Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Chapter 18

The phone rang back at Brian's. Brian answered it in one ring. "Hello." He said in a panic.

"Be prepared. AJ is coming over." Nick said.

"Thanks, have you heard anything?"

"No, Ger talked to the police earlier, but no news yet."

"Keep me posted." Brian hung the phone up and then heard the front door come barreling open.

"Where the hell are you!" AJ screamed.

"I'm.."Brian couldn't even finish before AJ had his hands full of Brian's shirt. AJ pushed him against the nearby wall.

"What did you do? How could you let this happen? This is your fault, all your fault! " AJ screamed at Brian.

"AJ, I'm sorry man. I didn't want this to happen either. I'd rather be in her place and you know it." Brian said through tears.

"Yeah right. Your just using her. You couldn't care less about her. I bet you are glad that she is gone. Now you won't have to worry about how to break things off with her."

"That's totally wrong, AJ and you know it."

"Is it?" AJ yelled still holding Brian against the wall.

"Yes, so wrong. I love her man. I love her."

AJ let go of Brian and walked into the living room and sat down. "How could this have happened?" AJ whispered. Brian sat down beside of AJ on the couch.

"I don't know. I've asked myself that..like fifty times. Why her? Why didn't I just let the door go? Why did I ask her to answer it? I don't know what to do, AJ. I can't just sit here. I have to do something!" Brian got off of the couch and headed towards the door.

"I'm coming with you." AJ jumped up after Brian. "Listen, Brian. I know she loves you. I just want you to know, if everything is fine after all of this is over. I won't stand in your way."

"Thanks." Brian gave AJ a hug and they were out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't understand, Nick. Why would someone do this? Do they need money this badly?" Gerry looked up at Nick confused.

"I don't know why people do stuff like this. Their twisted or something." Nick noticed Ger starting to cry. "Ger, I am here for you. You don't have to hold back anything. I love you."

"You what?" Gerry sniffed

"I love you."

"Oh, Nick. I love you too." Gerry kissed Nick.

"I don't wanna lose you. The second I heard about Angel, I thought about what if that was you. I don't think I could handle it."

"Nick, you aren't going to lose me. Not ever." They kissed again. Nicks arms wrapped around Gerry waist and Ger's wrapped around Nick's neck. "Let's go upstairs."

"Are you serious? I mean your upset. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I love you and I want to prove it to you."

"I know you do. You don't have to prove anything."

"Are you saying you don't wanna make love to me?"

"NO! Nothing like that..it's just, I want you to be sure."

"I'm positive, Nick. Now let's go up stairs already." Gerry smiled. Gerry lead Nick up to her room and pulled him to her. "I love you with all my heart.....and now with all of my body and soul." Gerry laid down on the bed pulling Nick on top of her. "Make love to me, Nickolas Carter." Nick smiled and began to kiss her softly then more passionately.

"I love you, Gerry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going to look?" AJ looked over at Brian who was driving all over Lexington.

"I don't know. I don't have the slightest clue where she could be. I don't know what to do....." Brian said softly.

They drove for hours until they noticed something a little different about an old warehouse. "That looks a little fishy. What do you think?" Brian looked at a tired AJ.

"You wanna take a look?"

"Yeah..let's go." Brian pulled the car over to the side opposite the warehouse and the two walked over to it.

Chapter 19
BSB Fan Fiction

Email: bsbangel78@aol.com