Takeo – Chapter Five of Dining at Xiu’s. Warnings of citrus and angst

Chapter Five: Trickle

Eris sighed he rolled over in his bed, his hand brushing against his sleeping lover’s side. Crimson eyes rolled open and Eris managed a yawn. It was barely dawn and the black haired boy was surprised to find himself awake at so early an hour.

“No…leave me alone Rajura!” Shuu murmured in his sleep, the sheets twisting his body within their holds.

“Shu-chan, wake up, it’s just a bad dream.” Eris spoke as he shook Kongo’s bearer into a state of wakefulness. Dark cobalt eyes snapped open and Shuu shook as he wiped his forehead.

“Did I wake you?” Shuu asked as he sat up in the bed, burying his head in his hands.

“No you didn’t. Would you like some water love?” Eris asked as he slipped out of their bed, naked as the day he was born. Shuu shook his head and pulled Eris back to the bed.

“It’s okay Eri-chan. Just stay here with me. The sun will rise soon.” Shuu replied, all cheerfulness gone from his eyes as he held his lover. Eris nodded and went back underneath the covers, letting Shuu’s warmth wrap around him.

“Xiu?” Eris whispered, calling Shuu by his Chinese name.

“Hai?” Shuu replied as he looked into his lovers eyes.

“I’ve been thinking…you don’t regret the way things are now, with Seiji and all do you? Sometimes, you seem unhappy. And I don’t whether it’s because of me.” Eris asked as he bit his lip. Shuu smiled.

“No, don’t think otherwise Eri-chan. I’ve always loved you and you know I become melancholy at times so don’t let it bother you.” Shuu replied softly as he nuzzled his lover’s neck, eliciting a purr from the dark eyed boy.

“Wo ai ni.” Eris spoke as he kissed Shuu and settled back into sleep, safely protected in Shuu’s strong arms.

“Wo ai ni.” Shuu replied as he too drifted off to sleep. It had been almost a full year since Shuu had began his relationship with Seiji. Things had run more smoothly than Shuu had imagined. For the rest of the Christmas break Shuu had spent equal amounts of time with both Seiji and Eris, satisfying both their needs. Neither Eris nor Seiji held any attraction for the other, thus they could not successful share a room without offending one or the other. At the end of the break, Eris and Shuu went back to Yokohama. Seiji occasionally showed up two weekends out of the month where he had alone time with Shuu. Shuu being as concerned as ever always asked if both his lovers were happy for he did not wish to be the cause of unhappiness to either of the two men that he loved.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seiji sat in mediation up at his dojo in his home, the cold winter winds barely restraining themselves from sweeping along the beautiful polished wooden floor upon which Seiji rested. It was dark, almost 11pm. The blond sighed, picturing his dark eyed lover with fondness. He admitted he didn’t truly like sharing Shuu with Eris, but at least with their current arrangement, he could still see Shuu and have a relationship with him.

But are you happy? Seiji’s consciousness asked, his cool blue eyes snapping open as he heard almost unfamiliar footsteps outside his dojo

Of course am I! Why wouldn’t I be? If I have enough courage, I will take the final step in our relationship. Seiji snapped back a bit harshly.


Because he always returns to HIM? His consciousness replied with another question. Seiji looked up as a shout filled the dojo.

“Is anyone home? Seiji? I came to see you!” Shuu called as he dusted snow from his dark locks, wide blue eyes brimming with happiness.

“Shuu?! What a surprise!” Seiji spoke as he rose to his stocking feet and practically sailed over the smooth floor. Shuu smiled and took off his shoes before he stepped on the floor. Unknown to him, the floor was newly polished and thus slippery. With a small squeal befitting his surprised state, Shuu fell to the floor, almost surely going to bash his head on the wood.

“Argh!” Shuu let out as he landed in Seiji’s arms who had slid across the floor to catch Shuu in his lap. His hair a mess, Shuu blushed. He had given up wearing his bandana and now his bangs constantly got into his eyes. He brushed the locks aside and gave a huff.

“Hmm…I believe that was a thank you.” Seiji spoke with amusement. Shuu threw his arms around Seiji, a grin plastered on his face.

“Thank you from saving my head and my tosh oh gallant knight. What may I reward you with?” Shuu spoke in a dramatic voice as he played the part of the damsel in distress. Seiji smirked as he bent his head to Shuu’s, capturing those warm lips. Shuu sighed as he let Seiji plunder his mouth, the blond Trooper running his hand through Shuu’s wild locks, his tongue invading Shuu deeply. They finally pulled apart, both their cheeks flushed.

