Challenge

It sucks doesn't it? You want to write a fan fic but have no idea what to write about? Well, maybe we can help. Here's a few challenges for you writers and would-be writers.


Daniel, Ben and Chris are invited to a party at a huge mansion. But when they get there, they realize that all the females at the party seem......different. Chris over hears a conversation between two girls about "tonight's plan." The boys try to leave but there is no way out of the house! Who or what, are these girls? What do they want? What will they do? And how will silverchair escape their supposed fate?


Daniel has a strange dream: The Innocent Criminals never won the Nomad Pick Me contest. What is the life that Daniel dreams about? What are Ben and Chris doing with their lives?
Basically, what would have become of Daniel, Chris, and Ben if they had never become silverchair?


(cross-over)
Some of you maybe aware of Morgan Lander's (KITTIE) crush on Daniel Johns. Well, this one is purely for laughs.
silverchair ends up touring with Kittie; silverchair goes to one of their concerts and meets them; Kittie goes to one of silverchair's concerts and meets them. Whatever you want, the point is, what will Morgan do when she finally meets the "beautiful creature" Daniel Johns?
Need a little more info? Go here.



All we ask is that you be as creative as possible. Don't worry if someone else already wrote a story about the idea you liked. We want different versions. That's what makes this fun.


Submit your stories here: silver_fic@hotmail.com

Click here for more information on submiting stories.




Do you have an idea for a fan fic? Want to see it become reality? Give to us baby!


Get your own FREE Guestbook from htmlGEAR




Back to main page.