Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Sailor Scouts meet a Pro Wrestler
By Death Drop
PG-13
Disclaimer: Guess what I don’t own anything on here. But the name Death Drop is under my copyright so ask before you take.

It was a bright sunny day in Tokyo. It was summer vacation so all the students were enjoying there days off from school. Except for a blue haired girl name Amy. She is heading for her summer computer class. Her friends tell her to loosen up and have some fun with them. But she liked to go to her computer class.

Once she got there she took her seat next to a tall, blond hair man. This would be a normal thing to see, but what was different is that he always looks like he has been thought hell and back. He always wore sunglasses; even it was cloudy outside. Amy was about to take her seat but she saw a note on it with the title “To the Blue Hair Girl That Sits Next To Me.” Amy was almost shocked, she looked to the tall man, but when it looked like he was going to look back she quickly turned away. She picked up the note and read it to her self.

“Dear Blue hair girl, (I wish I knew your name.)

I have noticed you looking over at me for a while now.”

She almost gasped when she read that. “He seen me.” She thought to herself. Then continued to read the note.

“Yea, I bet is weird sitting next to a guy who looks injured every time he walks in, can’t blame you. Listen you seem to be smart and pretty nice. How about we meet after the class is over and talk for a little bit?

Signed,
Bryan.”

“So that his name.” She said out loud. She didn’t see that next to her, the man named Bryan was watching every move.

“OK class lets start off, where we left off a few days ago.” Said the teacher.

The class went on like normal, but Amy couldn’t help thinking for it to end early. When it was 11:30, the time for class to end. Everyone was heading out the door. When Amy left she looked around for Bryan to be waiting for her. He was waiting on the bench outside. She took a deep breath and sits next to him.

“I guess this would be the time to introduce myself.” He said to break the ice a little bit.

“Well, for starters my name is Amy.” She looked over with a smile and extends her hand for a shake. He took it and gave a friendly shake. “Well nice to meet you I am Bryan.” “I know I read the note.” She said proud of herself.

“So why is a pretty girl like you, doing in a computer class.”

Amy blushed a little at the comment and then heard a female voice behind her.

“That because she hasn’t learned to have fun yet.”

Bryan and Amy both turned to see Lita and Mina standing there with shopping bags in hand. “So who’s the cuttie?” asked Lita. “Don’t worry he isn’t your old boyfriend.” Joked Mina.

Amy was still blushing a little at her friends that showed up. But Bryan then stood up and looked over to them. “I have to go, if you ever want to visit me at my training arena here’s the address. I there most of the afternoon.” He said as he was writing it down. He gave it to Amy and reached down and kissed her hand. “It was an pleasure meeting you Amy.” He then started to walk away, while Amy as almost a deep red by now.

“It looks as if are little Amy has found someone.” Winked Mina. Amy then shook off the redness and looked to her two friends. “He is just a friend in my computer class that’s all.”

“Sure he is, come on lets get some lunch and then we have be at the temple for a meeting.” Said Mina. They started to walk off; Amy stopped and looked to where Bryan was walking and signed, then caught up to Mina and Lita.

Later at the temple. “WHAT! AMY HAS A BOYFIREND!” screamed Serena.

“He’s not a boyfriend, I just meet him today.” “Don’t be so modest Amy, He gave you a place to visit him.” Said Serena with almost stars in her eyes. Amy tried to convenes her friend that he was only a new friend she made, but Serena only ignored her.

“Hey I GOT IT! You don’t have that computer class do you Amy?” asked Serena with an almost evil grin.

Amy gulped. “No.” “Well, why don’t we all go over and see Bryan at this place.”

Amy didn’t answer the question. Mina and Lita thought it was a great idea to do. “What about you Rei?” asked Serena. “I can’t. Unlike you I have things I have to do.” Said Rei “Well fine then, we will go with out you.” Just then a little Black cat walked in. “Come on girls this is a training session not to stand around talking.”

Amy was relieved that Luna had saved her, But something tells her that won’t happen tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~
The very next Day
~*~*~*~*~

It was about 9:00 when Amy woke up. “WOW, I don’t think I have slept in so late before.” Her normal time to get up is 7:00. Something else didn’t seem right. She had butieflys in her stomach. “Today is the big day, something tells me I won’t be able to talk Serena out of it.” She knew that any second Serena could be over and pulling her out the door. And with that thought there was a knock on the door. “I didn’t even have time to study anything.” She walked over to the door and opened it to find who else but Serena, Mina, and Lita.

“AMY, it is look like you just got up!” said Mina.

“Well I kinda just did get up.” Her friends stood there in shock. “Um, would you like to come in.” Well they decided to come in.

“You know Amy, you’re not going to meet up with your boyfriend. I am going to fix you up.” Said Mina. “For the last time his not my boyfriend.” Everyone gave her a wink and said “Sure.”

