Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

SINGLE FANDOM FAN FICTON

Angel
Books | Buffy
Comics
Highlander
Roswell
Smallville | Stargate SG-1 | Star Trek
Supernatural
The X-Files

2/16/02 - If there is a next to story, that's a WIP that I'll probably never finish.


ANGEL FAN FICTION

Bein' Dead
Summary: Doyle's back, and as an Oracle, he's got a bigger mission than before.
Incomplete

Dead
Summary: Wesley wants to feel again, but it seems as if he's incapable of it.
Complete - 6/14/02

Red Sky
Summary: Fred's thoughts are full of evolutionary theories and other related subjects while she, Gunn, and Wesley research an alarming apocalyptic prophecy about a demon that evolves at an alarming rate.
Complete - 5/4/02

(untitled)
Summary: While he grew up, Holtz preached to Connor that Angel must be destroyed. Now that Connor's no longer in Quortoth, however, he finds that the situation isn't as black and white as he thought, and he's feeling confused. Fortunately for him, the PTB have decided to send Doyle to put some sense into him.
Incomplete

Back to Top


BOOK FAN FICTION

Guilt
Summary: At a training camp, Gene feels guilt over what he's done.
Complete - A Seperate Peace by John Knowles

Life Must Go On
Summary: After a friend dies, George must find a way to move on with his life.
Complete - Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

The Poet's Tale
Summary: Something I wrote for 9th grade English. I write better than this, I swear.
Complete - The Canterbury Tales

Safe
Summary: Living in the house of an abusive drunk, a teenage girl longs for someplace to feel safe. Then she meets Holden Caulfield.
Complete - Catcher in the Rye

Surrendering to Civilization
Summary: What if they found out where James Beauchamp had disappeared to and Isaac McCaslin went there to pay his debt?
Complete - Go Down, Moses by William Faulkner

Back to Top


BUFFY FAN FICTION
Click here

Back to Top


COMIC FAN FICTION

Two-In-One
Summary: Clark has finally told Lois that he's Superman. He explains that one of the reasons why he put it off was that Lois had never seen the 'real' him before then. This is how I think Lois would respond.
Complete - PG - Superman - 4/17/05

Back to Top


HIGHLANDER FAN FICTION
Click here

Back to Top


ROSWELL FAN FICTION

Dangerous Time
Summary: A battle with the Skins goes horribly wrong. To correct it, Liz uses the granilith to go back in time. Will she succeed, or will history repeat itself all over again?
Complete

The Ruler of Antar
Summary: Summary: Over fifty Earth years ago, Zan was betrayed by his sister and lost his planet to the Skins. His only hope is that his clone will avenge his death. Here is what could have taken place in the last few hours of his life.
Complete

Secrets Revealed
Summary: Philip is shot when a burglar breaks into the Evans' home. After Max heals him, he and Isabel have to tell their parents the secret that they've kept from them all of their lives.
Incomplete

Back to Top


SMALLVILLE FAN FICTION

The Early Hours
Summary: "Exile" missing scene. The early adventures of Jonathan Kent, Man of Steel.
Complete

Endurance
Summary: Kal-El isn't as gone from the lives of the Kents as they'd thought. The final confrontations must be made, but will Clark, Jonathan, and Martha have the strength to endure them? Jonathan's POV.
Complete - 11/27/04

Superman is Clark Kent.
Summary: Chloe Sullivan can't believe what she's reading.
Complete - 11/19/04

Back to Top


STARGATE SG-1 FAN FICTION

Goa'uld Writing Utensils
Summary: Pencils are helpful in close combat. Really, they are.
Complete

Back to Top


STAR TREK FAN FICTION

Lives of Dax: Beyond Ezri
Summary: For over three hundred and fifty years, Dax has lived nine lifetimes and done amazing things, met famous people, and been apart of extraordinary events. But it doesn't end there. Zetil Dax is a fashion designer whose life gets turned upside down when Odo comes to visit. Yorin Dax is an engineer on Trill who accidentally learns of a secret plot to weaken his people, and gets pulled into a fight to stop it. And Rizon Dax, introduced in "Twelfth Host", is a doctor and a member of the Trill underground, a group of people that want one of two things: a stronger and better United Federation of Planets, or Trill independence.
Incomplete - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Twelfth Host
Summary: When the Defiant is transported into the future, they run into a stranger who turns out to be a very familiar friend.
Complete - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Twelfth Host: The Sequel
Summary: The DS9 senior staff hasn't seen the last of Rizon Dax.
Incomplete - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Back to Top


SUPERNATURAL FAN FICTION

Grace Abounding
Summary: Camp Chautauqua was at the end of the world, but it wasn’t a bad place to live, as Castiel had discovered. On a mission to hunt down a lead on the Colt, Castiel comes across something just as precious. It could tip the balance in their favor, but it would change things for him in ways he isn’t ready to embrace.
Complete - 12/27/10

Back to Top


THE X-FILES FAN FICTION

Aliens Among Us
Summary: Mulder and Scully investigate murders whose victims aren't normal. They have blue blood, and can throw flames from their palms. Were these people a part of some government conspiracy's experiment, or were they aliens? Mulder and Scully try to find out before another body is added to the list.
Incomplete

Back to Top


visitors since 10/13/03.
Between 11/15/03 and 6/21/06, there were 815 visitors to the frames version of this page. Before that, there were 1338 visitors since 1/12/02.