Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Death Drop meets Greg
by Death Drop
PG-13


HELLO EVERYBODY!!! If you remember me I am the same guy that made The Sailor Scouts meets a Pro Wrestler fan-fic. And now I am back to make a sequel. Now The main reason behind this is that I got so much mail from Mercury fans saying having Amy falling love with a big, cursing, hardcore loving, pro wrestler was breaking the fan-fic rules. Soooooo, this is to piss all of those people off again, and trust me on this they will be pissed off. But, I also got some good feed back so for those who did like it, then you should love this. Oh yeah did I say that I don’t own Sailor Moon. Well, I don’t, In fact most of the stuff I talk about I really don’t own. But the name Death Drop is something I do own. So please ask before taking. And enjoy the show.

The rain was coming down hard on that night of Tokyo. Most people would be inside their homes about now. But there were two that were still on the street, one a tall blond hair man holding up a news paper to protect him and the smaller blue hair girl that was running with them.

“Bryan, where did you say you parked again?” asked Amy a little soaked from the rain. “Right over there.” He said pointing in the direction of his car. The quickly ran over to it and got inside before they got even more wet.

“Sorry Amy, I thought that a walk in the park would be perfect. I didn’t think it would rain. But of course you do look good in the wet look.” Amy blushed a little. “It was ok, any where with you is perfect. Hey is Taka giving you those few weeks off?” Bryan smiled and nodded yes. “That means you can come on our trip with us to the U.S.” Bryan smiled and began to drive her back to her apartment.

I know a girl that welcomes to world,
I think that the world is spoiled.
When I find I out am on the ground she is the only one sticking around.
And I get mine, and I get mine, and I get mine, and I get mine, and mine, and mine, and I get
mine.

No way that she leave today, cause she listens to the dumb thing I have to say.
When I find I out am on the ground she is the only one sticking around.
There’s only one girl in this world that under stand the real me.
There’s nothing superficial, unofficial, for what you see.

It was only a few days later when everyone was packed and at the airport for there trip to the U.S. They have been saving up for it for months now. And with a little help from Bryan they were able to pull out all the money they needed.

“We are going to be on flight number is 1212.” Said Rei walking down to the termeral. “I hope Luna and Artimis will be all right riding in the pet carriers.” On the other end of the airport. “I can’t believe she talked us into this.” Said Luna. “I am going to have a talk about this when we get there.”

Serena was looking around at the planes landing and taking off from the runways. Amy was sitting next to Bryan, Mina and Lita went to get something to drink before they take off. “I can’t believe we are going to the states. Hey Bryan you were in the states once weren’t you?” “Once I was ‘lent’ to ECW and the only place I was in was a place called the ECW arena in Pittsburgh. Nice place.” Just then Lita and Mina came back. “So you haven’t been to New York?” asked Serena. “Sorry to say nope.” said Bryan getting his drink from Mina.

Rei came walking over. “Well our flight has been delayed cause of bad weather. We are going to be here for a little while.” Rei sat down and put her backpack to the side. Just then someone yelled at the group of six sitting there. “AMY ANDERSON?” They all looked over to see that Greg had just come off a plane. Amy waved hi to him and ran over to hug him.

“Amy I haven’t seen you in ages. You have grown.” Amy blushed and Bryan walked up behind her. “Hey Amy, who your pal?” Greg looked at this very tall man, wearing sunglasses. To say the least Greg was a little scared. “Greg I would like you to meet Bryan. Bryan this is a friend of mine from school Greg.” Bryan went down to shake this guy’s hand. Greg shook but he shot a confused look to Amy. ‘Did she say just a friend?’

Amy brought them over to the group was filled with hugs and hellos. “So Greg what brings you back here?” asked Mina. “Well I wanted to talk to Amy for one, but what are you doing here?” “We are going on a trip to New York in the US.” Serena happy said. “Greg you came back to talked to me?” Asked Amy, “About what?” “You mind if I talked to you alone.” Bryan raised an eyebrow when Greg said that. Amy looked at Bryan. He didn’t seem to mind so she nodded yes. Amy walked with Greg over to a near by open area.

“Umm Amy I really don’t know where to start. Where did you meet that guy over there?” Amy looked over a smiled. “I meet Bryan at my summer computer class about a year back. He is a sweet heart.” Greg looked over. “Yeah I can see that.” Amy looked back at Greg. “Why did you want to talk to me alone?” Greg went into his bag and fished out a small black box. “Amy when I have been traveling around this world, I always knew that when I came back, I would be able to come back to you, and tell you what I should have said a long time ago.” He opened the small box to show her a sapphire ring. (And not a cheap one.) “Amy I love you and I know you feel the same way.”

Amy’s breath was almost taken away. First Greg goes out and buys here this ring and admits her love for. But she didn’t feel right. “Greg umm I…I…I have to tell you.” Greg waiting knowing she would say those words rights back to him. “I am sorry Greg but, you’re too late. You see Bryan and I are more than just friends.” Greg’s hart sunk to his stomach. “Bryan and I have been together from about a year now, and I really do love him, and he loves me. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you, but just not in the same matter.”

Greg’s heart could have blow up right in his chest. “What…What…matter do you love me in?” Amy looked at him with her blue eyes. “More like a friend Greg. You had your chance, but you just waited to long. I am sorry.” “YOUR SORRY!” Amy was taken back he has never seen or heard Greg yell. “I SPILL MY HART OUT AND YOUR CRUSH IT AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS YOUR SORRY!?!” Amy was a little sacred about what Greg was saying. But Greg had forgotten about the 7-foot tall pro wrestler boyfriend that had heard him yelling. Bryan got up from his seat and began to move over to both of them.

“What does that tall dumb ass have that I don’t.” Amy was shocked but then in raged. “Don’t you dear talk about Bryan that way.” Greg threw the ring down and looked at Amy with almost pure rage in the eyes. “I leave and you all of a sudden pick this guy up? I mean…I don’t know what to say?” Amy looked to him with nothing but fear. “Greg I tried to tell you but the letters I sent came back with return to sender on it. I didn’t know what else to do.” Greg grabbed his head with anger in his mind. And then turned back to her. He then looks about to slap her across the face. “YOU CAN LISTEN YOU…” But his hand never made it to Amy’s face in fact it stopped about less than an inch from her.

Amy and Greg looked up as Bryan was holding the arm of Greg. “I suggest that you should leave.” Greg pulled his arm away. And turned and looked up to Bryan’s face. “And what is going to happen?” Bryan leaned down into Greg’s face. “Or I will break off your skull and use it for a football.” Amy had run over and took hold of his arm for safety. Greg looked over and then back in the face of Bryan. “This is not over, she is mine and you know it.” Bryan looked to Amy and back to Greg. “I suggest you leave.” Greg grabbed his stuff and walked off.

All the others had gathered around Amy to see if she was all right. She was very close to tears. “Amy, what happened?” Asked Serena to her very close friend. Amy didn’t want to answer. Bryan waved them off. “Let her breathe a little.” Amy looked at the back of a fast walking away Greg. “He used to be nice.” Lita looked over and put up a fist. “I will kill him for this.” “Listen Lita the last thing we need right now is death threats. Our flight will show up any second, I suggest we get our things and head off to New York liked we planned.” The others nodded and went to get their stuff. Bryan was about to walk when Amy grabbed his arm. Bryan looked back at Amy. “Bryan, I want to thank you for saving me. I was so scared, he had never acted like that before.” Bryan leaned down and gently kissed her before she could say anything else. “I would do it again. Come on let’s go.” Amy blushed a little and then smiled as went to get their stuff for their trip.

The End