Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Chapter 2: Bulmas attemptions.

"VEGETA!" Bulma yelled at him through a video phone from her dads lab to the capsule. "Stop training."

"Buzz off woman!" Vegeta yelled while doing flips and stuff.

Bulma wished she could do that. "I think that you're stronger than ...uh...kakarot by now. I wanna take you to see him. So that you two can battle. It'll be great to get outside, wouldn't it?" Vegeta stopped and looked up at her, confused. "What are you trying to pull?"

"Nothing!" Bulma laughed. "But you've been training under gravity so high, you'll be even stronger under earth's normal gravity. Isn't that right?" Vegeta hesitated.

"See?!" Bulma lauged. "I am always right and you know it so don't argue!"

"Don't be so sure." Vegeta shot back.

"Just come out!" Bulma yelled.

"Why should I?" Vegeta sneered.

"I already told you why!" Bulma shot back.

"How can I be sure this isn't some sort of trick? That you aren't going to pull something?" Vegeta asked. They just met and Vegeta already knew her too well.

"You'll just have to trust me, won't you?"

Vegeta shook his head. "No, I don't. Go away so I can train."

Bulma started to get mad again. "Oh come on! Even if Goku does kill you, it'll just make everyone happy anyway."

Vegeta glared at the screen and Bulma slowly backed off. That automatically turned off the screen.

Vegeta sighed and just stood for a bit. Training under 400 times gravity was hard. Even for a super saiyan. Like him, as he'd like to believe, anyway. As much as he tried, he couldn't convince himself to become a super saiyan but he knew that power lurked inside him, somewhere deep inside. Or did he?

Vegeta shook his head. He spent too much time thinking and not enough time training. He continued his training and soon realised he was REALLY hungry, but he didn't bother leaving because he was afraid that the gravity out there compared to 400 times would weaken him from the sudden change. So he continued training without another thought to it.

Bulma came out a few minutes later and put a tv dinner in front of the capsule because none of her family could cook.

Bulma was getting worried about Vegeta but she'd never admit it. "Vegeta." She called rather quietly. "There's some food out here if you want."

Bulma kneaded her hands together like she was nervous about something.

Vegeta hesitated. Somtimes he wondered if that woman was psychic. He had just been thinking about food... Vegeta pushed a button to release the gravity for a minute and came out to get his food.

Bulma looked up at him. "I never thought you would, even for food."

"Well here I am." Vegeta snatched the food from her and dissappeared inside the capsule once more.

Bulma made a face. "Not even a thank you?!" She growled. "You'll be lucky if I ever bring you anything again you stupid freak!" Bulma ran into her house.

Vegeta smiled. He thought it was funny how she went off like that. It was pointless but she did it anyway, trying to make him feel bad. :D

Bulma went to her room and slammed the door. She sat down and tried to think of another reason to get stupid Vegeta out of that stupid capsule. She thought there for a long time and kinda freaked everyone out. The only time Bulma was so quiet in her room was when she was sleeping.

So a few days later, Bulma went back to work on her mission.

"Vegeta!" She called outside the capsule again, trying to get him to come out. "Are you a super saiyan yet? Yaumcha's complaining that your power level is hurting his brain."

That was a complete lie but it made Bulma laugh a little so that Vegeta wouldn't hear her.

Vegeta opened the door and stared at her. "It just so happens, I'm not a super saiyan yet and no, I have my power level hidden so there's no way your boyfriend can sense it."

Vegeta turned around and dissappeared back into the capsule without another word.

Bulma gritted her teeth. "So what if thier all lies! I just want you to do something with me instead of being in there all the time!"

"You should be a little more considerate!" Vegeta heard Bulma yell. For some strange reason, Vegeta couldn't put her finger on it, he felt a funny feeling in his stomach for Bulma and it didn't take long for it to bug him. He held his stomach like he was sick, gritted his teeth and wanted this strange, new feeling to go away. It wasn't known to him what it was so he didn't want it. Bulma would pay for doing this to him. It must have been in the food she gave him.

Chapter 3