Takeo – Damn, I’ve been too dormant! Not enough time for anything!
Ken- Okay Takeo, calm down and breathe.
Takeo – Yeah, yeah. Okay chapter Five of cerulean eyes. Big thanks to everyone who have been sending me comments. I thank you! Ummh, let’s see. Someone asked to archive this fic but I’ve forgotten who it was and where the person’s site is. I know you know who you are so please forgive my forgetfulness and please tell me. I’m desperate! But anyway, enjoy ^_^
Pairing: Chiba x Tetris. There be lemon. Comments appreciated ^_^

Chapter Five: Return & Discovery

Chiba lurked about miserably for a month after Tetris’s imprisonment. True to their word, the Elders had replaced Wormon with a duplicate, a digimon that just followed orders and nothing more. Ken noticed that Wormon wasn’t *his* Wormon but he had learned not to question the strange digimon since it never responded to his questions. Ken showed Wormon to the other digidestined and they too noticed the drastic changes in Wormon. None of them thought to question their digimon and chalked up the strange behavior to a mood. Ken readily bought this since he feared for his digimon and only Daisuke could comfort him, promising that the green insect would return to his normal self soon enough. Veemon felt utterly miserable, hoping that the real Wormon would make it out of his imprisonment with his sanity intact or there would be hell to pay.

A month drew to a close and Veemon in his human form roamed the streets after escaping the confines of Daisuke’s room. Daisuke’s home was empty since his parents had taken his sister Jun for some sort of seminar in Nagano. Daisuke was left to his own devices and invited Ken over for a sleepover. Veemon had barely escaped the mewling cries of Ken as his auburn haired lover made love to the violet eyed boy that Wormon called master. Chiba shook his blue bangs out of his eyes as he made his way down to the beach were he and Tetris used to cuddle in the sand. The night was warm and the moon full. Chiba longed to kiss Tetris again and whisper over and over again his love for his blue eyed love. Chiba sat up from his spot on the sand as a dark portal opened up. Shinwa in her shimmering robes had her arm around Tetris.

“Tetris!” Chiba screamed as he rose from his spot and ran towards his love whose face was flooded with tears.

“Chiba!” Tetris replied as Chiba smothered him with kisses, his hands roaming about his body to check for any mar in his lover’s form.

“He was not harmed Chiba. The imprisonment is over and Tetris is free. He was instructed during that time of what he did wrong and how he could fix it. The duplicate Wormon is gone and you are both left with the ability to remain in your human forms for as long as you wish as long as you are in your true digimon forms when your masters need you. I take my leave of you now and hopefully, my presence will not bring you great sorrow in the future.” Shinwa said as she opened up the portal and disappeared. As the light died away, Chiba looked at his love with crimson eyes filled with emotion.

“Are you okay?” Chiba asked as he tried to shake the shivers that pervaded his body. This wasn’t a dream. Tetris was here with him, alive and unharmed. Tetris smiled, his eyes exhausted from his long confinement but in them there was was a mixture of longing, love and relief. He seemed to glow with a light from within and his hands wrapped themselves around Chiba’s waist, his red hair mixing with Chiba’s blue hair as he leaned in for a kiss. Chiba obliged all too happily as his smaller love drew his breath away from him, their lips meshed in a heated battle. Tetris’s hand left Chiba’s waist and gently cupped the back of Chiba’s neck, drawing the taller boy’s head down towards his. Chiba moaned softly as Tetris’s tongue dove deeper into his mouth, a hungry fire that had only intensified as Chiba pulled Tetris closer, letting his own passion wash over him. Tetris pulled way, breathing deeply for air, he smiled broadly and rested his head against Chiba’s heaving chest.

“I’ve missed you Chiba. I cried everyday when I woke up. I cried when I went to sleep. All through the lessons I could only cry. They made me see how much I hurt you. They made me see what would have happened if I had continued loving Ken and neglecting you. I hated it all Chiba, I never want to go back there. But I love you more than I ever have. I know that we’re meant to be together always and that Ken and Daisuke love each other, more than they both can comprehend. I want our love to be as strong as theirs, strong enough to survive every obstacle in our way. I want to be strong for you and for myself.” Tetris spoke fervently as he entwined this fingers with Chiba’s. Chiba nodded slowly, trying to process all that Tetris spewed at him.

