Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

Battle 16: Zigolis Swamp

Quite frankly, this was a farce of a battle not even worth writing about. If you didn't have an Item command, you just stood in place contentedly. At the very least though, I'll share a portion of the conversation that our Mediator TGA had with the rare Uribo, which I must recruit to get Ribbons. So...

"Hi there. I'm a part of this travelling party of heroes out to save the world."

"(Yeah, so?)"

"I'm here to offer you a rare opportunity to join us!"

"(Why would I want to do that?)"

"Well, think about it. It's best that the outcome of this battle ends in our favor. If we all die, then the game ends and you're outta work."

"(Uhh...)"

"On the other hand, to win this battle, we have to dice and slice you into tiny little pieces."

"(That's bad.)"

"Right! So, why not be on the winning team? We offer a full health and dental plan and a generous portion of the battle earnings!"

Just then, X comes up to drop a potion on the Uribo which was just shot by Mustadio. He turns to TGA with a quizical expression on his face.

"We do?"

"Shut up. You won't have to make good anyway, seeing as you're just gonna breed and poach it."

"Oh yeah..."

"(What was that?)"

X jumps back into the swamp and tends to a poisoned Gravija. TGA returns his attention to the Uribo with an innocent expression on his face.

"Nothing. So, you can either join up with us, or be left to your fate. Still, you'd better decide soon."

TGA gestures to Lord Odin who's giggling insanely at the destruction he's reaping with Fire 3. Having killed off a Bone Snatch, he turns his petrifying glare to the Uribo scaring it ****less.

"(Ack!!! Where do I sign??!!!)"