Well Mina had dragged her in the bathroom. Lita and Serena where left to talk. “Lita what does this dream man of Amy’s look like?”

“Well, when I saw him, he was taller than me, I think about 7 feet.” Explained Lita. “He never took off his sunglass so I don’t what his eyes color. But what was weird he had bandages all over him”

“Bandages? Was he in a fight?” asked Serena.

“I don’t know, he just had them.” “WERE READY!” Yelled Mina. There stood Amy in a blue T-shirt with a white silk shirt over it, and jeans that Serena forced her to buy not to long ago. “Well Amy you look great for this.” Said Lita. Amy only blushed a little bit. “Hey what time is it?” Amy asked. They looked to the clock to show 11:30. “Well I guess we should go, it is kinda far from here.” Her friends smile and they walked out the door heading for who knows what.

They had been walking almost an hour. Serena wanted to stop for ice cream, so they all did. Now they were approaching the address that Bryan had giving Amy. And for the second time today Amy had beautifies in her stomach. They came upon the address and all four friends looked to see were they where only to find a sign that says TAKA’S WRESTLING SCHOOL.

“Are you sure this is the right place Amy?” Lita looked to the girl. Amy looked to the paper and nodded her head yes. They looked to the door and to another sign that read SECPTOROS WELCOME. "I guess we should go in.,” said Lita. “Come on.”

They walked in the shop size place there was a big ring in the middle of the room, like a boxing ring. And chairs at one side of them for people to watch. There were two men the look like they were grappling; one on which was Bryan. The girls sat down and watched the action. What happened next took the girls by surprise, Bryan had taken the other guy and grabbed his neck and slammed him into the ring mat.

“OH MY GOD!” Yelled Serena so that everyone in the place heard. But they never stop fighting. They other guy pulled off a handspring elbow to Bryan. Amy had a worried look on her face but that changed when Bryan got up and looked to the guy.

“Hey man, we should rest.” The other guy nodded with approval. “Sure Drop, I get some lunch and meet you back here.” They shook hands and the other guy went to change. That’s when he saw Amy and the others setting down. He climbed over the ropes and jumped down near them, he grabbed a towel and went over to talk. “So I do good.” They looked at him oddly. They had no idea what he was talking about.

“What do you mean you did good? Didn’t you hear me scream?” “That’s what I mean, I was “selling” well.” Said a proud Bryan. “SELLING! SELLING WHAT?” Serena was screaming at the man. “Serena clam down.” Mina said hold her back.

“What you mean you guys don’t know?” “Know what?” they all said.

They spent to he next hour talking to each other expelling the lingo of the wrestling world. Amy introduced Serena to Bryan. Then they went out to a local dinner to have some lunch.

“So any of you ever been to a wrestling match?” They shook there hands no. “Well how about I fix you guys up with four ringside seats for my match on Saturday?”

“Sure.” Amy was the first to say with a smile. Serena, Lita, and Mina jaws almost fell to the floor. “What about you three?” They said yes and Bryan pulled out four tickets and handed it to the girls. “Now you’re in for a treat these can also get you backstage. So we can meet after the match.” Amy was smiling at what was going on, Bryan and her have so much in common. They both like computers don’t mind studying extra (If you really knew me you would be on the floor laughing.) And he seems so nice to her and her friends. “Well I got to go.” He put some money on the table. “I will see you four tomorrow then.” He got up and left the dinner and went back to training. When Amy saw him leave she let out a small sigh. The other girls looked at her with a very odd look.

“You like him don’t you?” Serena said putting an arm around her. Amy just blushed when she said that. “It’s ok Amy, you can tell us.” Amy nodded in a yes and went into a deeper red. “See that wasn’t so hard.”

~*~*~*~*~*~
The Next Day
~*~*~*~*~*~

Serena was at her house getting ready to head out a meet Lita so they can go to the match. A little black cat jumped up on her bed and looked to her.

“Serena where did you say you and the rest are going?” “To a wrestling match.”

Luna scratched her head. “But you don’t watch wrestling.” “I know this is for Amy, she meet this cute guy and likes him a lot. He invited us to watch a match he was in so we said yes.” Luna shrugged and looked to Serena. “You better be careful there, I heard people get hurt sometimes at these matches.” “Don’t worry we will.” Serena then dashed out the door and to meet up with Lita.

A few minutes later Lita and Serena arrived at the arena and where met by Amy and Mina. They went up got there tickets and backstage passes and went into the arena. It was an outdoor arena with and open roof. People where coming in and taken there seats. Amy and the girls took their seats at ringside and looked about. “So when is it going to start?” asked Mina. “HEY POPCORN GUY!” “Serena are you hungry already?” asked Lita.

The lights suddenly dimmed and music came over the load speakers. “Hey guys its starting.

