Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

Stupid Agrias...I gave her a pair of spike shoes to climb the wall, but she still didn't get a single hit in!! Ugh...

Battle 14: Zaland Fort City
Party: X (Squire), Agrias (Holy Knight), Enigma (Time Mage), Zhuge Liang (Dragoon), X Files Master (Monk)

Right inside the Fort City, two knights, two archers and two black magi close in on a man in yellow. The man moves back and hops up onto the wall that surrounds the city.

"Well, I suppose we can't just leave him. Let's help!"

X refers to the man standing on the wall that surrounds the fort city. And with that Yell, he jumps up a few yards from the entrance. Above him, Mustadio, the man, takes aim at an archer. The gun in his hands wavers a bit as it focuses, as if he's trying to aim at something. In any event, he misses and retreats along the wall.

"Hey guys, don't rush in separately. We should do it all at once!"

X Files Master nods to his leader and jumps from his rocky ground to the ground outside the door. He gets on the left side and awaits his chance. The black magi inside raise their arms and make preparations of their own. The other enemies move around, looking for good positions.

"Hey, X, I'm going in. Don't worry, I'll be fine!"

X's head whips over to Zhuge who's on his way into the fort. The dragoon easily bounds over the wall and hops down without so much as crouching. He spears a charging mage with his Javelin, not quite killing him. The magi sigh in relief as their spells go off.

"Yearggh!!"

Up top, Mustadio is enclosed within a spiral of fire, none too comfortable. Back with the magi, Haste goes off and misses both magi. Oh well. X gets on the other side of the door and prepares his assault along with XFM. Once a plan has been made, Files walks in and takes a perch on a crate stacked by the wall. On top of him, Mustadio picks off the weakened mage.

"I wonder where Agrias is..."

Once again, the enemies inside shuffle around, until an archer finally gets a chance to launch an arrow at Enigma. The mage takes a potion from his pouch and pours it on the spot where the arrow is about to make contact. The arrow doesn't even draw blood. With his pouch open, Enigma goes for a stroll and throws Mustadio a Potion for his burn wounds. The content smile on his face fades away as he hears the words the enemy mage is chanting.

"Zhuge, watch out! Something big is coming!"

"No sweat!"

First, Zhuge moves the targeting field of the spell to the mage. Of course, the mage freaks out about the kamikaize attack. But no, Zhuge jumps into the air, putting himself out of harm's way and leaving the mage to take the brunt of his own attack.

"Okay, all out!!"

X runs in through the door and XFM crosses his path in order to punch an archer in the neck. The true highlight of these few minutes though, is the Fire 3 spell that rains comets of fire on the battlefield. The mage, who was charging it, only hits himself. Ironically, the original target returns to Earth, spearing the mage through the head, offing him. Moving on, X finishes XFM's handiwork and looks at what's left, which is two knights and an archer.

A gunshot sounds through the air, finishing just as a bullet hits a knight in the arm, keeping him from using his sword. Said knight retreats. The other knight gets behind ZL and begins gathering energy for a stronger slash. While he does that, the archer softens ZL up with an arrow.

"Layer upon layer, make your mark! Haste!"

Poor Enigma. No one noticed him charging Haste. X is bestowed the speedy boon and takes on the look of someone who's had too much Ritalin. On the enemy side, the knight finally hits ZL for moderate damage. Doesn't matter though, ZL just stabs him right back.

"Might as well try out that magic..."

XFM, lacking a bit of confidence, tries out a Cure spell on Zhuge. The spell meets with success and ZL's wounds are closed. X goes for preventative medicine and kills off the knight that ZL started on. Mustadio shoots the other knight. X moves like a cat and is over to the archer within seconds. A slash of his sword brings her down to her knees, but doesn't prevent her from pulling the trigger of her bow gun. Files dodges the attack and responds with Wave Fist, felling the archer. X shoves his sword behind him, and ends the battle.

~~This Battle is Complete!!~~