Takeo - Hey minna. I just had to write this fic.
Yukito - Takeo does not own Card Captor Sakura or us. Warnings...lime, yaoi, yuri, shounen ai, shoujo ai. She also doesn't own 'When a man is wrong' sung by Seal.

Love Serenade


~The perils of loneliness~

Touya sighed as he watched Yukito doing his homework. The silvered haired boy chewed on his pencil as he tapped his chemistry book, a puzzled expression on his face. Touya smiled as he watched the object of his unspoken affections glare at his book. Yukito looked too cute for his own good.

"Touya, could you please explain this question?" Yukito asked as he looked up from his book, a blush in his cheeks.

"Sure Yuki. It's relatively easy." Touya said as he sat beside Yukito and explained the problem. Yukito smiled as the answer came to him.

"Thanks so much. I'm glad that you understand chemistry. I would be doomed if you didn't know." Yukito said with a smile.

"Anything to help you out." Touya said as he sat back opposite Yukito and returned to his work.


~The pleasures of love
That we find~

Touya glared at his sister as they rode to school in the morning. His glare vanished as soon as he saw Yukito waving.

"Hi guys, ready for school?" Yukito asked as he saw his two friends approaching him.

"Yeah. Touya's giving me a hard time again. He's cruel." Sakura said as she roller bladed her way between the two boys.

"Ahh Sakura, you guys should get along you know?" Yukito suggested.

"Hn." Touya said. Yukito laughed. Sakura waved goodbye as she turned into her school and Touya and Yukito reached theirs. After packing their bikes, they headed into the building.

"So, you understand the problem that we worked out yesterday?" Touya asked Yukito wiped his glasses clean.

"Of course I do." Yukito replied with a sunny smile, hazel eyes peering at Touya. Touya blushed as he noticed those shy eyes on him and he reached out for Yukito's hand to make his friend hurry for class. Yukito hurriedly put on his glasses and allowed his friend to lead him.


~The argument's imminent
The look on her face
As we cry~

"Hey Touya." Sakura said as she met her brother on his way into their home at the end of school.

"What?" Touya growled as he halted his steps. He was feeling very frustrated for several reasons that he did not care to discuss with his sister.

"I'm sorry." Sakura whispered, tears pricking her eyes. Her brother was never this mean to her. Touya realized how cold he had sounded and turned to his sister.

"Sakura." Touya said as he reached for his sister. Sakura ran from him, tears running down her cheeks. As she rounded the corner, she bummed into Yukito.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Yukito asked as he knelt down and wiped her tears away. Touya caught up to Sakura, a fixed look in his eyes.

"Touya, he's mad at me." Sakura said as she focused her green eyes on Yukito.

"Is that why you're really crying?" Yukito asked softly. Sakura blushed through her tears and looked down to her feet.

"It's my fault." Touya said as he spoke up. Angry hazel eyes met blue and Touya took a step back.

"I know you've been a bit frustrated today Touya but you didn't need to take it out on Sakura." Yukito spoke calmly. Touya shut his mouth in protest as he saw now angry Yukito was, which was rare.

"Sakura, go back home and if you want to talk, I'll be in soon. I need to speak with Touya okay?" Yukito said. Sakura nodded and she bladed away, sticking out her tongue at her brother. Feeling it was childish; Touya stuck his tongue out in retaliation.


~There's nothing when you fall alone
There's hate when you fall by the side~

"Touya." Yukito said, his voice suppressing a laugh that made him erupt in giggles. Touya smiled sheepishly as he ran a hand through his dark hair.

"You're not mad at me?" Touya asked. It would be hell in his heart if Yukito was mad at him. It meant the end of shared lunches and homework and sitting together during morning classes.

Yukito smiled.


~ You know I didn't mean to hurt you love
I just need some light
On my life~

"Of course not. Just a bit miffed. Sakura seemed preoccupied. You both seemed mad for the same reasons but your reactions were different. You got angry and she cried. So, what's bothering you?" Yukito asked as he rested against the wall. Touya bundled up his reserved and stood before Yukito, his life coming to a standstill.


~ But when a man is wrong
Facing all the mistakes
That he's done
There can be no right~

"I shouldn't have gotten mad at Sakura. It's just that there's this person, that I care about. And you know that I don't talk with people a lot so I can't speak with this person at all. I think I love them and it makes me so mad that I can't tell them." Touya said as he lowered his head, his fingers curled in frustration. Yukito smiled and placed his hand on Touya' shoulder.

"You should tell them Touya. I know that I ...also feel the same way for someone who will never consider me." Yukito said with a sad smile.