“The kiss was sufficient for now. And,” Seiji spoke as his hand curved around Shuu’s ass, “your tosh, already belongs to me.” Seiji concluded as he pinched Shuu’s bottom. Shuu laughed as he swatted Seiji’s hands away. The blond laughed as he helped Shuu to his feet and took one of his bags.

“Thanks Seiji. I hope you don’t mind that I dropped in unexpectedly.” Shuu spoke as he padded carefully across the wooden floor.

“I’m happy that you’re here Shuu. I’m guessing that you’ll be accompanying me for our annual winter holiday festivities?” Seiji asked as he led Shuu to a room that was in a house at the side of the dojo.

“You guessed right. Eris will meet us a day later since he has some family business to clear up. He left two days ago for Tokyo.” Shuu replied as he followed Seiji to his kitchen where the blond poured some tea for the two of them. Seiji’s blue eyed gaze rested on Shuu as they drank tea silently. I have always tried to imagine would it would be like to wake up with you next to me every morning, not two for two weeks, but for much longer…Seiji reached across the table and stroked Shuu’s face, the dark skin warm and soft under his hands. A warrior for so long and yet your skin is unblemished and still soft. Shuu blushed as he leaned into Seiji’s touch. He missed his swordsman.

“Shuu, I…I’ve missed you.” Seiji spoke softly as he rose from his seat and embraced Shuu from behind. Shu sighed as he placed his cup down and stood and faced Seiji, the blond Trooper’s arms still around him.

“I missed you to. I’m only doing what I believe is right Seiji. And remember, I told both you and Eris that if this isn’t working out, then we’ll talk about it.” Shuu spoke, his usual cheerfulness once again gone from his expressive eyes.

“Let’s not think about that now. We’re both here. That’s all that matters to me.” Seiji spoke as he drew Shuu out of his kitchen and up the stairs to his bedroom. Shuu sighed softly as Seiji gently pushed him gently down on to his bed, the blond trooper kissing Shuu as he undressed both he and his lover. Shuu moaned low in his throat as he felt Seiji lift his arms and tie them securely to the frame of his bed. Cobalt blue eyes met light blue and Seiji smiled.

“Kinky.” Shuu teased as Seiji smirked, a feral smile on his beautiful lips.

“You know it. You’re like a drug.” Seiji spoke as he kissed Shuu, their kisses hard and intense, both men gently rocking into one another.

“Come on blondie, let’s see some of that famed hand control.” Shuu spoke as he twisted around so that he rested on his knees, presenting his perfectly sculpted buns and thighs to Seiji. The swordsman lifted a delicate eyebrow.

“You’re being very bad Shuu. Bold to voice your desires.” Seiji spoke, his voice a bit thick with desire. Shuu smiled.

“When it comes to you, it’s best to speak up.” Shuu replied as he felt a small whip lash across his thighs. He moaned, the leather biting into his skin, his bum growing warmer which each blow. “Seiji!” he moaned deeply, his body aroused, demanding attention.

“Oh, I don’t think so Shu-chan. Is this what you want?” Seiji asked as rubbed his burning need up against Shuu’s thigh and against his puckered hole.

“Oh yessss!” Shuu hissed as pleasure coursed over the yoroi link, his hips thrusting against Seiji. Seiji smiled as he untied Shuu from the bed frame. The dark haired trooper pinned Seiji to his bed, his body almost glowing with his power.

“I love you when you’re like this.” Seiji moaned as Shuu’s lips pressed against his, their tongues dueling as if their lives depended on it. Shuu bit Seiji’s neck gently as his hand found the proof of his lover’s desire. Seiji moaned as Shuu began to pump him, his other hand teasing Seiji’s hole. The blond moaned at the dual sensations and his eyes almost went blank with pleasure overload as Shuu’s hot mouth encircled his erection and three fingers slipped into him. “Ahh Shuu!” Seiji screamed as he thrust into Shuu’s unyielding mouth. The feel of Shuu’s skilled mouth was incredible! Warm and inviting at the same time. The pressure on Seiji’s erection felt too heavenly to be real and with an anguished scream, Seiji came as Shuu’s fingers found that magic spot within him. Shuu retrieved his fingers and finished sucking Seiji off, his hair a mess from Seiji’s rather tight grip of his hair.

