Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The next morning I went downstairs to find Nick and Gerry standing in the middle of the kitchen kissing. "Guys, what's that smell?"

"Oh, my gosh! Biscuits!" Gerry ran over to the oven in open it. A cloud of smoke came flying out of the oven. Gerry coughed and fanned the opening of the oven. "Man, I always burn stuff."

"It wasn't your fault, Ger. You were distracted." I laughed looking from her to Nick and back again.

"Hey, that's not fair." Nick smiled.

"Just an observation." I poured some juice and sat down at the kitchen table. "Besides, it's true. She was distracted."

"How was your date? Is Brian still here?" Nick smiled.

"I had a great time and no, Brian isn't here. He went home." I blushed.

"UmHum. I knew you guys would be great together." Gerry grinned when and sat down beside of Nick.

"It was one date, Ger."

"Umhum, sure. I've seen you like this before. You can't fool me Angel Elizabeth Pierce."

"What are you talking about."

Just then the door bell rung and I went to answer it. "Hi, AJ. Oh my gosh I look a mess." I ran upstairs and got dressed and came back downstairs. "WENDY!! What are you doing here!"

"You know her?" AJ looked a little confused.

"Well, yes. She's my best friend. I should know her." I ran and hugged her. "How are you?"

"I'm great. Did you met my boyfriend, Howie?" she looked over at Howie and smiled.

"Not yet. Nice to meet you Howie."

"Great to meet you too. I have heard a lot about you from two sources."

"Oh no." I laughed.

"So I take it you liked Florida."

"Yeah, I loved it." She went back over to Howie and held his hand.

"So AJ, What are we doing today?"

"Oh I don't know. What do you guys wanna do?" We all shrugged our shoulders. "Thanks guys you are a lot of help."

"Well, you are the master at fun stuff." Howie smiled at AJ

"Thanks, D but I have no clue what to do."

"Let's go shopping." I chimed in.

"Now do you see why I am dating her." AJ went over and put his arm around me.

"Let's go. I want to go get a new outfit."

"Yeah, I haven't gotten a new dress in like a very long time." Wendy and I went out the door and the guys followed. It took about fifteen minutes to get to the nearest mall. We got a great parking place in front of Disc Jockey.

"Hey, guys do you care if Wendy and I catch up?" I said getting out of AJ's car.

"No, you guys go have fun. D and I need to talk too." AJ said.

"Cool, I have so much to tell you." Wendy beamed.

Chapter 16
BSB Fan Fiction

Email: bsbangel78@aol.com