Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Alien

Main Page

My Art
Gallery 1 - Originals
Gallery 2 - Invaderz!
Gallery 3 - Gifts

My Writing
Section 1 - Originals
Section 2 - Fanfiction

Who is this Froggy girl?

The Pond: Subsites
The Pond: Gorillaz
Feh! - Pantyhose Pages

Invaderz! Cru Member - click here for the official site!

SpiderWeb Page Design by Erin Gentry

Graphics fonts provided by:

Graphics fonts provided by Divide by Zero

The Alien

Claimer: I own the situation and characters etc. of this short story. It is not fanfiction in any way, just my own twisted view of the world.
Rating: G
Author's Note: I made this up myself. Whether your body looks the way it should is highly subjective.

She woke up that morning tired and out of sorts. Her mother called her and she barely managed to drag herself out of bed. She sat down at her vanity, in front of her mirror and pulled a hairbrush through her shoulder-length sandy-blond hair and put makeup on her boringly average human face.

She walked to school, dreading another day with all of these people who annoyed her to no end, the teachers assigning endless work, bad food at the cafeteria and messy lockers. She shoved her books in her locker with a deep feeling of dread.

Things looked up when her best friend, another average girl, walked up and asked her how her weekend was. She opened her mouth, then closed it and ran her tongue along her teeth. Strange. Her mouth felt different somehow. She dismissed the thought. She told her friend she'd had a weird dream about aliens, but she couldn't really remember it. She was sure she should have longer teeth, no, sharper, just a bit. Fangs almost. But then...

She dismissed the thought again, and ran a hand through her hair. Again, something disturbing. Not thick enough or coarse enough. But that was okay. She was sure she had brushed it right that morning. But it still felt strange.

Her friend gave her a funny look, then smiled. The bell rang, loud and grating. She walked to class, clutching books to her chest. When she opened them she couldn't read the writing. It was as if she had never seen it before. Maybe her eyes were fuzzy or something. She sat for a moment, thinking. No, her eyes weren't fuzzy, the words were unreadable.

Things she hadn't ever thought before were in her mind, like memories appearing briefly through a soft mist. Hitting her like clouds. She didn't know where she was. She put her hand up and asked if she could go to the washroom. She had permission.

She stood up, and felt taller than she should be. She shook her head, and blinked quickly, trying to clear the dizzy feeling that was filling her mind with glue. She walked and walked, a little confused, wondering how she knew where the washroom was in this place she'd never been before. No one looked at her strangely, despite how it felt, her body was not transforming.

She opened the bathroom door.

She looked in the mirror and saw an alien.