Angel of Death: Story Info

        "The opposite of life is not death, it's indifference." Elie Weisel

        By:Leandra Drache

        DISCLAIMERS: All characters that are familiar to you from the Night World series, e.g.) Thierry Descoudres, Nilsson etc. belong to Ms. Lisa Jane Smith. Also, the concept of the Night World, along with the soulmate principal and Wild Powers are also property of Ms. Smith. I am in no way making money off of this story--perhaps boosting my ego just a bit-- but not making money or trying to plagiarize any of her works.

        SPOILERS: Probably all the Night World books in some way. Also, my past 4 fan-fics: Angel of Destiny, Angel of Hope, Angel of Fire and Heaven Sent, which have been posted on this page. You can read this story if you have not read the previous four, but this last installment may be a bit confusing.

        RATING: PG-13

        SUMMARY: This story takes place about 3 months before the Millennium. Previously, both Circle Daybreak and the Night World found a prophecy about 4 teenagers that are the Wild Powers’ equals. These 4 Dark Angels, as everyone calls them, can either help the Wild Powers in the Millennium battle or kill them. This is the story about the last Dark Angel and the last Wild Power.

        AUTHOR’S COMMENTS: The original characters in this story and the previous two, like Destiny or Nick belongs to me. The concept of the Dark Angels is also my idea. I would greatly appreciate it if they were not used without my permission. Also, please do not make copies or pass my stories on without asking me first. This only causes unnecessary trouble for us all. You can get in touch with me by emailing me at: Leandra84@hotmail.com

        Thanx to Seria, Dessa, Chris, Shine, Erina, Periwinkle, Oriana, Flame, Belfana, Ephiny, Leanne Caelum, AJ, Beth, Zax and Sage.

        ENJOY!

        Prologue to Part 3
        Parts 4-6
        Parts 7-9
        Parts 10-12
        Parts 13-15
        Parts 16-19
        Parts 24-26
        Parts 27-29
        Parts 30 &31
        Parts 32-34
        Parts 35-38
        Parts 39-41
        Epilogue

        Fanfic Page
        Home