Teefa's Friends List

Here's some info on the players I am personally acquainted with in the game and/or in real life. All information is given out with the consent of said player, and does not contain anything of a personal nature that they are unwilling to share. So if you want to look us up to fill a party slot, by all means do so.

~Real Life Friends~

Name: Teefa (me, duh)
Username: Teefa85
Character Name: Teefa
Gender: Female
Class: Cleric
Hair: Long, Brown
Eyes: Brown
Race: Cat
Well...it's me, after all. Since I can't be a hybrid of both my Clans, I chose one, even buying the Permapaint item so I could paint Woren-esq stripes on my cheeks. Just because I'm a healer doesn't mean I don't kick ass. My Hikari spell says differently...

Name: Rooks
Username: CardMan002
Character Name: Rooks
Gender: Male
Class: Swordsman
Hair: Short, Brown
Eyes: Blue
Race: Dragon
Models himself after the typical RPG lead, and spends most of his time following me around. I swear, he only logs in if I am. We've got a story behind that, in fact: I'm a traveling priestess and he's been assigned to protect me by my temple.

Name: Lufia
Username: MagicGal86
Character Name: Lufia
Gender: Female
Class: Mage
Hair: Long, Blue
Eyes: Violet
Race: Bird
Dunno why she wanted to switch races, though I suspect its because of the abundance of Cats in our group...or to go better with Max. She acts as the group's Mage

Name: Max
Username: RedKnight9
Character Name: Max
Gender: Male
Class: Swordsman
Hair: Short, Red
Eyes: Red
Race: Bird
I seriously think he and Lu are trying to form a theme. Though he is also a Swordsman, Max fights a lot different than Rooks; while Rooks prefers fighting to the very end, Max is more willing to use his healing powers. He also pretends to be Lufia's guardian online, only he will go on without her to train so he'd be a better protector.

Name: Rutee
Username: TigerGrl85
Character Name: Rutee
Gender: Female
Class: Thief
Hair: Short, Black
Eyes: Violet
Race: Cat
Despite her role in its creation, Rutee goes around as an actual player in-game and acts like just one of the gang. Her job as a thief helps us to get through some of the tougher situations, and she says it fits perfectly with her race. Though she really wants to be a Ninja soon.

Name: Stahn
Username: FireKnight
Character Name: Stahn
Gender: Male
Class: Swordsman
Hair: Long, Blond
Eyes: Blue
Race: Dragon
Yet another Swordsman; none of them would listen to us and take the Spear Bearer or Warrior. Though Stahn has the best reflexes out of the three, so he helps Rutee by distracting enemies for Max and Rooks to chop at while Lufia tosses spells.


~Online Buddies~

Username: Kitsune
Character Name: Kit
Gender: Female
Class: Swordsman
Hair: Short, Black
Eyes: Gold
Race: Fox
Kit'll tell you herself that she's not very creative. However, she is a valuable ally in any party and has great skill with how to fight in her class. In real life, she's supposedly a mercenary so sometimes she has to log on at odd hours of the day.

Username: HealKnt90
Character Name: Hiro
Gender: Male
Class: Cleric
Hair: Short, Silver
Eyes: Blue
Race: Bird
A rare spawn indeed...a male Cleric (I know only one other besides Hiro). Generally a polite youth, he offers injured players a free healing when he comes across them. In real life, I think he's a student in one of the younger classes at our school.

Username: LostGrl777
Character Name: Clara
Gender: Female
Class: Mage
Hair: Long, Green
Eyes: Blue
Race: Dragon
If not palling around with Kit, Hiro and Arano, Clara is usually found in fields, blasting random monsters. But she usually jumps at a chance to party up with someone and tends to make friends easily. From what she told me, she's a Dark Dragon living in Parcelyte, Northalnd, and due to the war she was shunned. That and the fact that her parents simply gave her things to make her leave them alone, caused her to desire closeness with others through Eldrich.

Username: DarkClaw93
Character Name: Arano
Gender: Male
Class: Thief
Hair: Spiked, Green
Eyes: Brown
Race: Cat
Though he sometimes can be difficult to work with due to his stubbornness, Arano's skills speak for themselves. An expert in computers, sometimes his external knowledge allows for a boost on certain missions. The name "Arano" comes from him stringing a few letters together because he didn't want to think of a name for his character, nor use his own. In real life, he's the son of a merchant.

Username: BlkFeather
Character Name: Raven
Gender: Male
Class: Spear Bearer
Hair: Short, Black
Eyes: Green
Race: Bird
You'll know Raven when you see him. Using the Permapaint item, he dyed his feathers black to fit more with his name. A very popular player, because of both his strength and willingness to help out newer players. In real life, I think he may be one of my sister, Amy's, classmates and is Angela's twin brother.

Username: HlyFeather
Character Name: Angela
Gender: Female
Class: Cleric
Hair: Long, Blond (with blue highlights)
Eyes: Blue
Race: Bird
She runs one of the guilds in Indigo Town, dedicated to healing other players. Most of the time, the guild acts as a common meeting ground for clerics that don't have a current party and other groups come looking for healers. In real life, she is also one of Amy's classmates, and is Raven's twin sister.

Username: Killman989
Character Name: Talon
Gender: Male
Class: Swordsman
Hair: Hidden by hood
Eyes: Red
Race: Huma
He's not really a friend, per say, but more like a contact I have. Talon's a mercenary who will sell his sword to the highest bidder. One day, he could be on your side and the next some other player might have hired him to get an item out from under your nose. But he does his job well, so if you need a sword for hire you might want to consider him...if you can deal with facing him later on as well. I don't actually know what he does in real life, or how old he really is; he already told me that the numbers in his Username don't relate back to his birth year.

Username: WildBowman
Character Name: Hawk
Gender: Male
Class: Archer
Hair: Short, Blond
Eyes: Gold
Race: Elf
A wandering Elf who always travels with his partner, Sara. He's a pretty good shot, despite being a little clumsy at times, and tends to go along with teams who need a little long distance backup. Like Talon, he does work for money, however he also will never take on a job that will hurt another player in any way. In real life, he works at an item shop in Elfrea, Westland.

Username: CuteKittie
Character Name: Sara
Gender: Female
Class: Gunner
Hair: Short, Pink
Eyes: Green
Race: Cat
Hawk's partner and yet another sure shot warrior. She's not as clumsy as Hawk, however Sara makes up for it by being a tad silly at times. But to hire one is to hire the other, so you'll have to learn to deal with their quirks. Unlike most of the other pairs of partners I know, Hawk and Sara are not acquainted offline. She lives in Cresta, Seinegald where she works in a bakery.