<five>

<helen.&.stuart..?>

Helen stepped off the plane and made her way through the airport towards the hotel.

But she was not alone. Stuart was with her, holding her bags for her.

"You'll love the hotel," Stuart smiled. "I've been there before, it's really posh. It's a shame we're only staying for one night,".

Helen nodded. "From what I've heard, it's one of the most exclusive hotels in the city,".

They walked outside and got in a taxi, which drove them to the hotel. Stuart had been right, it was a huge, posh building with smartly dressed guards at the door.

Stuart checked in and they got in the glass lift which took them up to the sixth floor. "Here's our room," he said, putting the key in the door.

Helen grinned as they stepped inside. Their room was huge, with plush velvet sofas and even a pool table and mini bar. "It's cool," Helen said.

"Oh, there's only one bed," Stuart stated, pointing to the king size double bed at the side of the room. "I'd better go and see if I can get another room,".

"But this room is so nice, I bet if we change it we'll get a crap room," Helen said, switching on the widescreen TV.

"OK, I'll sleep on the sofa then," Stuart said with a smile.

Heather drove over to Sam's mansion with Nicole in the backseat. She was going to ask Sam if she would be her and Ben's lawyer to get custody of Summer.

Heather pulled up outside and unstrapped Nicole. They walked to the grand doorway and pressed the bell, which was no ordinary doorbell. It rang to the tune of 'The Bad Touch'.

Sam opened the door with a smile. "Hi Heather, hi Nicole. Come in,".

They walked inside. "Ben was going to come but he was called into the studios at the last minute," Heather explained. "It's about getting custody,".

"Oh yeah," Sam nodded. "I'd love to be your lawyer again, that is, if you want me,".

"Of course I do!" Heather laughed. "Nicole, go and watch TV in the other room,". She didn't really want Nicole listening to the conversation.

Nicole wandered into the back room, so Heather and Sam sat down at the table. "So, have you spoken to Nick yet?" Sam asked. "After all, he has Summer at the moment and he'll want to keep her,".

"No, I don't have the heart to," Heather confessed. "You saw him at the funeral. He was so upset. I would feel awful doing this so soon,".

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "But you'd better speak to him soon, don't leave it more than a couple of weeks,".

"OK," Heather nodded. "Sam, I really hope we win her custody. Ben really loves Summer, he's really got his heart set on having her,".

Nicole couldn't see anything good on TV so she walked back to the lounge. She stood by the doorway and listened to the conversation.

"Do you think we have much chance?" Heather asked. "Ben may be her father but Nick was married to Lucy...".

"I think you and Ben have more chance," Sam informed her. "You have a stable home and can easily afford to look after Summer. And of course, Ben is her father. The court are more likely to favour you to Nick, who is alone and will probably struggle with Bryan alone,".

Nicole walked in and stared at Heather. "Mum, what's this about Summer? What are you talking about?".

Heather sighed. "Your dad and I will talk to you about it when we get home,".

"I want to know!" Nicole shouted.

Heather glanced at Sam. "She'll have to know sooner or later," Sam pointed out.

"OK..." Heather gave in. "Nicole, you know that auntie Lucy died and left Summer to need someone to look after her..?".

Nicole nodded. "Yeah, uncle Nick! He's her dad,".

"No, he's not,". Heather looked at the ground. "Nick's not her real dad, your dad is,".

Nicole's mouth dropped open. "That's not possible! He's my dad! Not horrible Summer's!".

"Nicole, I'm afraid he is," Heather said with a serious face. "If the court case goes to plan, Summer will be living with us,".

"No!" Nicole shouted, throwing a tantrum.

Heather gave Sam an apologetic look. "I'm sorry about her. Nicole, let's go home,".

They left, and a few hours later Ben came home from the studios.

Nicole was at the door when he came in. "Dad, I hate you," she said, hitting him.

Ben was shocked, he hadn't been expecting that! "Nicole darling, why do you hate me?!".

Mark, Sarah and Becky were there with Ben. "What's happened?" Sarah asked, also shocked.

Heather came in and smacked Nicole. "Bad girl!". She turned to Ben and Sarah and answered her question. "I had to tell her about Summer,".

"Oh," Ben sighed.

Ben picked Nicole up and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry if you're upset about it, but you know I'll always love you. You're still daddy's number one,".

"That meal was 100% brill," Helen laughed as she and Stuart walked up to their room after eating dinner at the hotel's posh restaurant. They'd enjoyed a three course meal and plenty of drinks.

"Glad you liked it," Stuart told her. He looked at his watch. "It's only nine o clock, what should we do?".

"I don't know, watch TV?" Helen suggested as they walked in the room.

Stuart flicked on the TV and sat himself on the bed. "Hmmm, there's a few films on that look OK,".

Helen opened the mini bar and looked inside. "Oooh, let's have some of these drinks,".

Stuart got up and walked up behind her. "I'll have a vodka," he said, picking up a glass.

"I'll have a bacardi," Helen said.

Before long, the pair were lying on the bed watching a film and sipping on their drinks. "This is boring," Helen said, turning the TV off.

"We could play pool," Stuart suggested, pointing at the pool table.

Helen agreed so they began a game. Helen watched Stuart as he leaned against the table and his shirt lifted up slightly. She couldn't help thinking he had a good body...

Stuart was eying Helen up too. She undid her top button as it was quite warm, and he could see down her shirt.

Helen was struggling with the shot. "Let me help," Stuart suggested, placing his hand on hers.

Helen hit the ball so hard that she fell backwards, into Stuart. "Sorry!" she exclaimed.

With his arms still around her, Stuart grinned. "It's OK, I rather like having you in my arms,".

Helen turned her head towards him and looked into his eyes. "Me too," she whispered.

Stuart leant forwards and kissed her lips. Helen opened her mouth and stuck her tongue in his mouth.

The snog became quite steamy and before long they were lying on top of the pool table. "I'm feeling hot," Helen complained as they took a breather.

Stuart took the hint and began sliding her top off. "I'm feeling stuffy too," he admitted, undoing his own shirt.

Helen stopped him. "I'll do that," she purred in a sexy voice, ripping his shirt off and throwing it across the room.

Stuart picked Helen up and carried her over to the bed. "Let me kiss you again," he begged.

"Go on," Helen grinned, enjoying every minute of it.

Stuart slipped off her jeans and gave her little kisses from her feet all the way up to her face, making Helen shiver with delight.

After an hour of fun, Helen was worn out. "I'm exhausted!" she said, wiping her forehead with her hand.

Stuart stroke her hair. "But we've only just begun!".

She gave him a big smile. "Come, let's get under the covers...".

Meanwhile, Paul lie in bed alone. It was early morning and he couldn't get back to sleep. "I miss you Helen," he whispered, wishing she was there with him.

But he was unaware what she was up to over the other side of the world...

>>>>>

<back.to.story.index>