Chapter 8


When Sally and Daniel got home everything was quiet and dark. When they opened the door they heard a big “SURPRISE!” from everyone.

“Oh my gosh, wha?” exclaimed Sally.

Watson smiled slyly. “While you and Daniel were looking over the files I called back here on my mobile, and told Ben and Chris to arrange a party cuz you had found your parents. I also asked the clerk at the desk for your parents’ phone number at their hotel. I wanted to surprise you by inviting your parents too. As well, as Rachel, Pati, and the rest of your friends, and your adoptive parents. I hope that is alright with you?”

“Oh my gosh Watto, thank you so much!” replied Daniel and Sally at the same time.

“Aw, it was nothing.”

“Of course it was!” exclaimed Daniel and Sally’s parents.

“I’ve never had anything like this before,” said Sally.

“Well, you deserve it. Both you and Daniel did,” replied Sarah. “After all, we were the ones who abandoned you. I hope you can forgive us?”

“Yes, I think we can,” said Sally. “Can you Daniel?”

“Well, I guess I can too. I guess it wasn’t your fault that you had to give us away,” replied Daniel.

“Good, we’re glad,” said Samuel. “Now we can get on with our lives. Together.”

“Um, I have a problem,” replied Daniel.

“Well, what is it?” asked Sarah.

“My adoptive parents never told me that I was adopted. And they don’t know that I know. They also don’t know that Sally and I have met, and that I’ve met my real parents. I guess I better call them and tell them,” said Daniel. “I hope they won’t be heart-broken. After all, I’ve lived with them for 20 years.”

“Here, Daniel, here’s the phone. Call them now.” replied Sally.

“Ok, I will. I hope they won’t be mad.”

As it turned out, Daniel’s parents were going to tell Daniel that he was adopted, when he got back home from the tour. They were happy for Daniel that he had found his real parents and his twin sister. So, Daniel, Sally, and their parents went to Australia to see Daniel’s adoptive parents.



To Be Continued
Previous
Return to Drama Index
Back to Main Page