Submit

Scroll down to find your pleasure.


Stories


Submit any stories that you may have. You may send as many as you want.
There are several catagories to choose from. Plus a rating system.

The catagories are:
~Drama
~Comedy
~Horror
~Sci-fi
~Fantasy
~Mystery
~Other
~Cross-overs

Ratings will range from rated G to rated R, depending on language and violence.
Rating system:
G - general audience (for all ages)
PG - adult language, mild violence
PG-13 - adult language, adult situations (mild sexual content of any kind; drinking, drugs, etc.), violence
R - graphic language, graphic violence, adult situations (medium sexual content, drinking, drugs, etc.)
Note: the content may not be very graphic but if there is an extensive use of it, it will still be labeled R.

Anything pretty much goes, but please try not to pass the rated R limit, if you know what I mean (NO PORNOGRAPHY). Yes you can still have sexual scenes just don't get too graphic.
Note: We will go through each story to make the final confirmation of the rating.

Be as creative as you want to be though. The stories may be as long or as short as you want them to be. If the story is going to be pretty long we would appreciate it if you would send it in sections, so to make sure we get the full story without any accidents. Do not worry if you think your story is "crap". People don't care, they want to read it anyway.

And, of course, all stories must be silverchair related.

Go here to submit your stories.



§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Poetry


We've decided to add a Poetry Section. So come on Poets, send them in.

Same basic rules apply as the stories. MUST BE SILVERCHAIR RELATED.

Go here to submit your poems.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§


Fan Art

It's simple just send in your creations, whether it be a drawing, painting, altered pic, whatever. And yes, it would be cool if some of you sent in stuff based on the stories and poems on this site, but of course, you don't have to.

Email your art to myst422@msn.com with FanArt as the subject. It will be easier this way.

If you have a title to your work please send that as well. If you send something based on one of the stories or poems here, please tell us which one.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§


Remember: You may still submit the stories and poems through basic email if you wish; to silver_fic@hotmail.com
If you have any questions, feel free to email Myst.
She will be more than happy to answer any questions, comments, or suggestions you might have.
Thank You.



Back to Main Page