Takeo - Hello all you people.
Kento - She's writing again. Must have been the tea.
Takeo - Oh, sweet, sweet tea, loaded with sugar, bitter, sweet, it’s all sweet in the end…
Kento - ^_^;; Takeo isn't available for the moment, so I'll do the warnings. She doesn't own YST. Don't sue her, she can't even stand up. This is a vid/songfic. It has a bit of shounen ai. It has a dash of angst. That's it. She also doesn't own "Reflection, sung by Christina Aguilera.

Reflection.


Look at me
You may think you see who I really am

~ Shuu's laughing and waving as he cuts through the waves on his surfboard, Shin trailing behind him. ~

But you'll never know me.

~ Shuu looking towards the beach at Touma who's reading a book, Seiji's arms wrapped around Tenku's bearer. Shuu looks away, his sultry depths revealing nothing, his heart bleeding slowly to death.


Every day
It's as if I play a part

~ Shuu is all smiles as he helps Touma and Seiji move into Seiji's dojo in the outskirts of town. He's joking with Shin and Ryo, petting Byauken and consuming his regular amount of food.

"Can't you ever be serious?" Shin asks in regards to Shuu's comment on the chances of Touma and Seiji getting attacked by bears.

"You know me Shin, always the happy go lucky guy." Shuu responds as he punches his friend lightly in the arm.~


Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

~ " I want to ask Touma to marry me Shuu, do you think that he'll accept?" Seiji asks Shuu as they sit outside in the dark. Shuu hides his pain as he replies.

"Whatever makes you happy bro. " ~


Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

~ Shuu's outside, practicing with his three jointed staff, cutting into the air with graceful swoops. He later sits down and pulls out a pocketknife. He chops up a log, picks it up and beginnings to carve it skillfully, the discarded chips making a plop sound as they dropped into the lake. Shuu moves closer to the water. ~


I am now
In a world where I have to hide my heart
And what I believe in

~ Shuu peers at the water, throwing a pebble in, the water rippling. As it calms, he smiles wistfully. This was what people saw, a strong body, a weak mind, a hard head, accompanied with a hard heart due to so many battles, his armor craving blood. They were wrong, so very wrong.~


But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

~ Shuu picks up a little girl who fell in the street. He gets water and washes the blood from her wound. He pulls out his completed carving of a cottage and hands it to the girl, telling her not to cry. The girl smiles in return, throwing her arms around Shuu's neck. ~


Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?

~ Shuu gets dressed for Seiji and Touma's wedding, his face filled with laughter, but his eyes a distant hurt. ~


Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?

~ Shuu sets outside in the yard with his friends, Shin's eyes puffy from crying as Seiji and Touma walked down the isle, Touma casting Shuu a smile, Shuu found himself smiling back. ~


When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

~ Shuu cheers and throws rice as the newly wed couple danced their first dance. A sigh escaped him, his dreams shattered…~


There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?

~ Shuu lies in his bed at night, his secret tears easing his broken heart. Ryo stands, his back to Shuu's door. He had heard those silent sobs of a lonely heart, his own heart in secret pain as well. ~


I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else
For all time

~ Shuu is by the lake again. This time he's swimming and collecting pebbles from the bottom of the lake. When he surfaces, he comes face to face with Ryo who's looking at him. Ryo smiles and leans towards Shuu, placing a tender kiss on his lips. Shuu smiles, the smile lighting up his face, dark blue eyes bright with happiness as well. ~


When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

~ Ryo lets Shuu climb out of the water. Shuu hands Ryo the smoothest pebble he found, remarking on how smooth it felt to hold in his hand. Ryo places the pebble in his jean pocket and pulls Shuu towards him for an even deeper kiss, bringing them both down to the ground…~

END.


Takeo - Oh gosh, I mean, I was ready to cry, well not really.
Kento - You like happy endings don't you?
Takeo - I guess. I was watching Mulan when the song came up and bam, I wrote this short fic.
Ryo - I could sense lemon in the air.
Takeo - One shot fic Ryo, therefore, no part two, understand? Sheesh, the things I have to live with…