Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Winter in Hell



Part Three

Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Troopers. Sunrise does. Don’t sue.

When Ryo, Seiji’s best friend, is taken and he’s not there to help him, he’d do just about anything to get him back. Here’s the start of his big rescue…

We were all worried about Ryo, but before trying to reclaim him, we would have to draw up a plan and get some rest. Around three minutes after Ryo was taken, Akana and I woke up. The rest of the guys explained it all.

“They took Ryo, tied him up, and vanished,” Shu reported.

“The youja probably took ‘im to the dynasty or something. They look similar to the ones who worked for Arago.” Toma analyzed.

“We should go to Nasuti’s. She might be able to find out some information on the youja.”

“But, Shin, it’ll take us foreva ta get there. Do ya want us ta walk? Ah' cars are buried in the snow.” Toma answered.

“Let’s go,” Seiji stood up from the couch. His voice was cold and dead serious. “If it takes two hours to drive, then we’ll just have to run. It’s already four o’clock. If we leave now, we’ll get there by seven thirty. I said, let’s go!”

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked Shin while exiting the room.

“Seiji’s just mad that ‘e couldn’t be taken instead of his friend or at least be there with Ryo.”

“Yea. They are best friends.”

We left the house with Seiji in the lead. Whenever something bad happened to Ryo, Seiji would be so hard to talk to. Seiji was always there to support Ryo. During their war with Arago, he always looked after him. He also held on to Ryo when Mukara and the black Kikoutei took him. They were inseparable.

“Na, if we don’t have cars, how are we gonna get there? We’re not really gonna run, are we?”

“We are,” Seiji answered.

“Are you crazy? Sure, you guys might be okay running for hours, but Akana and I aren’t trained to do this. Besides, I can’t run because of my heart condition.”

“Then ride Byakuen.”

“Byakuen? A tiger?”

“Yea. BYAKUEN!” Seiji yelled out towards the woods. A giant white tiger jumped out in front of us. “He’ll take ya there.”

“Uh…you want us to ride him?”

“Yea, he won’t bite or anything.”

“We can go anytoime yoh ready, Seiji. I olready packed the watah an' food.” Shin signaled our departure.

“Let’s go.”

After Akana and I finally got on Byakuen’s back, we left the house to give Nasté an account of what has been happening. Most of the way, we traveled off the road, along the beach. Good thing it was still snowing, or else people would be outside and staring. I would if I saw four guys in some form of and armor’s undergear and two girls riding a giant white tiger.

We stopped Byakuen every few minutes so the guys could rest.

“I 'ope we can get theh by eight.” Shin said.

“So hungry…” Shu said.

“Me, too.” Toma agreed.

“You guys must have lots of energy if you can run for ten minutes straight and take only two minute rests. I wouldn’t be able to do that even if I was trying to save my life.”

“Thanks, Anada.” Shu said.

“ It isn’t enough,” Seiji wiped all the smiles off our faces. “Why aren’t you guys putting in as much effort as when we fought Arago, Shikaisen, the dark Kikoutei, and all the others? Have you all forgotten bout Ryo, the leader that led us to victory over ten times?”

“But, Seiji, look at them. They’re tired.” Akana answered.

“Why? They aren’t doing anything!”

“Seiji!” Toma stood up. “That’s enough. We have not forgotten about Ryo. We care just as much as you do. Calm down. We’re doin’ the best we can.”

Everyone was silent. Nobody dare to talk except Akana. “Maybe we should start again. It’s gettin’ late."

***

"Hey, Nasté!"

"Oh, hi guys. What happened? Why are you so late?"

"Ah cars were covered by the snow." Toma explained.

"Oh, the snow. That was terrible. Were you guys outside when it happened?"

"Kinda," Shu answered. "Toma was using Seiji's car, and the rest of us were on the way to school. I have no idea where Toma was, but we were almost buried by the snow. Good thing we were in the car, though. By the way, this is Anada and this is Akana."

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Nasuti. You can call me Nasté. Are you all friends from school?"

"Yea," I answered.

"Okay, we all know who's who. Nasté, we need to see your computer. Ryo's gone missing. These...youja ambushed our house. They took Ryo." Seiji said.

"How did they...where did they come from? I thought you guys destroyed them in the dynasty."

"No. They're back. They appeared after the snowstorm. Nasté, we need you to find their location."

"Okay, Seiji,” Nasté led him to the computer. "The rest of you can eat. Food's on the table."

"Food!!!" Toma and Shu ran to the piles of food.

Nasté searched for the youja. "I can't find any info on them. Their location is protected. I wish my grandpa left me more. He was only prepared for Arago's coming. I'll need a while."

Seiji's aura appeared encircling his body. He was full of rage and was too impatient to hold it in. He wanted Ryo now, not in a while. But he had to hold it in. He stepped over to the dinner table and sat silently. He spoke nothing and showed no sign of anger.

"Is he okay?" I asked Shin.

"Oi don't know, but it's probably best to keep from conversing with him. Looks loike Toma's been trying to and even he, one of the closest to Seiji, failed."

***

The wind blew the window open, startling Seiji and causing him to wake up. It's time. Seiji got out of the covers and walked to the opened window. He jumped out and trotted over to the front yard. As he crept by, Byakuen woke up.

“Byakuen,” he whispered. Make sure the others are okay while I’m gone. I’m gonna find Ryo.”

Byakuen roared as if pleading to go with him. Ryo was his master, anyway. “Fine, you can come. But, it’d be foolish to jeopardize the whole group. It’s just you and me, okay? Then, let’s go.” They ran off towards the city of Shinjuku.

Seiji wanders off to Shinjuku while everyone else is asleep. In the upcoming chapter, he enters the dynasty and finds a it a little familiar…
Please give comments to: mindamoomoo@yahoo.com



Back to fanfics.