Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The RP/FF Zodiac Story

On the way to Lesalia...

X is faced with Silverwing, but not in the monk outfit as he knows her. Instead, she's dressed in what looks like armor, but at the same time, a dress. Silver eagerly waits for X's opinion as he scratches his head, not quite sure what to make of it.

"What...the hell are you supposed to be?"

"A dragoon, you moron!!"

"...If delusion was gold..."

Silver grows a vein on her forehead and shoves the young squire, causing him to lose balance. Waving his arms for orientation, the sword he uses and a spare strapped to his back fly loose. Not wanting to be impaled, X catches each one in either hand and uses them as crutches to regain balance.

"Hey, I didn't know you could use two swords at once!"

"Neither did I..."

Battle 22: Goland Coal City Party: X (Squire), Silverwing (Dragoon), Lord Odin (Summoner), Crimsonscythe (Geomancer), Enigma (Time Mage), Olan (Astrologist)

Passing through the city, X's active party happens upon a scene. A man is running along the top of a building, fleein from some people. He reaches the very top where a mediator in green garb confronts him.

"So, there you are. Kill him!!"

From the woodwork below emerge two chemists and three female thieves. X's party enters at the foot of the rather tall building and surveys the situation. Having seen enough, the new dragoon takes out her spear.

"He's outnumbered, X!"

"Is that a fact? ...Well, I guess it's not too out of our way..."

As the team decides on a plan of attack. Olan hops on the chimney and whips out a dictionary. He reads off several big words, damaging the tiny mediator's psyche. ...Hey, can you come up with a better idea of how dictionaries do damage? I thought not. Anyway, the thief most west hops down from her perch on the building and stabs Crimsonscythe. He responds with a flurry of snow brought up from underneath. The other two thieves shuffle around a bit, not doing much.

"Hey you, turn around!"

The thief that had just attack CS turns around to find X running up and cutting down the thief easily with the swords he holds in his hands. As he finishes up, a bullet whizzes of his head and strikes the geomancer in the arm. Forsaking revenge for tactics, CS runs up an incline and uses Blizzard on the mediator up top rather than the chemist. Finally, Lord Odin gets into position and is about to raise his arms.

"Hey, you."

"I have a name you know!!"

"Whatever. Just keep that thief away from me while I chant. Understand?"

"Rrr..."

On a more peaceful part of the battlefield, Enigma pulls his finger through the air and creates a tear through time and space. He casually steps through and appears on the other end behind CS. Picking a Hi Potion from his pack, he pours it on CS' gunshot wound. As he finishes, the ground begins to shake and a muscle bound aeon rises up and floats in the air.

"Strike."

With Odin's command, Titan shoots down, shaking up the ground beneath the chemists. Crimson continues LO's work and cuts a swath outta one of the chemists. On the other end, Silver leaps up, then comes down immediately, impaling a poor thief with her spear.

"Destiny is in my hands! Stop time! Galaxy Stop!"

"Galaxy Stop?"

Enigma doesn't get to finish that thought since the surrounding area seems to spin and spin, until it comes to an abrupt halt. All the enemies, except one thief, are halted in their tracks.

"Surreal..."

Oh, by the way, Shiva goes off and finishes the two chemists who have, rather stupidly, stayed together. It's not long before Enigma gets to whack one of the two thives remaining over the head with his staff, knocking her unconscious. Still, the remaining thief is making eyes at X...

"I...I..."

"C'mere, I'll treat you right..."

X's heart is easily stolen by the only active enemy unit. This is bad for the team, especially Silver whom X is targeting. But, as he raises his swords, she slaps him across the cheek (gotta love Hamedo), knocking him out of his trance.

"Uh...ow..."

"Quit whining."

"I hate to interrupt such a tender moment, but how are we gonna get all the way up there?"

X looks up to Crimson who's ended the threat of any more seduction, but realizes the mediator is actually pretty high up. But, some choice words from Olan crush what's left of the poor smooth talker's mind.

"That wasn't so tough."

~~This Battle is Complete!!~~