Chapter 1

As she looked around the crowded room looking for someone she knew, Sally spotted an amazing looking man. He was about 5'10 with a slim build and semi-long hair. He was the most gorgeous man Sally had ever seen. Sally quickly went to the bathroom to fix her hair and her make-up. When she got back out, she couldn't see the man anywhere. She just had to see him again, and find out his name.

"Hey Rachel!" Sally yelled out to her friend.

"What?" asked Rachel "Have you seen a really handsome man? He's about 5'10 with semi-long blond hair."

"Actually, I have," replied Rachel, "he's in the kitchen talking to two other gorgeous guys."

"Thanks Rach."

"No prol."

With that, Sally went to the kitchen, and went up to the three guys. She introduced herself and asked them their names. As it turned out, the guys were members of an Australian band called silverchair. She had never heard of them because she had just gotten into the rock music scene lately. Sally used to love boybands, like The Backstreet Boys, and *Nsync, until she found some new friends who got her into the whole rock music scene. She discovered that she loved rock music.

Chapter 2

From talking to Daniel, Sally realized how similar they were. They both had suffered from anorexia, and depression, they both wrote poetry (lyrics), and they both had a fear of being in public places.

What Sally and Daniel didn't know, was that they were long-lost twins. Sally did wonder why she was so different from her family. The didn't look at all alike, and they had totally different personalities. And Daniel wondered why he was so different from his family. They also looked totally different, and had totally different personalities. It would be just one week until they found out the truth.

"Hey," blurted out Ben, "I just noticed something!"

"What?" said Daniel and Sally simultaneouly.

"You too look alike, and act alike and both have the same soft voices."

"Yeah," piped in Chris, "maybe you're long-lost twins or something."

"Uh, sure Chris, whatever," replied Sally.

"No really. SOMEONE GET US A MIRROR!" shouted Ben.

"GET IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BUM!" shouted back one of the partiers.

"Whose house is this anyways?" asked Chris.

"Uhm, it's Pati's." replied Daniel

"How do you know Pati, Daniel?" asked Sally.

"I met here the last time we played here in San Lorenzo. She had a backstage pass, and we really hit it off. She's really sweet and she was concerned about mee. It was early in the stages of my anorexia, when i was getting skinny. After I got off stage, i almost fainted, so she asked me what was wrong, and I told her. She was really sweet about it too. She told me that she was concerned about and that I should get something to eat. If only I had listened to her, I wouldn't have gotten the disease as seriously as I did."

"Wow," was all Sally could say.

When Ben got back with the mirror, he had Sally and Daniel look at each other in it at the same time. Holy shit, thought Sally, Ben and Chris are right!

After thinking that, Sally started shaking and fainted.

"Sally!" cried Rachel and Pati, running towards her. "Are you alright?"

"Wha? What happened?" asked Sally.

"You started shaking and then you fainted," replied Daniel. "Did it have something to do with seeing us together in the mirror?"

"Um," coughed Sally.

"Here," said Pati. "Drink this water."

As Sally drank the water, memories of when she was 2 years old came flooding back to her. "Mommy, mommy, don't leave us!"

"Sally? Sally!" cried Daniel.

"Oh my god, Daniel," wept Sally.

"Poor Sally," replied Daniel, taking her in his arms. "What's wrong? Why were you screaming that?"

"I...don't...know!"

"Well, c'mon, get up. You'll be fine." said Chris.

"We'll find out the truth, Sally," replied Daniel. "I promise you that."

"Here," said Ben. "Have a drink."

"Thanks Ben," replied Sally. "And thanks Daniel and Chris too."

"No problem," they all said.



Continue
Return to Drama Index
Back to Main Page