Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

All Cried Out (BSB) - Just when you think there is no way out, there is always someone there to turn to.

Bad Girls (NSYNC/BSB) - Poor Lance, caught between Lara and Ari...but what happens when THEY get caught?

Brillohead's Revenge (NSYNC) - Justin and Ari, they're like oil and water, they just don't mix, and they detest each other. But Justin ends up spending the weekend with Ari and Lance, and things really start to get interesting.

Girls Night Out (BSB) - Three friends run into the Backstreet Boys after a 'girls night out', befriending them and even offered internships on the Millennium tour...but things don't always go as smoothly as planned.

It's True (BSB) - Even a lover makes a mistake sometimes...

Lover's Of The Night(BSB) - While on a nightly hunt, Aj runs into someone who will completely change his life, for the second time around.

6, 8, 12 (BSB) - It's hard enough just passing the time / When I just came seem to get you off my mind....

Switching Roles (BSB/NSYNC) - Poor Lara. Even with all of her "groupies" flocking to do her bidding, she's bored! What lengths will they go through to keep her interested?

The Call (BSB) - Let me tell you the story about the call that changed my destiny...

The Cowboy Way (BSB) - The cowboy way is the only way to go...

The Final Seduction (BSB) - AJ's little secret is out...now what happens?

Where You Are Now (BSB) - I'm reaching out to you to find that you're not there....

Updated 02.26.01

Email - Ari