Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

As you can probably see, I don't think of X as a renamed Ramza. I think of him as...well, X.

Battle 18: Bariaus Valley
Party: X (Squire), Silverwing (Monk), Yamcha (Knight), Enigma (Time Mage), Gravija (Dragoon), Agrias (Holy Knight)

"Get her!!"

Agrias is fleeing from the Lionel knights, frantically trying to tread the rain soaked terrain of the valley. Running alongside the river, she twists her ankle and falls on her face. The knights catch up and get ready to finish their mission. Until...

"Back off! The fine lady's with me!"

X's party runs in, split on the opposite sides of the river, ready to charge. The main force to attack the two knights, black mage and archer on the left bank consists of X, Silver, and Yamcha. On the other side, Enigma makes preparations to back up Grav in attacking the archer and black mage.

"X! What are you doing here?"

"To rescue you! Mister Holyman is guilty of more than just molesting children!"

"Thanks, but the princess is about to be executed!"

"Yeah, yeah, less talk, more thwacky."

X takes the high road to move in. Silver on the other hand jumps down and takes the water route. Agrias lands the first blow of the battle with Crush Punch. A spike of lightning rises up underneath the black mage and tears through. From behind, Yamcha gets X's attention.

"What's the plan?"

"...Er..."

"Never mind."

During that little conversation, the archer launched off their arrows. One finds a target in Enigma, who quickly heals the wound with a potion and the other bites into nothing but air as Agrias sidesteps it. The enemy knights move around some, trying to get into position for attack.

"Ack!! Hot!!"

Silver leaps out from the water, just being recently torched by Fire 2. Stamping out her hair quickly, she goes to seek revenge on the black mage responsible. X, used to this sort of thing, pays no attention, too focused on the knight he's attacking. Speaking of knights, the second knight goes around X and strikes Silver with his sword. Being unprotected, the damage is heavy, but is quickly remedied by Yamcha's Hi-Potion.

"Land of all lives..."

Enigma's hands rise up into the air and serve as the conduit for his Don't Move spell. The mage gets away just in time to charge his spell, but the archer falls prey and is restricted to her spot. Grav pushes his cape out behind him and takes his spear over to the charging mage, easily killing him.

"The doom of a planet! Crush Punch!"

Agrias makes with the same technique again, assisting X in his assault on the knight. Luckily, their focus isn't broken by the arrow flying up in the air and the soft chanting of a spell. The arrow lands in Silver, at the same time another Fire 2 spell comes along to fell Silver. X, is, well, pissed to be frank. ((Double teaming me isn't fair. No, using Orlandu is different...he's Orlandu.)) Well, anyway, on the right bank, the dragoon and mage are finishing up.

"You may feel some slight pressure..."

Enigma chants the words for Demi and targets his spell towards the archer. As she's having her proportions distorted, Grav takes the opportunity to leap into the air.

"Say goodnight!"

X finishes off the knight he was working on. Not missing the train of relentless murder, Agrias insta kills the other knight with her Crush Punch. Continuing the frenzy, Grav comes down on the archer like Kain, almost bouncing on the head of his spear.

"Let's see...where did I put it..."

X walks up to Silver and removes a Pheonix Down from his pocket. After dumping it, Silver gets up, barely functioning. During all the drama, Yamcha has eliminated the threat that is the black mage, and is rather miffed his accomplishment goes unnoticed.

"Egh...no appreciation..."

Silver leaves X to go reap some revenge. She does exactly that, pushing her fingers into the archer's temples. Secret Fist works perfectly and has the archer dead within a matter of minutes.

"Hey, Agrias, you okay?"

"Fine. But the princess is about to be executed at Gologrand!"

"Ah, yet another young damsuel in distress. Let's move!"

~~This Battle is Complete!!~~