~*~*~*~*~
Later in the Night
~*~*~*~*~

“When is Bryan going to come out, he have seen 4 matches already” Amy asked worried. “Hey it’s ok.” The announcer came into the ring. “Ladies and Gentleman the next match is the MAIN EVENT! And it is a THREE WAY JAPEANS DEATH MATCH AND IS FOR THE CENTRAL TOKOY TITLE!” The crowd went wild when they heard this. The girls couldn’t hear themselves think. Then over the speakers again came “Nobody’s Real” By Powerman 5000. “Introducing first DEATH DROP!” Then from the curtain Bryan came out with a Kendo stick wrapped in braid wire.

Each of the girls looked in shock as he made his way down to the ring. “HEY ITS BRYAN!” Lita yelled. Bryan made his way into the ring. He put the kendo stick in the air and the crowd went wild. When the crowd died down the announcer then announced the first oppenert. Some kind of Japanese music came on. “COMING TO THE RING MASTO TANKA!” A small built man came to the ring and then stood right in front of Bryan. Amy heard someone behind her say “I can’t wait to see these two get it on again.” She wondered what he meant. But, her attion was but back into the ring when the announcer back in the ring. “NOW COMING DOWN THE RING AND IS THE CENTRAL TOKOY CHAMPION CHRIS JERICHO!” “Break the walls Down” came on and a long blond hair man came walking down to the ring with a big gold belt around his waist.

“Hey who’s he, he’s kinda cute.” Mina was saying. “They said his name is Chris Jerico, sounds American.” Lita was saying. “He is attcualy from Canada.” Amy was saying. The others looked at her. “How do you know?” they said in unison. “I kinda watch a little wrestling.” Again Serena, Mina, and Lita are learning more about her everyday.

Then a ring of a bell made them look to see what was happening. The three men cricled each other until Death Drop (Bryan) took the first attack on the champion. He tossed him into the wire and he fell in pain. The crowd cheered with agreement. But Tanka came up behind him and grabbed his neck and dropped him back first. Now both of them were stomping away on him.

“HEY GET OFF HIM!” yelled Amy, but no one could hear her cry. “GET OFF HIM!”

As if Death Drop had heard her he began to fight back with lefts and rights to his attackers. Chris fell to the outside to leave him and Tanka. Death Drop and him went at it with punches and kicks. Drop got a hold of him and picked him up by the waist walked to the side of the ring tossed him out side and huge explosion went off and the man was lying on the outside. But Chris had gotten a metal folding chair and hit Drops back with it. Everyone was getting into the match, even Amy. Now with the chair hit Chris threw Drop into the wire again and again. But unknowing to Chris Tanka got Drops kendo stick from the outside and had gotten back in the ring.

Mina was yelling at Chris to look out. But when he got hit in the back of the head with it. It was a little too late. “That’s not fair.”

Tanka was getting Chris up but then Chris came to and started to punch at Tanka, but he ducked one, spun around once and hit him with an elbow. The crowd got on there feet and began to clap. Tanka covered him and the ref counted a 1, 2, and 3.

“CHRIS JERICHO HAS BEEN ELIMATED!”

“Awww, I was rooting for him too.” Mina said with a frown. “Maybe if your lucky Bryan can get a date with him.” Teased Lita.

Back in the ring Death Drop was getting up. It looked as if Tanka was going to do that elbow move again. But when he went for it, Drop ducked and picked him up from the back and put his body on his shoulders. He walked around with him like that. A man yelled out “HE IS GOING FOR THE DEATH DROP DRIVER!” The crowd again began to yell and scream with agreement. With that Death Drop dropped him on his shoulders and made a cover, the crowd joined in with the count of 1,2,3.

“LADIES AND GENTLMEN YOUR WINNER AND NEW CENTRAL TOKOY! DEATH DROP!”
Bryan took the belt and held it up in and the crowd cheered. His music came on and he then went into the back with it. “Hey lets go into the back and see how are new champion is doing.” Said Serena.

~*~*~*~*~
In the locker room
~*~*~*~*~

“BRYAN!” Amy yelled and went up to hug him. “Great job out there.” “Thanks Amy glad you could make it for the match. Hey how about a little victory dinner with me?” “I would love to.” “Great, hey I got to go and get cleaned up a little, tomorrow at eight ok?” “8 is good.” He left to go and get himself changed and head home. But from behind Amy were three friends with smiles on each one. Well until Mina spotted Chris Jericho walking around. She went after him like a blot of lightening.

“Not your boyfriend huh?” said Serena coming up to her. “Not yet.” Winked Amy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next few weeks were great for Amy and Bryan. Not only did they fall in love with each other. But Amy had been offered a manger job of Bryan. It wasn’t a doctor, but she would take it for the money for medical school. She had told Bryan of her Sailor Mercury identity, and he didn’t mind at all. In fact if trouble would show up he was there to help out any way he could. So it was good for the both of them. Good things come for those who wait.

The End.