Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

When Love Calls

By Kaiousei

Chapter 1: Don't be giving her ideas...

Bulma looked up at the capsule ship landing that had been taken (very rudely) about a year ago. She smiled and watched the returning saiyan prince come out. He wasted no time in walking right over to her and kissing her.

Bulma blinked. "Wow!"

"I could not stop thinking of you during my journey." Vegeta confessed. "I swore to myself that if I ever found my way back to earth, I would tell the one I loved that I loved her."

Bulma looked around for the one he loved, not getting the whole point.

He kissed her again.He was a good kisser. Yaumcha never kissed her with such passion. "Have I ever told you how much I loved you?"

Bulma blinked and blushed. "Wow! No, you never did."

"Then I will." Vegeta let her go and spun around. "I love Bulma Briefs!" Vegeta began to fly. "I will go to the clouds of heaven and call out those words for the world to hear and to echo through the years we live."

Bulma blushed again and watched her new found love fly off. She had no idea he felt that way.Vegeta disappeared into the sky. The sky quickly turned black and lightning struck nearby.

Bulma screamed and started running, hoping to find Vegeta.

"Vegeta! Come back!" She called as rain began to fall. "Vegeta! You said you loved me!"

Suddenly Yaumcha appeared. "Vegeta, you said you loved me? Oh yeah. You are SOOOO faithful."

Bulma screamed and nearly jumped out of her skin. "Where did you come from!?"

"I came to wake you up but you started confessing your dream world love to Vegeta." He smiled wickedly.

"Oh please." Bulma rolled her eyes and groaned. "I am so sure." She lied. "'Vegeta. I love you. Kiss me!'"

Yaumcha shook his head and left.

Bulma let out a sigh of relief.That was the second time that Yaumcha walked in on her re-occuring dream. It was weird. Why Vegeta? Why wasn't she having dreams about Yaumcha or maybe even Goku? Even when they were all of training for those stupid androids. Yaumcha was the only one she got to see very often, except for Vegeta...

Bulma gave up thinking about her dream and got dressed. She left her room and detoured otside to the capsule where Vegeta had been training for three days straight since the last time he had come out. What was the big deal about becoming a super saiyan? She didn't care if SHE became a super saiyan. Men, they're too confusing.

Bulma knocked on the capsule door even though she was pretty sure he couldn't hear her. "Vegeta! You've been in there for days! Come out for a little while! Eat something! You don't wanna kill yourself being in there all the time!"

"Leave me alone!" Was the call out of the capsule and didn't suprise Bulma at all.

"Aren't you hungry or something?" She called. "Take a little break. I'm sure you're probably a super saiyan by now, you just gotta get really mad like Goku was when Frieza killed Krillin. Isn't that right, Vegeta?"

"Go away, Woman!" Vegeta called back."Leave me alone!" He wasn't listening and that made Bulma even madder.

"DO AS I SAY OR I'LL GET MY DAD TO KICK YOU OUT OF THAT CAPSULE AND YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TRAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE! YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR LETTING YOU STAY HERE!!!"

Vegeta hesitated and then replied:"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!!!" Bulma yelled back. "YOU'RE SO SELFISH!!!"

Yaumcha appeared and took her away, kicking and screaming. "YAUMCHA!!! LET ME GO!!! I'M NOT DONE!!! YOU COME OUT OF THERE VEGETA!!!"

In the capsle Vegeta stared at the door and groaned. Why wouldn't she leave him alone? The rest of her family did. She rubbed him the wrong way. They just couldn't stand each other at all.

She had no idea how important it was for him to become a super saiyan and beat kakarotto in a battle. His royal destiny was at stake. She wouldn't know, she wasn't a saiyan.

"Ooh! That Vegeta!" Bulma gritted her teeth. She had no idea why her parents admired him so much when he was such a jerk.

"Sure he's pretty thick-skulled, but there's nothing we can do about it." Yaumcha tried to calm her down. "Maybe you can try to change him. But I'm not going anywhere near that guy."

"Thats it!" Bulma jumped up. "I'll change him! He'll be nice and kind to everybody! I can do it! I know I can."

Yaumcha blinked at Bulma. He wasn't serious when he suggested that. Bulma was getting really excited. Yaumcha snickered. "Good luck."

"What?!" Bulma leered over him. "You don't believe in me do you?!"

"Uhhhhh..." Yaumcha mumbled.

"Well I'll show you!" Bulma laughed wickedly. "I'll show everybody what this Bulma Briefs can do!"

Chapter 2