Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

Okay. Let's do this thang. What will be the beginning of a in plot class change, Omni has had the Throw command placed as a secondary onto his thief class. Let's see the results.

Battle 17: Slums in Goug
Party: X (Squire), Omni Mage (Thief), Lady Ayana (White Mage), Lord Odin (Summoner), Yamcha (Knight)

"Kill them."

"Say wha?"

X's jaw hangs in the air as the ill looking man leaves two archers, two summoners and two thieves to destroy the evidence. Our squire looks at the enemies arranged in vertical triangle formation on the roof in front of him. X cusses inwardly about handing over the Zodiac Stone, and whistles for his party.

"What are we? Dogs?"

X looks behind him to see who was close enough to heed the call. He pulls his eyelid down at Omni for the remark and gestures to the enemies. The two thieves have already made short work of the unequipped Mustadio. The engineer lies prostrate on the left side of the roof.

"Okay, let's split our forces..."

Omni doesn't need to hear anything else and he runs at the thieves. Handling his knife in a different manner than usual, Omni lashes out with a critical blow. X scratches his head just before feeling a presence behind him. A quick turn around reveals Miss Ayana.

"...Let's go over this: you, white mage. You stay in back."

LA shrugs as she readies her staff. X lazily holds out his Gold shield to block a thrown stone, still regarding the priestess. An arrow flies over his head and takes us to Lord Odin whom it hits. Cue insane ramblings of revenge. Yamcha, near LO, sees the attack and goes to enforce the eye for an eye rule. Finding the archer, he strikes for a large amount of damage.

"Vengeful earth, swallow the souls of the damned!! Titan!!"

Titan shoots up from the Earth with his fist raised. Time freezes for the moment just before Titan comes down with his fist and scores a 10 on the Richter scale. The two archers suffer the brunt of the attack. One archer falls right on the spot, the other is weakened to the point where she might as well have fallen.

"Fools."

X takes a moment to thank all that is pure that the insane summoner is on his side. Then, he seeks out a source of chanting, bringing his gaze to the top of the roof where a charging summoner is found. X relieves the battefield of another unit and gazes upon Omni's situation. By now, Ayana has moved in and is whacking a thief with her staff. ((Oddly enough, Omni only struck for 40 damage while LA hit for 44. I think the game's trying to tell us something.))

"Come, fly away with me..."

LA turns her head to a thief attempting his Steal Heart. The result is abysmal and the thieving attempt fails. The second one however causes the white mage to swoon and blush.

"So...dreamy..."

The successful thief begins laughing just as a sharp, pointy object lands in his back, killing him off easily. X is surprised by Omni's use of a shuriken, but shrugs it off. Turning his head to the other side, he notices Yamcha coping with the other summoner.

"Trying to sneak up on us eh?"

Yamcha strikes a mighty blow with his Coral Sword, but it's not quite strong enough. X follows up with a swipe of his own sword, ending the magical threat. In the down time, Lord Odin begins chanting for Fire 3 in order to finish his handiwork.

"Snap...out of it!"

The thief hurls a shriken at the Lady, knocking her out of her delusion. Free from the thief's glamour, she runs up and repays the favor with a swift swing of her staff. On the other side of the field, Ice 3 goes off and lands a rather large ice cube on the remaining archer's head.

"Hiyah!!!"

The last enemy, the thief turns around to see X seconds away from delivering the final slash of the battle. As X begins to descend from his leap, he slashes and ends the battle.

"Hey, Mustadio, you okay?"

~~This Battle is Complete!!~~