Takeo – A YST fic ^__^
Shuu – Not a one shot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dining at Xiu’s
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter One: Leaving Home

Shuu’s POV

I rolled out of bed, and landed with a ‘thump’ on the floor as I grumbled about the blinds being open. Shin hovered over me, a chuckle on his lips as he ran a hand through his brown hair.

“You’re finally awake Shu-kun.” Shin said as I sat on my bum, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

“With all the noise last night, I’m surprised that I got any sleep.” I bit back as I straightened out my dull orange boxers and looked frantically about for my shirt. Shin had the decency to blush as Seiji walked into the room to answer to my statement.

“It’s not our fault that we’re either gay or bi with urges Shu-kun. Even a straight guy like you could understand that when you think of a girl.” Seiji said as I turned to face him. I was confronted by his blue gaze and I looked away quickly. Seiji’s eyes unnerved me in too many ways, and I resented that remark. I had been living under the same roof as my friends after we defeated Arago and we had all decided to go to the same university. After we had defeated Arago, the guys all hooked up, or rather, shared themselves freely with each other. I understood clearly that they loved each other, fighting together to save the Earth and our own lives could have that kind of effect on you. But they assumed that I was straight, which I’m not, but I guess I’m not exactly what any of the guys picture as their perfect guy. Some might say that I would be mad for being left out of this little ‘bonding’ as I tend to call it. I loved my friends, yes, but if I were to begin any sort of relationship with any one of them, monogamy was high on my list of priorities and for the past three years, it hadn’t been one of theirs. Things got even more complicated when we started going to university last year and the Mashos decided to move in with us. Coincidentally, they’re gay too and being that they are older, they know a lot more bedroom tricks than even Seiji. I won’t even tell you how many nights I’ve had to move out if I wanted sleep. But I digress, I shouldn’t be ranting about my friends sex lives.

“I never said it was your fault for your orientation Sei-kun. I just wish you guys were a bit more considerate, that’s all.” I replied back stiffly as I found my shirt and pounced on it with glee, forgetting my previous thought tirade. I heard Seiji sniffle and walk out of the room.

“Good thing you’re leaving tomorrow Kongo.” I hear Seiji shout as he walks down the stairs. I pursue my lips in annoyance and head to the bathroom for my morning shower. Seiji sure knows how to make me feel belittled, but then again, the others do it to. I open the door and shut and lock the door behind me. I turn on the shower and realize that there’s no more hot water. Cursing in Mandarin, I grin and bear the onslaught of cold water, which I decide after a few minutes that I like. After ten minutes I leave and I get dressed in a pair of jeans and a black short sleeved shirt. I carry all my dirty laundry to the basement and start my laundry. The thought of food only occurs to me when Shin yells down the stairs.

“Breakfast is ready Shu-kun!” he yells as I turn the machine on.

“I’ll be there in a sec.” I holler back as I climbed up the stairs and enter the kitchen. The others are sitting in the dining room, chowing down on the pancakes and biscuits that Shin made for breakfast. Since it’s not big enough to sit nine, three of us have to sit in the kitchen. I plunk down on my seat and eat quietly, ignoring Sh’ten and Ryo who are making out rather than eating.

“Ohayo Shu-kun.” Ryo says breathlessly as he pulls way from the red haired Masho. I nod and continue eating. I barely catch snatches of the different conversations from the dinning room, but I heard my name mentioned once, but I refused to inquire into it. I could feel myself purposefully dimming my mood down as I pondered what I wanted to do with my life. My fighting days were over and I had decided that I liked it that way. I didn’t want to have to worry about Mashos and their soldiers stampeding all over the Earth. I didn’t want to worry about my family. The world we live in has plenty enough problems to keep anyone awake at night: things that I could not fight but like I said, my fighting days were over. I didn’t hear Rajura calling me until a Lego piece struck my head whilst I sat on the couch in front of the washing machine.

“Oww, that hurt.” I muster as I pick out the offending Lego from my the dark mass of dark blue that I call my hair. Rajura’s blue eyed gaze roved over me as he fingered his white long curls in thought. He was dressed in a black and white kimono, his pale chest exposed from where the kimono opened naturally. I swallowed hard and shifted my gaze back to the washing machine. Another reason to move out of here: not being surrounded by half naked bishounen ever single day.

