly, rising to his feet.

“Why not?” Chiba asked. Tetris bit his lip nervously. Some part of me still sees Ken doing these things to me...but Ken doesn’t love me, Chiba does…gods...I’m just scared. Chiba got to his feet as well and placed his hands on Tetris’s shoulders.

“You know that I love you and I guess that I’m being too forward…I’m sorry if I upset you…I won’t bring it up again.” Chiba said as he kissed Tetris’s forehead, his crimson eyes filled with apology. Tetris smiled as he leaned against Chiba.

“You don’t have to apologize Chi-chan. I just don’t want to do that till I’m 100% sure that I’ll be completely devoted to you.” Tetris replied as he took Chiba’s hand again, his fingers tracing over Chiba’s hand.

“I guess I’m not doing a good job convincing you that I’m the only one for you.” Chiba said as he felt a pang of jealousy. I know that Ken will always be your top priority but why does it have to affect our relationship? “Umm….we should go home now Tetris. Daisuke and Ken might start looking for us.” Chiba said as he let go off Tetris’s hand and began to walk away. He forced himself for his face to remain calm; to not yell at Tetris for being unfair to him; and cursed whatever else could make things go wrong.

Tetris watched as Chiba’s figure faded from sight. Sighing, Tetris mentally slapped himself. I can’t let Ken rule my life. I truly love Chiba and Ken, but it’s not possible to love two people...it never is. Brushing back tears, Tetris headed home.

~*~*~

Chibimon sat dejectedly on the floor of Daisuke’s room as his owner lay passed out on his bed, back from another wonderful date with Ken. The blue digimon felt a stirring of anger and slowly, hatred against Ken. Ken already had his owner, whom he loved out of duty and he also had the one person that he loved, Tetris.

“Life isn’t fair!” the blue digimon declared as he used a blue paw to bat away at his falling tears. He hadn’t felt so miserable in all his life. As he felt his exhausted mind fall into a deep sleep, a blue light surrounded him. The sudden light awakened the digimon and he realized that he had once again being transported to the digital world and strangers still, he was in his human form. He was by the lake where he first met the being and it was dark in the digital world. “ What in blazes is going on?” Chiba asked as he stared at the quiet lake.

“Chiba!” Tetris shouted as crimson eyes saw the red head running towards him, tears streaming down his eyes. It was then that Chiba noticed that he wasn’t by the lake anymore, he was hovering over it. Pain seared through Chiba as he was thrown against a tall pillar and bound by tight ropes that were slowly cutting into his clothes.

“Tetris!” Chiba screamed back as his love fell to his knees at the bank of the lake, desperately trying to return to his digimon form to save his love because it was apparent that Chiba could not return to his digimon form. A portal opened behind Tetris and the being stepped out, still shrouded in its cloak.

“Please, stop hurting Chiba! He didn’t do anything!” Tetris said as faced the silent being. Pale hands pulled back the cloak, revealing a woman with black as night hair and piercing eyes of pure light. She raised her hand and moved the pillar that imprisoned Chiba out of the sky and next to her on the ground.

“I am Shinwa (1) goddess of the bond between the digidestined and digimon. I granted you two the power of your love because it would strength the bonds between two of the digidestined children and now, the bond is in jeopardy.” Shinwa said as her hand closed, the ropes cutting into Chiba. The blue haired boy contained most of his screams, his eyes wet with tears.

“I don’t understand how. Ken and Daisuke are fine.” Tetris said as stole a glance at Chiba.

“That is true. But the bond between you and Chiba is deteriorating. You have not let go of Ken and for that, Chiba bears ill feelings towards the bearer of kindness. Therefore, he suffers. You both stay in your human forms far longer than required and day by day you become more human. The protectors of the digital world are concerned with the safety of the didgdestined. To protect them you must be digimon and it is now standing as to whether your bond should be destroyed. You, Stingmon are undeserving of Ex-Veemon’s love if you will continue to hurt him. The bond between you and Ken must be different from the one between you and ExVeemon in order for you two to retain your human form. If you cannot do that, your human forms will be gone and only until you both are reconfigured may you get the chance to acquire them again. ” Shinwa said as she fixed her eyes on Tetris. Tetris nodded his head in understanding.

“I understand, but please take me in Chiba’s place, he doesn’t deserve this, he has done everything for me and I will not allow him to suffer for my own selfishness.” But our love is as real as anything I’ve ever seen or experienced, you people didn’t create it. Tetris said as he boldly approached the pillar. Seeing no signs of violence from the woman he gritted his teeth as he pulled the ropes free, ignoring the blood that came from his hands. Using the power within him to digivovle, he pulled the ropes free. An exhausted half conscious Chiba fell into Tetris’s arm and the blue haired boy opened his eyes weakly.

“Chiba, gods...are you okay. This is all my fault.” Tetris said as he took off his coat and tried to dab some of Chiba’s wounds. A bloodied hand rested over Tetris’s.

“It’s okay Tetris.” Chiba replied as he smiled weakly.

“The elders have agreed for Stingmon to take ExVeemon’s place. You may be lucky after all.” Shinwa said as her hand produced a staff. She gestured towards Tetris and Tetris stood up.

“I love you Chiba, don’t forget that.” Tetris whispered as he kissed Chiba softly, brushing back his tears as he walked over to the pillar. He watched as the ropes tightened around him and he smiled. Chiba watched in horror as the pillar disappeared from sight. Shinwa walked over to Chiba and whispering a few words over him, his wounds healed and the blood stained clothes were replaced.

“Stand.” She commanded. Chiba got to his feet, still a little dizzy but otherwise fine.

“What…what was going to happen if Tetris hadn’t taken my place?” Chiba asked. Shinwa was silent for a moment as she pulled a long scroll form her robes. The scroll floated in the air as she spoke.

“You would have been rid of all memory of everything you ever knew and you would have been reprogrammed to be Daisuke’s loyal partner, your personality would have been altered and you would have absolutely no memory of me or of this meeting.” Shinwa said as her bright eyes glowed in intensity. “ But,” she continued. “ when you were brought here, Stingmon had previously made up his mind that losing Ken was nothing compared to losing you so that was what made it possible for you two to switch places, also, he believed that the bond you two share is not one of digital data but of real love and since you believed it too, the elders decided not to reconfigure the two of you, but Tetris will still have to pay for the endangerment that he placed Kindness and Courage(Friendship) and above all, you in. He shall be detained for 100years, but since you were in human form, the time translates to roughly one month when you will absolutely have no contact with him. I think that it is a very fair punishment, it could have been worse.” Shinwa said as she rolled up her scroll.

“But he’ll come back okay, right?” Chiba asked as he clutched his chest fearfully. Shinwa’s eyes dimmed as she turned around.

“I don’t know.” She replied as she sent Chiba back to the real world. Once he was gone, she sighed and disappeared in a sparkle.

~*~

Chibimon stared out of Daisuke’s terrace at the night sky. Sighing softly, he cried himself to sleep.

~*End of chapter four*~

(1) Shinwa – is the actually name of a Korean boy group. ^_^


Chiibmon- You took Minomon away, you’re evil! *tries to attack Takeo who whips out her hammer*
Takeo – Down blue boy, it ain’t over yet ^_^*laughs insanely and goes looking for chocolate*