“I just want us to be happy Tetri-chan. Do you want that too? I don’t want you to love me out of obligation, just out of you own will. And if loving me screws up the world, I don’t care because I will always love you!” Chiba declared as he placed his hands around Tetris’s teary face. Tetris nodded, wiping his tears way.

“You’re crazy you know that? We’re like a miniature Daisuke and Ken. You the courageous one, not caring if the world explodes just as long as you stick with what you believe in and me the quiet one, brooding over my errors in the past , wanting to be in the dark as Ken was because I felt it was the right thing to do.” Tetris said as he and Chiba slowly headed in the direction of Ken’s home. Chiba blushed and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Well, we don’t live in their shadows, we are our own people and nothing can change that.” Chiba said with maniacal glee as he swept Tetris off his feet and carried him all the way to Ken’s apartment. The two changed back to their digimon forms and scales the wall with ease. Sneaking in through Ken’s balcony, the pair arrived in the warm room and returned back to their human forms.

“How long will Ken be gone?” Tetris asked he raided Ken’s secret stash of doughnuts and handed some to Chiba whom was pleased to devour them with relish.

“I don’t know. How long does it take humans to make love?” Chiba asked as he took off his shoes and socks. Tetris blushed as he as he rid himself of his own shoes and socks and then proceeded on to his shirt.

“I don’t know. Do you want to find out?” Tetris asked a bit impishly as he uncovered a smooth bronze shoulder, his curiosity perked as he watched Chiba watch him with mesmerized eyes.

“We shouldn’t …I mean…I don’t know how really.” Chiba replied in flushed embarrassment. Tetris laughed as he scooted closer to Chiba, licking the sugar frosting off his lips from the doughnuts that he had previously eaten.

“I’m sure we can figure it out. It’ll be a fun adventure.” Tetris said as he kissed Chiba teasingly, the crimson eyed boy taking control as he let his shaking hands grasp Tetris’s shoulders.

“Wouldn’t this be easier if we were back in our real forms, as digimon?” Chiba asked as his eyes kept being distracted by Tetris’s nervous wetting of his lips.

“I guess so. But we may not be human for very long and Ken told me that people should always make the best of whatever they have because it could be gone when you wake up the next morning. That’s why he’s with Daisuke right now, indulging in passion that he knows he would deny himself if he stayed locked up from everyone else in the word.” Tetris said seriously as he titled his head slightly.

“How do you know that they’re doing *that* right now?” Chiba asked a bit suspiciously.

“The Elders imprisoned me, but they made sure I kept up to date with what was happening between Ken and Daisuke so that I knew how things were when I returned. The Elders didn’t do very well with my duplicate. I’m still thinking of a way to undo the damage that it did. But anyway,. I don’t want to think about anything else but you.” Tetris said with a low whisper as he let Chiba removed his shirt, revealing the bronzed body underneath.

“I guess so. So, I…where do I start?’ Chiba asked as he discarded Chiba’s shirt in a corner.

“I think we should just let out instincts take control They always know what to do.” Tetris said with an almost knowing shake of his red head. Chiba nodded. He drew Tetris closer to him and kissed him softly, letting his hands run their way through Tetris’s hair. Tetris moaned softly as Chiba’s blood quickened, his senses increased as if to perceive every shaky breath that he and Tetris drew. Tetris pulled off Chiba’s shirt and then his pants and boxers, leaving his lover completely naked to his hungry gaze. The ivory body gleamed in the moonlight and Tetris pushed Chiba against the warm wooden floor of Ken’s room, mewls coming from both boys as they ground against each other in a fevered pitch. Chiba’s hands yanked off Tetris’s remaining clothes and he pressed Tetris’s body against his own. He was delighted to feel Tetris’s warmth against his own body and his demanding erection pressed against his thigh.

“What should I do now?” Chiba asked in a hushed voice as his fingers glided over Tetris’s nipples, eliciting a moan from the red headed boy on top.