“Glad you liked it. Feel like an encore? My body’s hurting pretty badly from inattention.” Shuu spoke as he kissed Seiji, the blond Trooper tasting himself on Shuu’ slips.

“With or without lube?” Seiji asked as felt Shuu’s skilled hands bring him to full arousal again. Shuu winked as he lay back against the bed, his eyes dark with desire.

“Let me feel all of you Kourin.” Shuu whispered at Seiji almost fell on him, the blond seizing his lips in a heated kiss. He guided his already throbbing length into Shuu, their foreheads flashing their yoroi symbols as Seiji sank all the way into Shuu. Shuu moaned deeply. Seiji filled him so completely that tears sprung to his eyes. Deep in his heart he knew that he was ultimately the happiest whenever he and Seiji were together, joined in this moment of intimacy. Seiji began to move, both their eyes shutting tight as they moved in a beautiful rhythm.

“Oh Gods Shuu!” Seiji moaned as Shuu rested his legs on his shoulder, providing Seiji with a deeper angle to thrust in. At the new elevation, both moaned loudly, Shuu feeling Seiji deep within him.

“Seiji…I’m gonna!” Shuu screamed as he came, his essence spilling from him as if in a flood, washing over their chests. Seiji pinned Shuu’s arms above him and thrust deeply into his lover, sinking his teeth into Shuu’s shoulder as he came hard for a second time. Shuu smiled as Seiji collapsed unto him, Seiji’s cum dripping down his thighs, mingling their releases. Seiji lifted his head wearily as he kissed Shuu, one of his legs hooked around Shuu’s leg.

“I love you Shu-chan. Every time feels like the first.” Seiji spoke as he finally breathed normally. Shuu’s eyes were tender as he wrapped his arms around Seiji’s waist.

“Love you too.” Shuu replied as he nuzzled Seiji’s beck, inhaling Seiji’s wood pine scent. Seiji smiled as he pulled out of Shuu, Kongo’s bearer feeling the loss. Seiji got to his feet and went to his bathroom, returning moments later with a damp cloth. They cleaned up and changed the sheets, tossing them into a nearby hamper. Shuu sighed as he lay down to sleep and Seiji lay behind him, their bodies once again in contact. Shuu felt Seiji’s arms around him and Seiji’s teeth nipping at his neck.

“Seems that I left a mark on your neck.” Seiji spoke as he kissed the abused skin. Shuu sighed. He loved the feeling of Seiji’s lips on him.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.” Shuu replied as he laced his fingers with Seiji’s. Seiji’s pale skin looked even lighter on Shuu’s much darker skin, the fair haired trooper pushing his previous questions out of his mind. He knew that Shuu loved him and even though he wanted Shuu as a permanent fixture in his life, he knew that he wouldn’t leave his dark haired lover.

“What if…Eris loved another…” Seiji murmured as he stroked slow circles on Shuu’s thigh. His hands slipping down that deliciously dark skin to grasp Shuu’s burgeoning flesh. Shuu leaned into Seiji’s touch, his eyes clouding with desire, but not missing the question.

“I hope that he would tell me…so that I wouldn’t hold him back. Why do you ask?” Shuu asked as he felt Seiji roll them over so that he was on his knees.

“I don’t know. I want more of you Shuu. I want all of you.” Seiji spoke as he gently entered Shuu, a gasp escaping Shuu’s parted lips. Seiji sat back on his haunches, his chest to Shuu’s back as he let the other trooper rest on his thighs, thus full impaling himself on Seiji’s erection. “I want you.” Seiji spoke as he thrust deeply into Shuu, “to want no one…” Another thrust punctuated that sentence and Shuu gave an even louder moan. “…but me!” Seiji finished as he came once again, his hand teasing Shuu’s nipples and jerking his hand over Shuu’s erection. Shuu came with a cry, his cum squirting down Seiji’s hand. Seiji brought his hand to his lips and tasted Shuu’s essence, licking himself clean. He loved the way Shuu tasted and only craved more. Shuu collapsed against the bed, his bum feeling a little sore but no worse for wear. Seiji sighed and put his arms around Shuu, gazing into those expressive cobalt eyes. Great turmoil swirled in those eyes. Oh Seiji, I wish I could give you everything you want. All I can give is my love.

“Seiji, I… “ Shuu spoke but Seiji’s silenced him with a kiss.

