Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

Okay, so, when I arrived at Igros, I recruited the good Lady Ayana. Mainly because a Priestess would come in handy for the many battles to come. And so it goes...

Battle 3: Sweegy Woods
Party: X, Omni Mage, Lady Ayana, Algus, and Delita

"Ugh, what rotten luck! Monsters in a place like this!" Algus gestures to the 2 Bombs, Black Goblin, Goblin and Red Panther before them. The path ahead is a broken log bridge leading over a small creek. Across the beaten path are the enemies in question.

"Don't complain, Algus. It beats guarding a castle."

"How can you say that Delita? The Marquis' life is at stake!"

"Enough. Here they come!" X breaks the two up and the battle begins with the enemies moving in, one by one. Figuring that items will probably be in order soon, X yells at their brand new chemist, urging her to think a little quicker. Omni gets on one knee and focuses his strength for an Accumulate.

"Hey X, who's the new chemist?"

"Eh? Oh, well, remember that Oracle we ran into? Well, our first chemist got a little disenheartened, so I sent him on home. She's the replacement. Say hi to Ayana!"

Algus walks up to the Goblin across the creek and attacks with his Long Sword. Delita rather, picks out one of the Bombs and pierces exactly the right spot, bringing it into the terminal.

"That's just great, now it's gonna kill us all..." Lady A breaks from the group, but stays close enough to throw a potion if necessary. The Goblin that Algus attacked strikes back for moderate damage. It then runs off and drops down into the creek. The still healthy Bomb floats over to X and takes a bite out of him. The terminal bomb, surprisingly retreats into the cornter. Omni jumps into the creek after a Black Goblin and tears into it. The Black Goblin retaliates with a sharp punch to the gut.

X runs up to the Red Panther taking the direct route and attacks. The Panther raises its claw and strikes back. It would seem that Karma's working overtime today. Lady A moves forward and throws a Potion at Algus, but looks apphrehensively at X and Omni, weakened by counterattacks.

"X, I'll be over in a minute!!" The scream comes from across the field, from Delita, who is finishing off the Bomb he attacked earlier. Back the the main action, the weakened Panther retreats to the side of a tree in the back of the field. Omni finishes off his Black Goblin and is looking to finish off the Panther as well, so goes as far as he can, a little way from X.

"It's almost over! You guys handle the Bomb and Panther, this Goblin's done for." The Goblin in question moves behind Algus and strikes. Algus attacks as well, felling the idiot creature.

X gathers his strength and raises his sword to kill the Bomb before it gets a chance to detonate. He stands there, considering his next move when an ethereal light envelops he and Omni, healing them completely. The two look to the source of the benevolent boom to find Lady A, dusting off her hands.

Omni runs up the the near dead Panther and confidently slashes, only to miss. The Panther retaliates, putting the squire in the critical. X runs up to support, but finds he can't get around either the tree or Omni to attack. Algus and Delita move in, but are nowhere near the problem site. Surprisingly though, Omni strikes again and hits this time, ending the battle.

"Just a little more and we're through this forest."

~~This Battle is Complete!~~