~Now if I was a holy man
And you were the devil in a song
And if I liked what you played
Does that mean you're right and I'm wrong~

"Wait, you love someone? How come you never told me?" Touya asked as his blue eyes widened. Yukito blushed.

"Not so loud Touya. There are many reasons why I can't tell you. You might not want to be my friend anymore. The person I like is a guy." Yukito said as he turned even redder, not daring to meet the dark blue eyes that he knew were staring at him. Touya's heart jumped, all hope gathering in a storm.


~Know there's a danger in serenade, my friend
There's even love if you find what you want
And there's reason to be afraid
And there's reason to open your heart~

"I don't care. I...Ai shiteru Yuki... I always have." Touya whispered in a rush, watching Yukito's reaction. Tear filled hazel eyes stared up into blue.

"I love you too Tou-chan. I thought that, you wouldn't like me." Yukito said in a hushed voice. Touya smiled and let his fingers trace down Yukito's ivory cheek, shutting his eyes to the swift current that ran through him. Yukito blushed as the strong fingers cupped his chin and tilted his head upwards. Touya shut his eyes as his lips claimed Yukito's, this one dream that had haunted his mind.


~But when a man is wrong
Facing all the mistakes
That's he's done~

Yukito whimpered softly as Touya's tongue plundered him ruthlessly. He shyly let his tongue battle against Touya's, the feeling sweeping him off his feet. Touya pulled away, pure contentment in his eyes as he wrapped his arms Yukito for an embrace.

" I love you." Touya whispered again, his voice traveling into Yukito's silvery hair.

"I love you too Touya. But, what are we going to do about Sakura. She loves someone too." Yukito said as he rested his head against Touya.

"Big brothers are annoying to their sisters but I happen to know what she's feeling. Follow me and watch my good deed for the day." Touya said as his fingers entwined with Yukito's.


~ Oh my friend
I sometimes get things wrong to get things right.~

Sakura waited impatiently as the moon rose into the night sky. Touya had said that he would meet her at the park for something important.

"He probably gave me a wrong address. Touya, my brother is evil." Sakura said as she reached for her blades.

"Sakura?" a voice called as a figure approached Sakura. Sakura halted and blushed as Tomoyo emerged from the darkness, a smile on her face.

"Tomo-chan, I thought that you were still mad at me for yelling at you." Sakura said as she looked down to her feet, not wanting to look at her friend whom she had wronged. Tomoyo walked over to Sakura.

"Sakura, I understand everything." Tomoyo said as she reached for Sakura's hand. Sakura smiled as her friend drew her in a hug. She's my friend again... I'm so happy. Sakura's thought were silenced as soft lips met hers...


~Oh my friend
You know I sometimes get things wrong to get things right~

Yukito waited as Touya spoke with his soccer coach. It had been three weeks since Touya had confessed, and now, his team had just won their first match. Touya waved goodbye to the coach and sat beside Yukito.

"You were really good out on the field today. Ready to go home?" Yukito said as he stood up, lifting he and Touya's book bags with him. Touya smiled and pressed his lips against Yukito's, receiving an enthusiastic reply. Touya dropped his bag and took the bags from Yukito and dropped them on the floor. He wrapped his arms around Yukito. Running his hands through soft silvery locks.

"Touya...." Yukito moaned against his love as hands went under his jacket, fingers exploring. Touya let go of Yukito's lips, his blue eyes almost black.

"Love you." Touya whispered as he traced his hand slowly down Yukito's cheek.

"Love you too. Now, let's get going." Yukito said with a smile.


~Oh my friend
When a man is wrong
Facing all the mistakes that are done
When a man, when a man is wrong
There can be no right
There can be no right~

Yukito smiled as he and Touya finished their work in the privacy of his room.

"Where's Sakura? I haven't seen her for pretty much the whole day." Yukito asked. He had only seen Sakura rushing in and out of the house in less than a minute.

"At Tomoyo's." Touya said with a snicker as he wrapped his arms around Yukito.

"Ah. So, you solved another problem." Yukito said as he put away his books and faced his love.

"Well, I still have another problem." Touya said as he knelt in front of Yukito and slowly began to unbutton his silver haired love's shirt.

"And what would that be?" Yukito whispered as Touya pulled him to the rugged floor.

"How long it'll take for you to scream in pleasure." Touya whispered seductively as his lips met his love's in a maddened frenzy.

"Not that long." Yukito replied as Touya took off his glasses and placed them on his desk. Touya turned his attention back to his exquisite lover and smiled as he slowly undressed them,eagerly awaiting the intoxicating feeling of being in his love once again.

The End.


Takeo - o.0 Getting lemony at the end.
Yukito - Well, I can't say I didn't enjoy it.
Touya - Damn right you did. Many yuri implications Takeo.
Takeo - Ah, but of course.