tiepup.htmlTEXTStMl#>'g'AmBIN All Tied Up
Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

All Tied Up

Title: All Tied Up
Author/pseudonym: Wildeskind
E-mail address: wildeskind@surfree.com
Rating: PG
Status: New, complete
Parts: 1
Date: November 03, 2000
Archive: YES
Series/Sequel: none
Website: www.angelfire.com/md/wildchild/fanfic.html


Warnings: OFC, sexy thoughts.
Conventions: I use / / to mean when someone is thinking.
Disclaimer: I don't own the guys, I just torture them every once in a while.
Summary: Jim comes home to find a surprise.
Beta Credit: None.


Jim hummed as he waited for elevator doors to open. He had left Blair and Sarah at the loft to run a few errands before dinner. He wasn't sure if it had been a good idea to leave those two alone together. With Sarah around, things had a tendency had a way of getting out of control. Sandburg wasn't much better. Of course, he had only been gone an hour. What kind of trouble could they get into in that amount of time?

The elevator dinged. Walking down the hallway, he checked the loft. There was only one person sitting in the middle of the dining area. He could tell it was Sarah from the ticking of her wristwatch. Unlocking the door, he froze as the door swung open, revealing Sarah sitting in one of the straight back chairs, her hands and feet tied up and an colorful bandana tied over her mouth. Her wide hazel eyes met his, panic clear in their depths.

Cursing, he did a quick sweep of the loft with his senses, his hand on the butt of his gun. Everything seemed normal. The smell the lasagna in the oven hung in the air and there wasn't anything out of place. Rushing over to Sarah, he started to untie her.

"Keep still, Sarah. I'll have you untied in a jiffy."

Muffled sounds of protest escaped the gag over her mouth.

"I can't tell what you're saying. Hold on a sec." He untied the bandana. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Sarah smacked her lips before responding. "Nothing happened. Stop untying me." Her fingers wiggled as she tried to push his hands away.

"Sarah, let me untie you." He started again at the knots, but she rocked the chair, nearly tipping it over. She started laughing.

"Jim, stop that. I have to get out of them on my own, or it doesn't count." She succeeded in grabbing one of his hands.

Confused, he stopped. Did she say what he thought she said? The door to the basement creaked open and Blair walked through with a basket of laundry in his arms. His expression went from cheerful to outraged as he saw the couple there. "Hey! No help. That's cheating!!"

Sarah wiggled some more. "It's not my fault. If someone hadn't gagged me, I could have told him it was just a game."

Blair grinned evilly as he put the basket down. "Hey, if you'd stop bragging on how good you were, I wouldn't have gagged you. Just be glad I had a clean one."

Sarah blew a raspberry at him before working at the ropes tying her hands.

Jim sat back on his heels, wondering if he had stepped into an alternate universe. "What's going on?"

Blair answered him. "Sarah bet me that she could get herself untied faster than I could untie myself. She has another half an hour before she has to forfeit the bet."

"I don't need another half an hour." She stopped struggling against her bonds. "Oh Blair, you should have seen Jim's face when he walked in here. I think he thought someone had kidnapped you and left me here tied up. Do you think I should be insulted?" She started to laugh uncontrollably. Blair joined in the merriment from the kitchen where he was checking the oven. Jim just stared past Sarah to the French windows. It was dark outside and the loft was reflected in them. For a second he wanted to smash them. Blair and Sarah had scared the shit out of him and all they could do was laugh at him. He counted to ten. As much as his anger was justified, he couldn't let it control him.

Jim's outrage at the scare slowly began to wane as absurdity hit him. Somehow Blair had convince Sarah to let him to tie her up. Jim chuckled. She looked kinda cute tied up. Her hair was held back by an elastic band exposing her neck. He became aware of her scent. Sarah was sensitive to most perfumes, so she smelled of the oatmeal soap and the citrusy shampoo she favored and her own natural scent. The wispy hairs on the back of her neck stirred as he let loose a sigh. A freckle just below her ear caught his eye. It looked like a dot of brown sugar on her creamy white skin. He wondered if it would taste sweet or salty. The laughter slowly died away as Sarah and Blair controlled their hilarity.

Fingers brushed up against Jim's knee as Sarah continued to work on the knots. Unable to resist, Jim leaned forward and took a nibbled. She froze for a second before giving a little moan. Jim watched Blair in the reflection as he pulled out plates and silverware, totally oblivious of the by-play going on. Grinning, Jim licked the freckle that had taunted him. It was both salty and sweet.

Sarah arched her neck, before shrugging, cutting off his access. She whispered up to him. "You, sir, are no gentleman. Taking advantage of a lady like this."

"Are you sure you're a lady?" He ran his hands up her arm, enjoying the silky feeling of her skin.

Blair called out to them. "Hey, no helping her, Jim! She has to get out of this one on her own."

Jim laughed. "Don't worry, Blair. I kinda like her tied up like this."

Sarah growled. "Laugh it up now, Blair. You're turn is coming up."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You talk big for such a little girl."

"And you, Blair, are out of luck." She lifted her hands. The wrists were red, but free of the ropes. "Voila! Time?"

Blair looked over to the microwave, which was counting down. "Forty two minutes. You are such a slacker."

Leaning down to untie her ankles, Sarah's answer was muffled, but still audible. "I'd like to see you do better. Time to put up or shut up." She came back up and twisted to face Jim. Her hand stole up his neck to the back of his head, pulling him towards her. "And you. What am I going to do with you?" Her lips brushed his slowly and deliberately.

Pulling back, Jim rubbed his nose against hers. "I don't know, what are you going to do with me?" He kissed the corner of her lips.

"Hmmm, I don't know yet, but I guarantee you something." She kissed him again.

"What's that?"

"It will be very creative and you'll enjoy it very very much." Her long fingernails gently scraped his neck .

Jim caught her hand. "That's two things."

"Hmmm. Not the way I count." Her fair skin was flushed with desire. She licked her lips. "You know Jim, I suddenly find myself very hungry."

Jim leaned forward again until he could feel her breath on his lips. "You do?"

"Uh-hmm. That lasagna smells heavenly." Giving him on last peck on the lips, she jumped up. "Blair, tell me we're about to eat."

"We're about to eat."

Jim stifled a moan. She was going to drive him crazy. That was all there was to it. The woman was going to drive him crazy. Leaning his head against the back of the chair, he stared down at the ropes that had recently restrained Sarah. The sight both aroused him and amused him. That pretty much summed up their relationship. Looking at his watch, he calculated how much time they had until it was time for bed. He wondered if Blair would notice of the rope disappeared.

 

The End.


I am a delicate flower of creativity, and I'll re-write anyone who says otherwise.
-The Writer

On the other hand, I do like to hear what people think of my insanity.

Email me at wildeskind@surfree.com.


Home | Joke Archive | Fanfic Archive | Philosophy Page | What's New?

 

 

 2,DT 2 $j2PMwp  >