Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER FAN FICTION

Angel of Destiny
Summary: Xander defied a prophecy when he brought Buffy back from the dead in "Prophecy." However, the consequences are greater than he ever could have imagined, and now he's faced with a choice: become the Prince of Darkness, or become an angel. The choice isn't as easy as you'd think.
Incomplete - Updated 6/26/04

Bienvenue a la Bouche de l'Enfer
Summary: The Hellmouth isn't in California, but Louisiana. After Buffy burns down Hemery High's gym to kill a nest of vampires, she and her mother move to Louisiana where Buffy's greatest challenges are County Music Television, alligators, and the Lafayette bus system.
Complete - Louisiana Hellmouth #1 - 10/16/03

Childe of the Mystik Realms
Summary: He thought he was human. He thought he was free. He never expected both facts to be false.
Complete - Childe of the Mystik Realms #1 - 12/23/02

Dhampyr
Summary: A pregnant human woman is rarely ever turned; normally a vampire prefers to kill young, unpregnant morsels or to wait until the child is born, then go after it then its mother. When it does happen, the fate of the fetus rests on what time during the pregnancy that the mother was turned. When Rupert Giles' pregnant wife is attacked by vampires, the fate of both her and their child is put at stake. Then Mrs. Giles is turned into a vampire…
Incomplete

The Entity of Seven
Summary: Summary: It's a few days before Xander and Anya's wedding, but it's also a few days after the debacle with the Order of Taraka in junior year. Buffy, Faith, and the Potentials are preparing to enter the Hellmouth and go up against the First's army, while at the same time the Shadow Men are merging demonic energy to a human girl to create the first Slayer. Time seems to have ceased flowing in one direction, but Xander seems to be the only one to realize it. Also, there's someone after him and he's determined to get Xander one way or another, and it's all because of a destiny Xander never would have dreamed of having or even wanting.
Complete - 1/26/04

The Fires of Rajhamon
Summary: The fate of the world rests on Xander's shoulders, but he may not realize it before it's too late.
Incomplete - 7/1/02

Flatlander: the Newbie
Summary: This is a story that I wrote for the message boards at buffysearch.com. It was to celebrate my 500 posts count, which I reached in the middle of April 2001. There are also ranks on the boards. You have a certain number depending on how many posts you have. 0-29 posts makes you a Newbie, 30-49 posts means you're a Civilian, etc. Now that you know all that, you should understand this story.
Complete

In a Bind
Summary: Allexander LaVele Harris, you've been bound...(incorrect spelling intentional)
Complete

Maria the Corrupter
Summary: I wrote this story for the message boards at buffysearch.com. It was to celebrate my 700 posts count, which I reached towards the end of May 2001. That's all you need to know to understand the story.
Complete

Of Wishes and Spirits
Summary: Genies, the Apocalypse, and Principle Snyder. Come on, sing with me: / It's the end of the world as we know it / And I feel fine /…
Incomplete

Passion and Death
Summary: "Passion" missing scene. Willow remembers what it's like to die.
Complete - 3/27/05

Potential Faith
Summary: Faith's first few weeks as a Slayer, or how Faith met the Watchers.
Complete - 5/1/04

The Priest's Revenge
Summary: Angry with the Watcher Council over something they did a long time ago, the priest has come to Sunnydale to cast a spell that may just be the perfect revenge. After Buffy and Faith die, the spell will stop any more girls from being called.
Complete

The Retrieval Summary: Sequel/Companion Story to “The Entity of Seven.” The Watcher’s Council was not sufficiently protected against modern weaponry, a situation of which Caleb took advantage when he detonated the bomb at Headquarters. One protection spell ensured that, the moment after the bomb detonated, Headquarters was sent into an alternate dimension, where it was reconstructed. There it has waited to be retrieved by someone still on Earth. That person is Rupert Giles, a man capable of doing terrible things, all of which he has believed were necessary. If he can fulfill his goal and get out of this alternate world safely, then Buffy, Xander and the others will never learn from him the lengths he is determined to go, even now.
Complete - Buffy - 11/21/08

The Spirit Stick
Summary: Rupert Giles was a man safely hidden away in the Sunnydale High library. He was the Watcher assigned to the current Slayer, well respected and very "bookish". No one in town would have suspected that the stuttering librarian had ever been anything dangerous, least of all Buffy and her friends. Giles had thought he'd escaped his past for good, and that Buffy would never have to find out about the man he once was. He couldn't have been more wrong. Everything changes when a former colleague comes out of the woodwork with enough blackmail to make Giles do anything, even commit murder.
Incomplete - 5/1/04 - Updated 6/26/04

Sunnydale Before Sunrise
Summary: This a song parody I wrote. It goes to the tune of "Supercalifragillisticicspealadoughschus". It's about events in the first three seasons.
Complete

Underage
Summary: A demon couple - both virgins - takes in a human boy. They spend the next thousand years raising him from a baby to a young adult, over and over and over again...Choose your own ending!
Complete

(untitled)
Summary: How "The Wish" would go if the scoobies lived in Lafayette, Louisiana, and Cordelia's wish hadn't been targeted at Buffy.
Incomplete - Louisiana Hellmouth #2