Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Eppy

"I love you, Nicky" Gerry said leaning on Nick's shoulder. Gerry started to kiss Nick.

"You guys! Not here. There's little kids behind us" Brian said interrupting them.

"Yeah, like you weren't making out earlier." Gerry looked in front of the seat at Brian.

"That was purely Angel."

"Hey, Was not. I remember you participating a little." I laughed

"Yeah, Well you started kissing my neck. You know what that does to me." Brian said leaning toward me. "You know, I don't think there is anyone in the bathroom." He whispered.

"Brian Thomas Littrell."

"Yes, dear."

"Behave." I smiled.

"I can't." Brian smiled.

"So where are we going that we need passports?" I said not able to hold it in any longer.

"Yeah, Come on Nick. Tell me. I am about to explode." Ger said leaning over to Nick giving him a big kiss.

"I can't I promised Brian...Oh stop that.....OK, OK. I'll tell ya....We're going to.." Brian quickly got up and put his hands over Nick's mouth.

"I don't think so Lil Man." Brian Laughed.

"Come on, Bri. Just tell us already."

"OK, OK. Cancun."

"AHHHH." Ger and I screamed.

"Geez, girls. You two have the biggest pair of lungs." Nick Laughed as he put his finger in his ear.

"Yeah, must be hereditary." Brian laughed.

"I can't believe I am going to Cancun, Mexico. Oh my lord." I said. "What was it you said about the bathroom?" I said looking at Brian.

"Really?" He smiled really big.

"No, but it's an idea." I laughed as I leaned over to kiss him.

"Your such a tease."

"Yep, but you love me for it." I smiled.

Back To BSB Fan Fic

Email: bsbangel78@aol.com