Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Team Rocket

Main Page

My Art
Gallery 1 - Originals
Gallery 2 - Invaderz!
Gallery 3 - Gifts

My Writing
Section 1 - Originals
Section 2 - Fanfiction

Who is this Froggy girl?

The Pond: Subsites
The Pond: Gorillaz
Feh! - Pantyhose Pages

Invaderz! Cru Member - click here for the official site!

SpiderWeb Page Design by Erin Gentry

Graphics fonts provided by:

Graphics fonts provided by Divide by Zero

Team Rocket

Disclaimer: I don't own the Pokémon stuff.

Rating: G

Note: A normal, everyday episode of Pokémon...or is it? (the narrator's voice is inside the *'s)

Team Rocket

*We join our heroes as they're lost once again, in Viridian Forest...*

"Well this time it's all your fault we're lost. You can't read a map!" the feminine voice shouted into the woods.

"Well you're the one who tore it up!" shouted the male voice in reply.

"Why don't you just quit fighting and we'll try to figure out where we are." said a third voice. The boy faced the girl, clutching a Poké ball in one hand and scowling. The girl looked really angry and a vein popped out on her forehead, her blue eyes flashing.

The Pokémon who stood by their feet looked resigned to his fate, like he could never get these two to stop fighting.

"Jessi, James, why don't you just quit fighting and we'll find another map since Jessi ripped up the other ones."

The boy and girl both looked down at the little cat Pokémon and Meowth got a sweatdrop.

"Shut up, Meowth." James growled, his lavender hair falling in his eyes again.

"You're giving us a headache." Jessi growled, running her hand back over her long red hair.

"Sorry, sorry. Why don't we stop for a break?" Meowth asked.

"Okay." Jessi said, sinking into the grass, "I sure hope Team Rocket doesn't show up today."

"Me too." James said, sinking beside her and shaking his head.

"Don't count on it!" rang out the voice of a ten-year-old boy from above.

"Oh, no..." Jessi, James and Meowth moaned.

"Prepare for trouble." said the voice again.

"Make it triple." two other voices said in unison.

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all peoples within our nation." said a female voice.

"To bring the earth in our domination." said a deeper male voice.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"To undermine peace and destroy the dove."

"Ash."

"Misty."

"Brock."

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light."

"Surrender now or prepare to fight."

"And you will be in a sorry plight."

"Pi-ka-chuuu!!"

Jessi and James were sitting and sipping tea while Team Rocket said this long and rather boring (at least they thought so!) motto.

"Hey, stop ignoring us!" Misty yelled at them.

"We just get sick of hearing your motto every time we see you!"

"Well, then just give us that rare talking Meowth and we'll leave you alone!" Ash informed them. Brock crossed his arms over the white shirt with the large red 'R' on it and grinned evilly. Ash turned around his red and white baseball cap with a red 'R' on it and pulled out his single Poké ball.

"Krabby, I chose you!" he called. James suddenly reached and grabbed one of his six Poké balls and hurled it into the grass.

"Charmander, I chose you." he said very suavely. The two Pokémon faced each other.

"Krabby, pinch attack." Ash ordered.

"Whoo ee, whoo ee..." the Krabby replied, moving towards the Charmander.

James laughed, "That pathetic thing will never beat my Charmander." he said, "Charmander, flame thrower attack."

Charmander flame throwered the Krabby and that was the end of that battle.

Ash looked startled and called back his fried crispy Krabby.

"We'll get you now." Brock growled, pulling a large remote control out of nowhere and pushing a large red button. A huge machine came up out of the ground, which consisted of lots of metal and a cannon.

Brock pushed another button and a net shot out of the cannon, landing on Jessi and James...

(commercial break *Who's that Pokémon?*)

(show's back *It's Meowth!*)

"Hey, let us out of here!" Jessi yelled, struggling with the net.

"Ow! You're on my hair!" James yelled, "Don't mess up my hair!"

"Jessi! James! Help!" yelled Meowth as he was stuck in a net.

"We have to get out of this net, they're stealing Meowth!" Jessi shrieked.

"Who cares?" James shrugged.

*Hey, James, don't forget you two are the good guys in this show! Be a goody- goody!*

"Oops. I forgot....No! We can't let them get Meowth!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" Ash laughed evilly.

"Scyther, come out!" Jessi called.

*Sorry, Jessi, not even the good guys get Pokémon *that* good!*

"Darnit! Um...Bulbasaur, I choose you!" Jessi said. The Pokémon came out and looked at her, awaiting its orders.

"Bulbasaur, razor leaf!"

Bulbasaur razor leafed and the net fell apart.

Jessi and James jumped to their feet and ran after Team Rocket.

"Give us back Meowth, you losers!" they yelled. Of course, they caught up right away, and challenged them to a battle for Meowth.

"Koffing, I chose you!" Brock called.

"Charmander, I chose you!" James called. (have you ever noticed how the good guys always choose the same Pokémon even when they have lots of them?)

"Koffing, poison gas attack!" Brock yelled.

"Charmander, flame thrower!" James yelled at the same time.

"NOOOO!!!!" Brock screamed suddenly, but it was too late. Charmander's flame hit Koffing's gas and the ensuing explosion shot Team Rocket off into the sky.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" they shouted...'ping'.

James grabbed Meowth and hugged him, and Meowth hugged back all sickeningly happy.

"They never learn their lesson, do they?" Jessi said in a very goody-goodyish manner.

*And so our heroes head off towards the next city...and the next adventure!*

"Can we please stop acting like goody-goodies now!!!" Jessi, James and Meowth shriek.