“It’s okay Shuu. Time will provide answers. Now, let’s sleep.” Seiji spoke as he guided Shuu’s head to his shoulder. Shuu nodded and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eris sighed as he wrung his fingers together. Shuu had been having nightmares about the Dynasty over the past few months and the black haired boy had tried everything in his power to sooth his lover but it never did any good. Eris smiled sadly as he stood in his bedroom, surrounded by pictures of Shuu and him on several occasions.

“I don’t know what to do love…I still care for you, but I want you happy. And I want to be happy as well. I must do what I must, please don’t hate me for it.” Eris spoke as he picked up a golden trinket that had arrived in the mail but a few days ago. Eris smiled as he laced the chain on his neck, the gold shinning in the dimly lit room. If I find happiness elsewhere, we shall all be happier.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seiji moaned as his alarm clock rang loudly. Shuu mumbled incoherently as he moved about in the covers.

“Bastard.” Shuu swore in his sleep, another dream upon him. Seiji sighed. Sometimes he wondered if Shuu’s battles with the dynasty were over.

“Shuu, it’s over. We won. We conquered evil.” Seiji spoke as he shook his lover awake. Shuu woke up and yawned.

“You always know what to say to chase the demons away.” Shuu spoke seriously as he sat up.

“You do the same for me. It’s 6 in the morning and we have to head out to meet the others.” Seiji spoke as he ran a hand through his disheveled hair. Shuu grinned and ruffled Seiji’s hair further.

“Bad hair day!” Shuu grinned as he leapt out of bed as Seiji stared at him in disbelief.

“Prepare to die!” Seiji yelled as he chased Shuu around his room. The phone rang abruptly, halting the two men. It rang again and Seiji composed himself and picked up the phone. “Moshi moshi, Date residence. Who may I ask is calling?” Seiji spoke.

“Hi Seiji. It’s me Eris. I hope I didn’t wake you up.” Eris spoke at the other end, feeling a bit nervous.

“We were already up.” Seiji spoke as he mouthed ‘Eris’ to Shuu who wanted to know whom was calling.

“Is it okay if I speak to Shuu for a moment?” Eris asked.

“Sure, hold on.” Seiji spoke as he handed Shuu the phone. “Don’t be long.” Seiji added as he kissed Shuu and walked off to his bathroom.

“Hi Eri-chan! What’s up? Will I see you tonight at Nasuti’s?” Shuu asked cheerfully, glad to here from his petite lover. Eris sighed. Just hearing Shuu’s voice was melting his resolve.

“Shuu, I…I can’t see you anymore.” Eris spoke, forcing back sobs from his throat. Shuu felt his knuckles going white.

“Eris…what’s wrong. You would have told me if anything was bothering you.” Shuu spoke as he clutched the phone tighter, a sob in his throat. Seiji heard Shuu’s breath hitch and he came out of his bathroom door, wrapped in a blue towel, toothbrush dangling from his mouth. Shuu was on the floor, bed sheets twisted around him as he clutched the phone in his hand.

“No Shuu! We can’t! I mean…I still love you, but…I…can’t take it anymore. Knowing everything about you, about the wars you’ve fought. I can’t comfort you anymore. And I want to so badly.” Eris cried as he clutched the phone, tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Eris, it doesn’t matter. You comfort me just by being there when I wake up. Besides, I care about you.” Shuu spoke, clutching the bed sheets tightly in his hand. Seiji knelt beside him, seeing the tears rolling out of Shuu’s tightly shut eyes.

“It’s okay Shuu. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t. I…an old boyfriend came back a couple of weeks ago. He asked me to marry him and move with him to America.” Eris spoke, not knowing whether to be happy or sad.

“Oh…I…I see. I’m guessing you already said ‘yes’.” Shuu spoke as he bent his head.

“Yes. I’m so sorry Shuu. I wish I could have made it easier on both of us, but I’ve never been good at solving problems.” Eris replied as he relaxed his grip on the phone.

“It’s okay Eri-, I mean Eris. As long as you’re happy.” Shuu replied.

“I guess, this is goodbye. You’ll always have a place in my heart Shuu. And no one will ever know about you and your friends. Your secret is safe with me.” Eris spoke, trying to sound cheerful.

“Okay then. I’m sure that they’ll be glad. Goodbye.” Shuu spoke as his fingers loosened their grip.

“Goodbye Xiu.” Eris spoke. He hung up the phone and collapsed in a pile of tears, sobbing like he had killed his lover ten times over. Shuu placed the phone back on its hold and cried softly, Seiji holding him.

“What happened Shu-chan? What did Eris say?” Seiji asked.

