Classes

Here's a list of all the classes that can be used by players in Eldrich. Each class contains an "evolved" version that upgrades a player's stats when he or she attains it.

Swordsman: As the name suggests, a warrior who wields a sword in combat. Though not as physically strong as Warriors, they can still equip heavy armor and don't share the Warrior's weakness to being slow. Can use low level healing magic and evolves to Swordsmaster.

Spear Bearer: Spear wielders who have more range and speed than a Swordsman, but are just a bit weaker physically. They also are unable to equip heavy armor, but being out of enemy range prevents some of the damage. Can use low level attack magic and evolves to Lancer.

Warrior: The physical powerhouse class, they wield huge axes in combat. Can also equip heavy armor for extra defense. However, despite their strength, they are physically slow and axes sap a small bit of speed when equipped as well. Perfect for players who like 1HKOs rather than multiple, smaller hits. Unable to use magic and evolves to Axe Master.

Thief: Though weak physically, they are incredibly quick and can dodge hits easier than most of the other classes, as well as disarm traps in dungeons that other classes can't see. Can use status magic and evolves into Ninja.

Archer: The quicker and weaker of the two distance classes. Unable to wield heavy armor or shields, however their ability to attack from a distance can either offset those weaknesses in a solo player, or provide cover fire for other party members. Can use buffering spells and evolves into Sniper.

Gunner: A bit stronger than the Archer, but less quick. They also share the weakness of being unable to wear heavy armor and shields, but the strength of distance fighting. Can use debuffering spells and evolves into Sharpshooter.

Mage: A class specializing in physical attack magic. Though they can only wear lightweight robes and hats, they can attack from a longer distance than a Lancer but a shorter one than an Archer or Gunner. Also, their spells can take advantage of enemy weaknesses. Evolves into Wizard.

Cleric: A class specializing in healing magic. They share the same weaknesses of bad armor choices as the Mages, however healers can cure their friends of wounds and bad status. Also, they can cast the Holy class of attack magic that Mages don't learn. Evolves into Shaman.