Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Brave Story

Greetings. For those of you that submitted characters for me to use as generics in FFT, this is where I will weave the new Zodiac Brave Story. Oh, and if it seems I'm embellishing, I am, but it's still mostly based on what went on in battle. Let's begin.

Quick note: I was going to recruit in order of sign up, but it occured to me I wouldn't have efficient healing for a while. So, I had to vary a bit. Don't worry though, I should have everyone by...hmm...a battle or two after Dorter.

Battle 2: Mandalia Plains
Party: X (Ramza), Omni Mage, Delita, Algus, male chemist.

"Don't disgrace the knights! Saving him is our priority!!" X screams, bolstering courage within his allies. Even the cadet at the opposite end of the field is encouraged, standing up from his weakened state and taking a swing at one of the Death Corps. Even as he does that though, the rest of the Corp move in, attempting to kill off the cadet before X's troops can move in.

"Hey, don't just stand around!!! Move!! Move!!" X yells at Omni, getting him to move a little faster. Finished with his encouragement, X moves forward, in order to support Algus. The chemist follows as well, preparing a potion. The vial and syringe fly as one towards Algus, injecting him with life giving potion.

It's not long before X, Omni, and Delita are going mano e mano with the Corps' squires. Algus, at the time, is fending off a red panther. The chemist merely looks on as support, ensuring the general health.

"Arrgh!!"

Omni is dealt a critical blow by the lone thief in the troops. Before he kneels, he returns the attack, felling the thief with a critical of his own. Still, the squires that remain break from their opponents to move in for the kill.

"Hey, get back here jerk ass!" X follows the fleeing squire, running up in front of Omni. He picks a stone up off the ground and hurls it at a weakened squire, finishing him off. Delita appears from behind a small rock formation and slices down an unsuspecting squire. One of the two remaining squires runs up to X and attacks, only to miss as X sidesteps with a cocky grin on his face.

"If I'm going down, I'm taking him with me!"

Omni focuses his energy and builds his attack strength, ready to attack any that come near. X turns around and raises his arm.

"Don't get so dramatic, you'll get through this."

X's Wish turns into reality as a small portion of his energy turns into cure energy for Omni. He takes it gratefully even as Delita goes over to Algus to assist him with the Panther.

"Well, excuse me Mr. "Surrender or die in obscurity!"

"It sounded good at the time..."

All this time, the Panther has been attacking Algus and responding with counterattacks as well. The chemist has done a good job of support, but is running low on potions. It's no matter though as Omni finishes off the last Squire, as Delita finishes off the Panther.

"Hey, you OK?"

"Just barely, but the Marquis..."

~~This Battle is Complete.~~