Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

I wish there were a way to neuter monsters...geez, how do you have three kids in 7 days?! Bah, anyway...

Before this battle, I stripped Gaffy of his equipment and turned him into an archer. That should answer the question the first few lines of this battle will raise.

Battle 13: Zirekile Falls
Party: X (Squire), Agrias (Holy Knight), The G Admiral (Black Mage), CrimsonScythe (Geomancer), Gravija (Knight)

"No, I won't allow anymore needless sacrifice!!"

X's strikes even harder than normal as it makes contact with Gafgarion's unguarded front. The Dark Knight goes down and curses in defeat. He leaves the battlefield in a show of colors and leaves the five Hokuten knights to do the dirty work of eliminating Ovelia.

"It's as he says."

Delita, on the other side of the plank bridge, swings his sword forward and allows his Holy Sword to do the talking. A ghostly image of a sword blows through one of the three knights on his side, leaving behind a cold mist. He gestures for Ovelia to retreat, right into X's group.

"Surrounded on all sides..."

Ovelia, beginning to cast what's gotta be the coolest spell in the game, raises her arms and starts her way over to Agrias. While she charges MBarrier though, Delita's taking quite the beating. To start, Knight 1 has sliced his shield in two halves. Next, a fist flies into his chest from the extended fist of Knight 2. Lastly, a rock thrown by Knight 3 bounces off Delita's head aggravates the damage already done.

"Shoot, the princess is not gonna make it over in time..."

Grav's call is correct as Knight 4 and 5 attack Ovelia, bringing her to the edge of death. Agrias is none too pleased and doesn't even wait for the knights to stand upright again before striking one with her Stasis Sword.

"Hey Admiral, cover my advance."

TGA nods and begins his own arcane chanting, readying Bolt 2. Grav moves in and gets ready for his moment. Crimson on the other hand prefers the subtle approach. Ignoring the bridge completely, he jumps into the shallow river at the foot of the waterfall. He rubs his hands together and prepares his geomancy.

"I should back up that mystery guy...but I'm not close enough..."

Crimson looks above himself and sees what he can of leather boots between the planks of the bridge. Deciding to support TGA, he raises his arms and calls for great volumes of water to dump on the heads of Knights 4 and 5.

"Air smells funny..."

X's nose alerts him to the magical energy floating in the air just before Ovelia's MBarrier finally goes off and TGA's Bolt 2 delivers a few thousand volts to Ovelia's two attackers. X finishes off the terminal 5, not very concerned about Delita. For good reason too.

"Life's short! Bury! Stasis Sword!"

Delita easily wipes out the other target of TGA's Bolt 2 and turns this battle into a one front war. Following that, another Wave Fist comes along, hitting Delita in the same place. Delita turns his attention to the front, but not for the knight. It's because his eyes are following the accumulation of water that's being guided to the knights. Crimson's still doing his thing, right under the bridge.

"Okay, everyone! Move in!"

Within moments, 4 people are standing on a very weak bridge. X is now beginning to reconsider that command. Being in front, Delita is free to use Split Punch to kill yet another knight. Two more to go. The knight that suffered the first blow of the battle loses heart and flees up the side of the waterfall. X gives speedy chase. Of course, the squire easily overtakes the slower knight and slices him down.

"It might be my only attack, but it gets the coup de grace!"

All eyes are attracted to the source of the lame line and see the demise of the final knight which Gravija gets to cope with. And the battle is done.

~~Congratulations! This Battle is Complete!!~~