Angel of Destiny

          "The things we take for granted/we can sometimes lose..." Kavana - Will You Wait For Me?

          By: Leandra Drache

          DISCLAIMERS: The concept of the Night World and soulmate theory and the characters you’re familiar with, like Thierry Descoudres and Delos Redfern, belong to Ms. Lisa Jane Smith. The story line and other characters are mine. It would be greatly appreciated if no one used them without my permission.

          SPOILERS: It would be safe to say all the Night World books with the exception of (maybe) Huntress and Witchlight.

          RATING: Pg-13 for a bit of violence and intimacy.

          SUMMERY: This is the first story in my 'Angel' (at least, that's what my friends call it :) series. It was inspired by the NightWorld series by L.J. Smith.

          After the Dark Kingdom was destroyed by Delos, there were some Night People who survived. They got together and formed a gang, suitably named Black Dawn, and this is the story of how Circle Daybreak gets involved with this gang.

          AUTHOR’S NOTE: Thanx to Pandora, Dessa, Chris, Oriana, Amaranth, Kayla, Abigail Stone, Kerry and everyone else who sent comments or were silently reading. I really appreciate it!!!

          Comments can be sent to: Leandra84@hotmail.com

          Enjoy!

          Prologue to part 6
          Parts 7-13
          Parts 14-18
          Parts 19-22
          Parts 23-27
          Parts 28-30
          Parts31-Epilogue


          Fanfic Page


          Home