Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Sailor Moon:Into the Great Wide Open
Rated: PG-13
By:swordsman695@hotmail.com

Author’s Note:

First, all characters belonging to the Sailor Moon universe are not mine. Sometimes I wish they were, but they belong to a much more creative mind than my own. (You think I’d be writing SM fan fics if I could come up with characters as good?)
Okay, okay. So the great disaster that was supposed to put the Earth asleep was supposed to have happened by now. I just thought this story might be an interesting twist to the future of my favorite Sailor Scout; Sailor Mercury. Maybe some of you think she should stay on course to being a doctor, but I think this one is a little more exciting (that and I’m terrible with medical terms).
Note that the Sailor Scouts are all American for this one save for Rei, who is still Japanese.
Also note that as I introduce aircraft carriers, there are two or three letters followed by a dash and two numbers exmp. (CVN-74). This is the proper way to write a US carrier’s designation, the affiliation (USS), name, and registry number.
I would also like to thank the Jane’s Military Reference company, Tom Clancy for his books Fighter Wing and Carrier, the History Channel’s Weapons at War program, and Marine 1st Lieutenant Isaiah “Hack” McDowell for providing valuable resource material for this story.