Heaven Sent

          "The truth is rarely pure, and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

          By: Leandra Drache

          DISCLAIMERS: All characters that are familiar to you from the Night World series, like Thierry or Nilsson, belong to Ms. Lisa Jane Smith. Also, the concept of the Night World, along with the soulmate principal and Wild Powers are also property of Ms. Smith. I am in no way making money off of this story or trying to plagiarize any of her works.

          SPOILERS: Probably all the Night World books, in that I am using the concept of it. Also, my past 3 fan-fics: Angel of Destiny, Angel of Hope and Angel of Fire. You can read this story if you have not read the previous three. It shouldn’t be too confusing.

          RATING: PG(13)

          SUMMARY: This story takes place 3 months after my last story, Angel of Fire and has major spoilers for it. It’s basically about how Nick reacts to losing Leandra.

          AUTHOR’S COMMENTS: The original characters in this story and the previous three, like Destiny or Nick belong to me. I would greatly appreciate it if they were not used without my permission. Also, please do not make copies or pass my stories on without asking me first. In real life, this has actually happened to me, believe it or not. Needless to say I was not thrilled when my characters showed up on someone else’s work without my permission.

          My thanks goes out to Chris, Dessa, Seria, Periwinkle, Flame, Erina, Gem, Pandora, Judith, Silver, Alisa Rasmussen, Pea Pot, Belfana, Soleia, Oriana, DT, Bracken, Sakura, and Daenerys Targaryen for commenting and/or editing this story for me.

          Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how this story can be improved or any grammar/spelling errors, etc., please let me know at: Leandra84@hotmail.com

          Enjoy!

          Prologue to Part 3
          Parts 4-6
          Parts 7-9
          Parts 10-12
          Parts 13-Epilogue

          Fanfic Page
          Home