“Please. You know that didn’t hurt. Why are you so...distant today?” Rajura asked, settling down in the empty spot next to me.

“I’m just thinking, that’s all.” I replied as I folded my bandamma in my hands. Rajura snorted.

“You and thinking. Those words never occur in the same sentence.” Rajura said. I felt hurt by that. Everyone thought I was stupid. I decided not to respond to the statement. They always assumed things about me, and I wasn’t going to correct them. It never did me any good. Besides Rajura always got me trapped in his mind games because of my tendency to act first and then think of my actions later. That tendency only goes to support the ‘Shuu’s as dumb as a rock’ theory. “No answer?” he said with a small chuckle. He placed his hand on my shoulder and drew me in closer.

“They may not know what you truly are Shu-kun, but I do.” Rajura whispered as he kissed the shell of my ear and I shuddered. His eye looked into me, his hands cradling the back of my head.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, knowing damn well what he meant. He smiled.

“The way you hide from us here. Are we so displeasing to you? I know you desire men Shuu. All you have to do is give in and you can have anyone.” He whispered as his face drew nearer to mine. I sat, mesmerized by his eye, the other eye still hidden behind that the eye patch of his. I can’t have anyone that I want. It has never happened no matter how much I wished for it. Rajura’s words wouldn’t change that.

“It’s better this way Raju-kun. I want to live in a world where I can forget that I am Kongo’s bearer. I’m going back to my old way of life, when I remember being truly happy, instead of that happiness being a farce.” I replied as I drew away from Rajura and left the basement. The dining room was deserted and the dishes were already in the dishwasher. I put on my sneakers and I ran outside, free to bask in the sunlight again. Rajura had struck close to home but I knew that by tomorrow, none of it would matter.

End of Shuu’s POV

The next day

Shuu smiled broadly as he hauled his belonging into the back of his small blue van.

“I baked you some snacks for your trip back.” Shin said as he handed Shuu a large bento box.

“Thanks Shin.” Shuu replied with a large grin as he hugged his friend. He huggd the other Troopers and then the Mashos. He ruffled White Blaze’s fur and the large tiger licked him in response.

“Say hi to Nasuti when she calls okay? “ Shuu said as he climbed into his van. Ryo nodded.

“Greet your family for us, and keep in touch!” Touma called as he winked at Shuu. Shuu nodded and started up the van. With a finally wave, he drove off. Shin wiped away his tears as he and Ryo went back inside, the other Mashos in tow. Only Seiji and Rajura remained and as the white haired warlord turned to leave, Seiji spoke.

“Could he have hated us that much that he left?” Seiji asked as his blue eyes lost their icy wall around them and stirred with an emotion that Rajura had never seen on the blond’s face.

“He doesn’t hate us, or rather you.” Rajura replied as he took off his eye patch to reveal his other pale blue eye. Seiji fixed the illusion lord with a glance.

“He shouldn’t have left. He’s a part of our family.” Seiji replied as he clenched his fingers. Rajura sighed as he placed a hand on Seiji’s shoulder.

“He’s returning to the world were he was most happiest Seiji. If you are so upset by his choice, think of it this way...you’ll soon be done with your schooling. Will you remain here with us your lovers? You may love each and every one of us, but you too will want your own life. Kongo has merely left because what we have here is not what he wants. He has gone out to find what he wants. He is most brave in doing so. It may take the others years to realize that we must all be prepared to move on, and when that time comes, I shall take Naaza with me, if he still wishes to be with me.” Rajura replied as he left Seiji alone with his thoughts. The blond Trooper nodded in understanding and followed the white haired warlord indoors.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Shuu yawned two days later as he pulled into a large compound, children running about in the large yard as he packed his van. A shriek rang through the air as he got out of his van and he was tackled by four children into the soft grass beneath his feet.

“Onii-san!” they chorused as they hugged Shuu tightly in their little arms. For the first time in years Shuu smiled and tears poured down his cheeks as he hugged his brothers and sisters.

“I’m finally home in Yokohama. Finally home.” He whispered as he hugged them close to his heart.

End of chapter one.

Takeo – Well, that was interesting.
Shuu – Why am I unhappy?
Takeo – Awh stuff it already. You’ll be happy soon enough ^__^

On to Chapter Two