Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

"Coming of Age"

One Author's First Attempt at Hanfic

I am an adult. Little did I know that when I purchased the album "Middle of Nowhere" for my young daughter, I too would be swept up in the Hansonmania that was beginning to grip not only my home, but the world at large.
Hanson, and Isaac in particular, have become a great force in my life. I am happy when I hear their music, giddy when I see them on TV and touched by their youth, beauty and innocence. I think the fact that the Internet and all this amazing technology was not available when I should have been a swooning fan (and was, just not of Hanson)leaves me feeling like I am owed something.
I may be in my 20s, but I am still affected by Hanson, and by what they stand for. Here and now, I proclaim, I am jumping on the Hanson Fan Fiction Bandwagon!
This, my first outing, was a labor of love, and it led to many other Hanfics. But this one, this one is special to me.
I have met amazing people because of this story, and the others. I guess I owe my biggest thank you to Isaac Hanson himself, who inspired me to start all this craziness.
It is my hope that others will read my story and get the same enjoyment I have gotten from reading theirs. From the dramatic to the silly, the stories I have read have touched me in a variety of different ways. I hope that my story may touch someone, as well.

-Jamie

On to Chapter 1
Go to Specific Chapters
My Banners
hng stroy source