“He…broke up with me. An old boyfriend proposed to him and he accepted. They’re moving to America, to start a new life.” Shuu spoke as sobs wracked his body.

“It’s okay love. I don’t think that it was easy for both of you. This is my entire fault.” Seiji spoke as he kneaded the tense muscles in Shuu’s back.

“No, it’s okay. At least we’re both happy to some degree.” Shuu spoke softly. Seiji nodded and helped Shuu to his feet.

“Come on, let’s get you to the shower. You’ll feel better once you’re clean and I’ll make some breakfast before we go.” Seiji spoke. Shuu’s smiled.

“Agreed.” Shuu replied as a smile slowly stole across his features. I hope you’ll be fine Eris. If you need me, you know where to find me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seiji and Shuu arrived around 8 in the evening. The others were surprised at their lateness but from the blushes that graced Shuu’s features and from Seiji’s smirk, they could all tell why.

“Another year, another drama. Where’s Eris?” Touma asked as the troopers, Yuli and Nasuti plopped down in the living room after they had finished eating dinner.

“He’s not coming.” Shuu spoke as he gazed out a window, his eyes traveling over the winter landscape. Shin’s eyes caught Seiji’s for an explanation.

“Eris called and said he couldn’t make it. They sort of broke up.” Seiji spoke as he stroked Shuu’s back in comfort.

“No way!” Ryo spoke in disbelief.

“Eris? Who mean Shuu’s other boyfriend?” Yuli asked. The other three Troopers had filled the youth on before Seiji and Shuu had arrived.

“Let’s not talk about it okay?” Seiji spoke, silencing the group.

“Killjoy.” Touma muttered.

“I heard that Touma!” Seiji yelled as he pelted Touma with a rolled up sock that he had found behind the couch.

“Ewh! Gross!” Touma yelped as he threw the sock elsewhere. A fight ensured with people dodging here and there. Seiji pulled a distracted Shuu behind the couch and kissed his lover.

“It’ll be all right Shu-chan. Time will heal your wound. Until then, I shall be the balm for your heart and soul.” Seiji spoke. Shuu nodded.

“It’s just that I feel that I dragged both you and Eris into this. Maybe you may be happier without me.” Shuu spoke. Seiji shook his head firmly.

“Remember last night Shuu?” Seiji asked as he held Shuu’s face in his hands. Shuu nodded, blushing. He remembered every detail: the way Seiji took him, each of his words punctuated by the thrust of his hips. Unbeknownst to them the fighting had died down and there were now inquisitive heads trying to peak behind the couch.

“I remember. I believed you.” Shuu spoke.

“Good. Then you know I’ll never leave your side. I was going to give this to you on Christmas day, but now’s a good a time as any.” Seiji spoke as he pulled out a velvet box from his back pocket and opened it. A sparkling gold ring with their symbols engraved in it shone. “Will you marry me?” Seiji asked as he got down on one knee. Shuu looked speechless as he gazed at Seiji, emotions running wild within him.

“You…you would have asked, even knowing that I was still involved with Eris?” Shuu spoke.

“Yes. I would have.” Seiji spoke seriously, his blond hair sweeping across his blue eyes so light that they could have been violet.

“I will. I accept. I love you!” Shuu spoke as he hugged Seiji tightly.

“Awwh!” Nasuti cooed as she couldn’t help herself. The three troopers and Yuli looked at her accusingly of giving away their observation spot.

“Well, I guess you all know.” Seiji spoke with a tired shake of his head.

“Congrats guys!” Shin chorused as he hugged them tightly. Shuu smiled as Seiji slipped the ring on his finger and he had never been happier on his life. Kami, I hope Eris is as happy as I am now. Shuu broke out into a radiant smile and kissed Seiji soundly on the lips, sending the couple tumbling to the carpeted floor.

“Oh, free show!” Touma hooted. Ryo and Shin dragged him off.

“Hentai!” Yuli spoke as he shook his head and followed Nasuti to the kitchen. Shuu and Seiji remained on the floor, just wrapped in one another’s arms. zutto…Seiji’s mind whispered as he hugged his husband to be. After all this time and heartache, the man he loved was free.

~Owari~

Takeo – ^_^;; Hmm I planned for this to be short and sweet but fate had other plans.
Seiji- Plus I got some fun out of it ::^_^v::
Eris – You made me bad! Why?!
Takeo – Angst is in my soul boy –.–

Back to Chapter Four || Back to Shuu no Knogo's Shrine