Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Winter in Hell



Part Two

I can’t believe I found the time to do this one.
Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Troopers. Sunrise does. Don’t sue.
If you get confused…uh…I hope you won’t. If you do, you can always ask. Hehe…

I thought last night would never end. If the pool hadn’t flooded the guest rooms, I bet Mina would have stayed.

It was now early morning and I had fewer things on my mind. It wasn’t so early to Toma, though. His habits of sleeping late did no help on his waking up late–he had low blood sugar. Today I don’t really feel like waking him up. I’ll just leave him in bed and let him get up himself. He deserves it, anyway.

As soon as I came down, Akana asked, “Where’s Toma?”

“Still sleeping” was my reply.

“Hurry,” Shu honked the car three times to signal departure, “I’m leaving in two minutes!”

I swallowed my breakfast and jugged my milk. I ran out the door just as Shu started the ignition. “Are we short one guy?” He stared down the van. One person was missing. I took my seat next to Ryo and we left. As we did, Toma came rushing out the door hair messy and clothes disordered.

The other guys noticed and stopped. Seiji’s head popped out the window. “Toma? Why aren’t ya in the car?”

“Nobody woke me up.”

“Wanna ride?” I gave him a small glare. “Never mind. My science project is uh, taking up too much space.”

“That’s okay. I’ll take your car.” Toma gazed at Seiji’s new silver car.

“WHAT?!”

Shu drove off so no fights would happen. In the back, we had to wrestle Seiji to calm him down. “Toma, if ya ruin it…YOU’RE DEAD!”

* * *

“Look! Snow!” Everyone looked out he window to see the street paves with white fluff. Everything was swallowed by the powder.

The radio kicked in. “…This is the weather man, Rip Torn. Just moments ago, snow started falling in great masses. Since the snow is rising so rapidly all over Toyama, all schools and public buildings have been evacuated and closed…”

“Shu, turn the car around. Let’s go home.” I was very excited about the weather.

Shu tried many times to start the car, but the engine seemed frozen. We were stuck in the car due to the heavy piles of snow outside the car.

“Let me show ya how it’s done.” Akana pushed Seiji out of the way and focused her mind on the door. She hit it with a series of punches and the door bent. She pushed it open freeing all of us. “Sorry, Shu. I can fix that.”

“Uh…okay…”

“I guess we hafta walk home.” Akana and I led the other four down the street to our house. I heard lots of whispers behind us. “Akana, you shouldn’t have done that,” I muttered to her.

A huge pile of snow brushed off a tree and plummeted down to Ryo’s head. He upper torso was wet and cold, and we were still about ten minutes walking distance from home.

“Are you okay?” Akana and I rushed to Ryo.

“Yea.”

Just then, I felt a presence. I think Akana and Seiji felt it, too. They both wore serious faces trying to concentrate on the feeling. I looked up and pointed, “There. Are those youja [1]?”

“Shit! I thought we killed ‘em off and sealed the gate to the netherworld.” Ryo was taking off his shirt with disgust. He clutched his fist.

“Hold on, Ryo. Let me and Akana take them. Wanna?”

“Sure. Why not? I need to stretch my wings anyway.”

We concentrated on our medallions and almost feeble without power. We were using too much of our energy to summon the spirits inside.

“The hell is happenin’?” The other guys stared in awe as we unveiled as Shadow Goddess and Ice Rouge. “I didn’t think they were telling the truth.” We tried many times to tell them about the shadow and everything. They thought we were lying, so we just had to show them.

“How do ya like that? There are some youja all ready to fight us,” Shadow Goddess spoke. Her voice was very different from Akana’s. It had it’s own echo. “I thought this girl would never let me out. Can’t believe she did.”

“Yea,” ‘I’ answered. I couldn’t feel anymore. Ice Rogue was reborn too strong, so I had little control over her.

She and Shadow Goddess took out there weapons. They attacked the youja, defeating all seven easily. They dematerialized and left for the netherworld.

“That wasn’t too hard, Shadow Goddess. What do you think Byron is thinking releasing a bunch of wimps?”

“I don’t know-” Akana had regained her body. She was back to normal. Since she was just hovering in the air, she fell to the ground with a big thud. “Akana!” Seiji and Ryo ran to her.

“Heh! Anada is too weak to fight it.” Ice Rogue fled off into the city.

“Shit! Now we hafta catch her. Get Akana and bring her home. Shin and I will follow Anada.”

“Right, Ryo.”

Shin and Ryo ran after her in their sub-yoroi while Seiji and Shu brought Akana home.

* * *

“Toma!” Seiji barged down the door. “Toma!” He yelled again. Shu was holding on to Akana, ready to drop her at any second.

They spilled into the kitchen where Toma sat eating his lunch. He looked up and stopped. “So, guess ya hearth bout tha snow.”

“Not only ‘heard’ but saw it and felt it.” Shu put Akana on one of the chairs.

“Wath wong with her?” He still had food in his mouth.

“She and Anada transformed into these demon things and destroyed all the youja they were so weird and then Akana fainted and Anada ran off somewhere Shin and Ryo must still be after her what are we going to do…” Shu was overreacting. Toma stood up and placed his hand on Shu’s shoulder. “Dude, calm down,” he turned to Seiji, “Maybe we should take Akana to a bed.”

* * *

Ryo and Shin passed the old underground station, familiar from the days of Arago. Still pursuing their goal to catch the monstrosity called the Ice Rogue, they stumbled over dozens of pieces of memories – one being the sight of their first battle with one of Arago’s soldiers and the first time they met Nasté and Jun.

They stood still for a while and thought about the great responsibility bestowed upon them all as young boys. They would often wonder about why they were chosen to protect the earth – just as any other hero would do. But they would have to do this later. They had something else to do.

As they stepped past the new building, they spotted the abomination. Shin cried out, “Busso [2], Suiko [3]!”

Ryo followed with, “Busso, Rekka [4]!” They were both enveloped in their yoroi. Ryo took out his twin katanas and attacked the Ice Rogue. Just before he did, she fell from the sky and fell onto the ground. Her clothes changed as I reappeared in front of the guys.

A short layer of snow covered my body, giving it sudden chills and a chance to wake up. Ryo and Shin approached with great caution in case I was to arouse from my period of unconsciousness.

As soon as they were sure that my energy was cut from my body, Ryo picked me up and started walking home with Shin behind.


That was longer than I expected and probably the gayest thing I ever wrote. By the way,

[1] Youja=netherworld demons
[2] Busso=to arms (calling the armors)
[3] Suiko=armor of the Torrent
[4] Rekka=armor of the Wildfire
Anyways, I hope you’re enjoying the story so far. Bye-bye.

Please give comments to: mindamoomoo@yahoo.com



Go to chapter 3

Back to fanfics.