“Do that again...harder...please.” Tetris whispered as he thrust his heat into Chiba’s own, the boy on the floor moaning a sign of delight as Tetris ground harder into him. Chiba fastened his lips unto Tetris’s nipple, rolling it between his teeth and nipping at them lightly. Tetris moaned and attached his teeth to the side of Chiba’s neck, licking and biting with renewed fervor. The two boys moans rose, Chiba placed his leg around Tetris’s waist and rolling them over so that he lay on top. He felt Tetris’s manhood tickle against his stomach and he looked down at it. Without a second thought, he took Tetris into his mouth, the bronzed boy underneath squirming at the please that Chiba’s mouth brought. Chiba tried to think back to all the strange books that Daisuke owned that had pictures of two men together, one of them on the ground with his legs around the other’s man’s waist while the other man put his shaft into the other man’s body. The looks of pleasure on both men’s faces proved to Chiba that they enjoyed it. Chiba hadn’t understood what those images meant but their meaning came back to him in full force. He sucked harder on Tetris’s manhood till Tetris’s gave a scream and came hard. Chiba was surprised at the steady flow of liquid that came from Tetris’s but he liked it and continued to milk Tetris until the flow ebbed. Chiba let go of the now sated organ and sighed as he pressed his lips against Tetris’s, the red headed boy tasting something that was distinctly him on his lover’s lips.

“That felt good.” Tetris whispered as he kissed Chiba again and guided Chiba’s neglected erection towards his own again. Chiba nodded and smiled almost smugly. He was glad that he did something right.

“There’s something else that I want to do. Daisuke had books with pictures about it and he sort of talks about it when he doesn’t think I’m listening. Do you, think I could try it?” Chiba asked as he straddled Tetris’s hips. Tetris sat up a bit, pushing his bangs from his eyes. His blue eyes shone with a bit of unholy light as he took a strong hold of Chiba’s manhood.

“I know what you want. Ken talks about things like that too. I want you in me Chiba.” Tetris whispered, his eyes seeming sharpened in the darkness. Chiba felt his nervousness recede as his gaze was as strong and unwavering as Tetris’s.

“Won’t it hurt?” Chiba asked as he felt his erection at the small opening between Tetris’s legs.

“It doesn’t matter does it Chiba? All that matters is you and me and our union in love.” Tetris whispered heatedly as opened his legs wider to admit Chiba. Chiba sighed and smiled.

“I love you.” He whispered as he kissed Tetris. Some part of him knew that this coupling would hurt and he knew that Tetris knew that too. He was willing offering himself for this.

“I love you too. Now do it, I’m getting impatient.” Tetris said with a small grin as he locked his hands around Chiba’s neck. Chiba nodded and snapped forward into Tetris. Tetris screamed at the hot bust of pain and Chiba froze, fearing that he had done the worst. The pain sizzled in Tetris, but with the pain came a great wave of pleasure, kindled and burning, and wanting more, Tetris opened his eyes as his tears rolled down his cheeks and his eyes met with Chiba’s orbs which were filled with tears.

“You’re hurt. I hurt you.” Chiba cried as he almost pulled out of Tetris.

“No! Damn it Chiba relax. Yes it hurts but the pleasure is so much greater. Please do it again. I won’t break my love. Do this for me.” Tetris whispered as he kissed Chiba again. Chiba obeyed and thrust in again, slower and with more caution. Tetris arched his back and cried out softly. The pleasure was overwhelming. “ Harder Chi-chan.” He whimpered again. Chiba slowly let his restraint fly out the window as he rode Tetris hard, his body drawn into Tetris’s tightness and the wonderful feeling of the tight warm walls surrounding his member. They both felt the passion building in its intensity, the waves of pleasure reaching their peak, drowning out even their frantic moans. They both didn’t hear the hurried footsteps at Ken’s door as they rode to the edge of the orgasm and as Chiba cried out, his milky essence flooded into Tetris; wave averter unrelenting wave, the door to Ken’s room burst open.

Chiba sighed softly as a second later, Tetris came again, spilling his essence over both their stomachs, his blue eyes with the look of utter bliss in them. He pulled Chiba closer to him and sighed softly. His fingers entangled in Chiba’s long blue locks. The lights in the room went on and to Chiba and Tetris’s horror there at the door stood Daisuke and Ken, all 4 taken by surprise. Daisuke snapped out of his gaze at the two beautiful boys obviously engaged in far too intimate activities on his boyfriend’s floor and asked, “And what are you two doing here?”

End of chapter five


Takeo – Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.
Ken – They made love on my floor?
Daisuke – But they look so sweet Ken-chan!
Ken –Look at the mess on the floor! Wormon how could you?
Wormon – umh...I …
Veemon- I love Wormon and nothing you sea can hurt him!
Takeo – Okay, looks like a fight’s about to break out. Next chapter what will Ken and Daisuke do? Will Ex-Veemon and Stingmon’s secret be exposed? Tune in for the next exciting chapter!