Takeo - Hi!


Shuu - Hi!
Takeo - It's another song/vidfic!
Shuu - At least, you're writing.
Takeo- You better believe it. *hands Shuu the script. Shuu picks it up and reads*
Shuu - Takeo does not own YST or any of us. She doesn't own 'I could fall in love' by Selena. Lime and angst alert, err, rape. Attempted suicide. Oi, why me!
Takeo- Shuu, just relax okay?

Falling is like this.

~ I could lose my heart tonight~

Shuu sat out by a lake in the pale moonlight, running his hands through his hair. His orange bandanna lay on the ground beside him. He looked into the lake, the sky reflected in the water. It reminded him of Touma. Tears fall from his eyes and the water ripples, the image beginning to disappear.

~ If you don't turn and walk away ~

Touma was also outside, wondering where Shuu went. Kongo's bearer had been silent for too long, it was unlike him and he didn't know why. He walked toward the lake and saw Shuu leaning into the water, cobalt eyes glazed over, and a sense of recollection clouding them. Touma debated whether to stay or go so he stood.


~ 'Cause the way I feel might
Lose control and let you stay. ~

Shuu saw images of the past pass through the water. When he got separated from Touma in the subway, how Rajura had trapped him with his mind games, how Rajura had feasted on his virgin body, his screams and pain exploding into his mind. He felt so cold and alone. Touma couldn't love him, not after he had been used. He couldn't let Touma stay with him. Tenku could not be tainted. The sky was a stream, untainted, alone with the stars, and no one could touch it.


~ 'Cause I could take you in my arms
And never let you go. ~

Shuu knew he was capable of loving someone beyond the boundaries of death. That was how he loved Touma. All he wanted was to confess his feelings for the blue hairedTrooper, but pain and Rajura's face haunted him. Touma couldn't stand standing unmoving in the darkness anymore. He gave a cry as Shuu let himself fall into the water, not caring anymore.


~ I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you. ~

Shuu sank into the water, the waves washing over him, pulling him into their embrace. He could fall in love with them, they were so beautiful and soft. Touma ran to the lake and dove in after Shuu. Hoping against hope that Shuu would fight back against whatever he was suffering in silence against.


~ I could only wonder how
Touching you would make me feel. ~

Shuu remembered when he and Touma had a fight over who got the remote control. They had ended up on the floor, Touma on top of Shuu, breathing hard as his hands latched around Shuu's. Shuu had blushed and asked for Touma to let him go.


~But if I take a chance right now. ~

Touma pulled Shuu out of the water, both of them panting and Touma discovered to his horror that Shuu was unconscious. Touma tried not to panic as he attempted to revive Shuu, pressing down hard on his chest. Shuu coughed up water,his throat raw. He turned crimson as Touma's eyes lock with his, eyes hurt and confused. Touma leaned down to Shuu.

~ Tomorrow will you want me still. ~

Shuu forced back tears as he thanks Touma and stands up, leaning against a tree for support. Touma reaches out to touch Shuu, to draw him closer, but he hestiates.


~ So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know~

Shuu lay in his bed later that night, his mind once again fighting against Rajura, hands, neck and wrists bound as Rajura thrust into him, breaking his body, breaking his heart as his screams were swallowed by that vengeful mouth against his. Shuu cried as he saw himself fall in the lake, gentle water washing away his tears and pain, his heart still filled with a secret longing.


~I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you~

Touma sat in his room, looking out the window at the lake where Shuu almost perished in silence. Please tell me what's wrong Shuu-kun; I've wanted to tell you, that I love you, and you barely acknowledge my presence, please tell me what's wrong. Do you feel what I feel?


~ And I know it's not right
And I guess I should try
To do what I should do. ~

Touma got up from his bed and strode purposely into Shuu's room. Shuu is still trapped in his nightmare, thrashing his arms around him, pleading for someone to stop, hot tears rolling down his cheeks. Touma ran in and proceeded to shake Shuu out of his nightmare.


~But I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you
(-Spanish solo-) ~

Shuu woke up to Touma's furious shaking,the nightmare fleeing from his dreams.

"Shuu, are you all right?" Touma asks as he brushed Shuu's unbound hair from his eyes, smiling kindly at him. Shuu whimpers as he clung to Touma, for once feeling safe in the darkness. Touma brushed a kiss to Shuu's cool forehead, heated breath blowing against it.

"I had a nightmare." Shuu replied, his weary body crumpling under him. Touma caught him and pulled him closer."I hate being weak." He added, cobalt eyes flickering over to Touma's blue ones.

"You aren't" Touma replied as he held Shuu closer to his chest.


~So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know
I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you~

Touma leaned closer to Shuu, his lips brushing against Shuu's.

"You don't know what you're getting into Tou-kun." Shuu whispered as Touma's fingers circle his chin. Touma's eyes sparkle.

"Whatever it is, I'll banish it away, with my own piece of mind." Touma said as his lips locked with Shuu's, tasting the Earthly scent that was Shuu no Kongo.

THE END


Takeo - Damn it, so close to being a deathfic.
Shuu - I'm glad that it wasn't.
Takeo - I've always wondered what could drive you to kill yourself.
Shuu - Stop wondering!
Takeo - Oi!